cool story bro but we weren't talking about what the parties want

It's been the proposed plan since the 80s from basically everyone.

Unlike, Iran's bloviating leaders, I don't think most Palestinians think they're taking over the entirety of Israel any time in the foreseeable future.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

That didn't help at all. It's Mark Cuban guessing at Romney's intentions and thoughts (in between bragging about himself, shocker). And highlighting how absurdly difficult his hypothetical guess would be to accomplish with a useless Congress.

That's what everyone is forced to do with Mitt's plan: guess. Because its vague and unspecific.

Come on CaneBrain you have beaten this horse to death. I understand that you have to keep beating that horse because your candidate has no record to run and has been a abysmal failure. Romney has told the American People exactly what he would do and what he wouldn't do. As Mark Cuban brilliantly pointed out about the ity bitty details, those cards have not been dealt yet. Of course when you play poker you know every thing your going to do with that hand before you look at your cards.

I know your pissed at Cuban because he is a Obama man, and that should really bother you. What he is really saying is I am a Democrat but listen up people, we really cannot reelect this guy. And of course Steve Wynn a Democrat slammed Obama this week and I look for more business men do the same in the next three weeks.

You mentioned Congress, I'm sure you meant the Senate. Harry Reid who was reelected two years ago by Brain Dead people who he continues to totally screw is the Chief Obstructionist.

Harry Reid's ongoing war on Nevadans

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/harry-reid-s-ongoing-war-on-nevadans-174083941.html

Come on CaneBrain you have beaten this horse to death. I understand that you have to keep beating that horse because your candidate has no record to run and has been a abysmal failure. Romney has told the American People exactly what he would do and what he wouldn't do. As Mark Cuban brilliantly pointed out about the ity bitty details, those cards have not been dealt yet. Of course when you play poker you know every thing your going to do with that hand before you look at your cards.

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know and can't be bothered to try and figure out. Instead, he keeps insisting he's going to play cards and that will fix everything. Meanwhile there's plenty of indications that the game he really intends to play is War and he is being backed by a party whose favourite game for the past few years has been 52 Pickup. And the reality is the only game he can really play, most likely, is Duplicate Bridge.

• Like 2

Come on CaneBrain you have beaten this horse to death. I understand that you have to keep beating that horse because your candidate has no record to run and has been a abysmal failure.

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=146380

As posted by Bob. Looks like Obama has a bit of a record to run on...

http://www.fullconta...howtopic=146380

As posted by Bob. Looks like Obama has a bit of a record to run on...

Amazing....Why isn't he running on it? Because he Can't.

GDP 1.3 More Americans unemployed than when he took office.

Bob really need to run his charts against other recoveries.........then the real story is told.

Yeah I have never thought Cuban is a Democrat and I don't consider how he is going to pay for his plan "an itty bitty detail."

Nice try.

Oh for starters, Grow the Economy. Something Obama would not know about.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

63-37 Obama in terms of electoral chances. Huge comeback for mitt in two weeks though jeez.

JustDoIt, thanks for the laugh. He's gonna grow it, problem solved. Lol.

I'm not sure that it's wise to put all your eggs in one dude's basket.

He averages literally every poll into his simulations, his science seems very sounds.

Besides, if the numbers stay this way that still gives Romney a very solid chance. Should be a long, election night unless Obama wins the next debate.

I'm not sure that it's wise to put all your eggs in one dude's basket.

His model has been pretty spot on so far, he updates it with new pollsters, and explains the polls with the science and history behind them. I'm definitely a Nate Silver fangirl - I think he's one of the best analysts in the field today. I agree with your statement, but I think we can safely put a good number of eggs in that basket.

Palestine doesn't want to get rid of Israel - that's propoganda. They want their own soverign land where they don't have to be bullied by the Israeli government.

Iran isn't harmless. But most of the world hates Iran and is doing quite a bit to isolate that country.

You're right that you can't wipe Egypt's history away, but you can look at their current leadership (Morsi) and see the policy changes occurring. Syria's in the midst of a civil war - I imagine they give zero ****s about Israel right now.

Sigh, daughter you know I love you but you are so wrong on this front it's not even worth debating

Yeah no one has posted a breakdown of Romney's plans yet, old balloon guy.

We've had Mark Cuban's total guess and an economist explain why the six studies that say it will be revenue neutral are 100% BS.

Im sure you could find a learned response from scarlett johannsen, if you examine the daily kos deep enuf.

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

This is pretty well done by The Democrats

I don't think anyone expects the middle class to not get a tax hike...at least not anyone honest with themselves, nor do i think the "rich" are not going to get tax hike.

The difference is the rich alread know it is inevitable and to much of the middle class apparently is drinking the kool-aid that Democrats are offering.

EVERYONE is going to pay more (poor people might actually have to start paying) and that is without the Obamacare mess that is about to begin a few months.

I don't think anyone expects the middle class to not get a tax hike...at least not anyone honest with themselves, nor do i think the "rich" are not going to get tax hike.

The difference is the rich alread know it is inevitable and to much of the middle class apparently is drinking the kool-aid that Democrats are offering.

EVERYONE is going to pay more (poor people might actually have to start paying) and that is without the Obamacare mess that is about to begin a few months.

sigh

LOL that anyone thinks $16trillion debt was going to paid for only by people who make over $1million a year.

We'll just raise taxes on corporations, they will in turn raise their prices on Big Macs and Slurpees, and the poor/middle class will pay the increased taxes via higher prices.

Obama administration in negotiations to stay in Afghanistan after 2014

Joe Biden:

"We are leaving in 2014, period, and in the process, we're going to be saving over the next 10 years another $800 billion," Biden said. "We've been in this war for over a decade. The primary objective is almost completed. Now all we're doing is putting the Kabul government in a position to be able to maintain their own security. It's their responsibility, not America's."

Ok. Romney would do the same. Soooo, draw?

Ryan: ?

"We are leaving in 2014, period, and in the process, we're going to be saving over the next 10 years another $800 billion," Biden said. "We've been in this war for over a decade. The primary objective is almost completed. Now all we're doing is putting the Kabul government in a position to be able to maintain their own security. It's their responsibility, not America's."

Nope..that was Biden.