Cain almost certainly would win if nominated. He wouldnt lose any repubs, and All the blacks heads would asplode not knowing what to do.
Blacks would view him as a white mans nigra, because he isn't promising them free stuff and preaching victimology.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

all this talk about blacks and japanese made me think of an interesting question. what would happen if somebody not eligible to be president (like 32 years old or born in japan or something) was elected speaker of the house and then the president and vice president died?

all this talk about blacks and japanese made me think of an interesting question. what would happen if somebody not eligible to be president (like 32 years old or born in japan or something) was elected speaker of the house and then the president and vice president died?
He's President (I think).

Hey, all you crazy libertarian-types:You guys know that your big truth-speaker Ron Paul doesn't believe in evolution, right? That is to say, the man who can apparently see the truth and speak truth to power is incapable of looking at actual objects and concluding said objects have existed in reality. He prefers to take a book full of stories and myths at face value.You know he also wrote crazy newsletters back in the early 90s, right? It's great stuff. He's really a clear-thinking modern hero:One newsletter, from June 1992, right after the LA riots, says "order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."Another says, "The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."In the "Ron Paul Political Report" from October 1992, the writer describes carjacking as the "hip-hop thing to do among the urban youth who play unsuspecting whites like pianos...I frankly don't know what to make of such advice, but even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming."http://articles.cnn.com/2008-01-10/politic...?_s=PM:POLITICSLET'S GIVE THIS MAN A LARGER PLATFORM FOR HIS EXCELLENT IDEAS

And his defense of these newsletters is, of course, fantastic."I don't know who wrote those."OH REALLYI can tell you who wrote it because I'm looking right at it and IT HAS YOUR FUCKING NAME AT THE TOP

Hey, all you crazy libertarian-types:You guys know that your big truth-speaker Ron Paul doesn't believe in evolution, right? That is to say, the man who can apparently see the truth and speak truth to power is incapable of looking at actual objects and concluding said objects have existed in reality. He prefers to take a book full of stories and myths at face value.You know he also wrote crazy newsletters back in the early 90s, right? It's great stuff. He's really a clear-thinking modern hero:One newsletter, from June 1992, right after the LA riots, says "order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."Another says, "The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."In the "Ron Paul Political Report" from October 1992, the writer describes carjacking as the "hip-hop thing to do among the urban youth who play unsuspecting whites like pianos...I frankly don't know what to make of such advice, but even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming."http://articles.cnn.com/2008-01-10/politic...?_s=PM:POLITICSLET'S GIVE THIS MAN A LARGER PLATFORM FOR HIS EXCELLENT IDEAS
If you think those things are 'wrong', you must not ever venture very far out of Evanston...
I believe he would be passed over for the senate majority leader.
Blacks would view him as a white mans nigra, because he isn't promising them free stuff and preaching victimology.
Normally true, but all the freebies they were expecting from a bro in the white house, never materialized.Choosing between Alfred E Newman, and steppen Fetchit, maybe tougher than u think. Also, who the hell is gonna drive the bus this time.
mk, why are you pulling stuff from the last election cycle?
fairly sure this stuff was around in 06 (paul phillips discussed it on his blog), and obviously prior to then. it stays relevant for as long as people continue to like the guy without doing the research.funny that he thought it would get anything but a meh when about half the target audience is unabashedly racist.in some crazy world where ron paul wins the presidency, I'd like to think he'd adhere to his libertarian ways and not try to inject all his racial and religious baggage into his policies. you know, actually stick to what's in the constitution?I have somewhat changed my mind about him. that he takes every opportunity to troll bernanke, attempts to strip the fed of its autonomy, and cheers on the people from the right who throw out accusations of treason... it bothers me a little bit. it is not hard to understand what the fed is doing and why. unlike their practices under greenspan, they publish their notes and make every attempt to be open about it.
in some crazy world where ron paul wins the presidency, I'd like to think he'd adhere to his libertarian ways and not try to inject all his racial and religious baggage into his policies. you know, actually stick to what's in the constitution?
He's got a long history of adhering to his libertarian beliefs, except possibly in a couple of areas. He has no interest in pushing religion on anyone, and his record shows it.The racial thing is a total smear; nobody who has ever met him or listened to him believes he is racist. The claim comes from a newsletter that somebody else wrote and sent out under his name; he has apologized repeatedly for not personally inspecting everything this trusted person sent out. My only complaint on this issue: he didn't say who it was and fire the person, which he should've. Most believe it was Lew Rockwell. At any rate, none of his peers or even his enemies really believe he is racist; the only people who say things like that are people who have no concern for facts and prefer ad hominen attacks over thought.

that's one of the areas that makes me still like libertarians, even though I've veered more toward the center on some stuff. they believe the rules are the rules. at one point, someone here came up with a list of things that are obviously important to everyday life that are notably absent from the constitution. we all agree that they should be there, but they're not, and we've come up with ways to make them official policy anyway.it's wrong, and it leaves the door open for shit that never was consensus becoming official policy.I've been on this roman history binge for a while now, and I gotta say, cato was the greatest.

that's one of the areas that makes me still like libertarians, even though I've veered more toward the center on some stuff. they believe the rules are the rules. at one point, someone here came up with a list of things that are obviously important to everyday life that are notably absent from the constitution. we all agree that they should be there, but they're not, and we've come up with ways to make them official policy anyway.it's wrong, and it leaves the door open for shit that never was consensus becoming official policy.I've been on this roman history binge for a while now, and I gotta say, cato was the greatest.
Are you listening to Mike Duncan's History of Rome podcast on itunes? If not, you need to be. Also, Dan Carlin, who has the podcast Hardcore History, did a 5 1/2 hour podcast in June on the fall of Rome that you should check out. His site is dancarlin.com and he's on itunes also.

Budget deficit question. Something from Wikihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_S..._federal_budgetTotal revenues and spending The Obama administration's original budget request contained $2.627 trillion in revenues and $3.729 trillion in outlays for 2012.[19] The April 2011 Republican plan contained $2.533 trillion in revenues and $3.529 trillion in outlays.[20]With projected receipts significantly less than projected outlays, the budget proposed by President Obama predicts a net deficit of approximately 240 billion dollars, adding to a United States governmental debt of about $10.8 trillion.Where do the bolded two numbers come from? Both deficit plans show around a 1 trillion deficit. What is a "net" defecit and why is only 25% of the actual deficit. Why is it adding 10.8 trillion to the debt? Is that a 10 year predicton or something?

that guy is a blogger looking for attention, not an institutional trader. I'm pretty sure you'd get fired for going on the BBC with that if you were representing someone like goldman.

Budget deficit question. Something from Wikihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_S..._federal_budgetTotal revenues and spending The Obama administration's original budget request contained $2.627 trillion in revenues and $3.729 trillion in outlays for 2012.[19] The April 2011 Republican plan contained $2.533 trillion in revenues and $3.529 trillion in outlays.[20]With projected receipts significantly less than projected outlays, the budget proposed by President Obama predicts a net deficit of approximately 240 billion dollars, adding to a United States governmental debt of about $10.8 trillion.Where do the bolded two numbers come from? Both deficit plans show around a 1 trillion deficit. What is a "net" defecit and why is only 25% of the actual deficit. Why is it adding 10.8 trillion to the debt? Is that a 10 year predicton or something?
Not adding $10.8 trillion to the debt.It's adding to the $10.8 trillion debt.not sure about the difference in $240 billion and the $1trillion it shows. Unless one doesn't include interest on the debt?
that guy is a blogger looking for attention, not an institutional trader. I'm pretty sure you'd get fired for going on the BBC with that if you were representing someone like goldman.
Pretty sure isn't the same as positive though....