Dna's $100 Fantasty Football League

Tough to win when your guys underperform like this (And kicker goes out for the season on the first play)... But it's actually still close. Down 7, he's got Jets D and Holmes still playing. If the Cowboys can score like 50 I got a shot.QZ1PyCNdbYhJ4j2w7SjT.png

FML. Was pretty much tied going into this game. Had Jones vs Witten/Austin and yeah....FML.Gonna lose my other money league unless Brady/Green-Ellis can pull 45 points out of their ass.And I lost my other league (thankfully it's free) against an r-tard who didn't even bench Foster.At least I survived a scare in my survivor league....

just incase you didn't get the email RE: FleaflickerDear Fleaflicker Users,On Sunday at 2:30 PM EDT Fleaflicker suffered the worst outage in thesix-plus years we have been operating. Most leagues experienced up to fourhours of downtime. A network switch in our new data center failed, and wetake full responsibility for this failure.We have always been very serious about server uptime and performance. SinceSunday, our operations team has been working non-stop to upgrade ourinfrastructure and ensure this never happens again. We are confident thatthese upgrades will prevent a similar issue from happening in the future.We are fantasy fanatics ourselves and we know how important it is to have100% uptime and live scoring every single day. Sunday's outage wasunacceptable and we don't ever want to put our users through that again.If you have any questions regarding this outage or any other matters, pleasecontact us at info@fleaflicker.com or message us on Twitter(http://twitter.com/fleaflicker) or Facebook(http://facebook.com/fleaflicker).Thanks,The Fleaflicker Team

• 2 weeks later...

2-1(Unless Davis scores 60-ish points). Liking my team but don't think it's that great. Half decent chance I'm leading my division as the two 2-0 teams will lose (Unless Witten gets 50). If Witten gets less than 30-ish I will have the tiebreak vs the 2-1 teams. Consider I think I was 8th, I think, in scoring after week 1. I'm please with what's developed so far.Derp - just realized tiebreaker is not total points. Not really a fan of that, but should have mentioned it sooner I guess.

Random note; but does anybody else thing the projected scores that FF gives are an absolute joke?Non-random note; I think I'd be willing to deal some combo of Harvin, J. Nelson, McGahee, maybe even FJax, Jones for a Top WR or RB. I put up a message on FF.

Random note; but does anybody else thing the projected scores that FF gives are an absolute joke?Non-random note; I think I'd be willing to deal some combo of Harvin, J. Nelson, McGahee, maybe even FJax, Jones for a Top WR or RB. I put up a message on FF.
Yeah, their projections are kinda funky. Any way to pry away one of VJax or Roddy? Like a 2 for 2 or 3 for 2 or something?Only interested in Jones or FJax from that list, but would do something involving more players maybe.

God did my team suck this week!AJ getting hurt didn't help one bit.Even as bad as my team played, my roster selection cost me. If I had played Romo over Fitzpatrick and Graham over Finley I would have won. Booo1-3 :club:

God did my team suck this week!AJ getting hurt didn't help one bit.Even as bad as my team played, my roster selection cost me. If I had played Romo over Fitzpatrick and Graham over Finley I would have won. Booo1-3 :club:
God did my team do good this week!Eli throwing 2 TDs in the last 5 minutes helped a lot.Even as good as my team did, my opponents roster selection killed him. If he had played Romo over Fitzpatrick and Graham over Finley he would have won. Phew..3-1 :ts(If it helps, I think Fitz > Romo and Finley > Graham. +EV to start who you did, just didn't work out).
(If it helps, I think Fitz > Romo and Finley > Graham. +EV to start who you did, just didn't work out).
lol me too and would start them again based on those matchups.looks like Andre Johnson could miss next 3 games, sigh!!!!

I'd be willing to give up Vick if I can get 2 good players back. Possibly Vick and someone else, for a good RB/WR combo. Also realized you can do multiple team trades on there, that's pretty sweet. Monster deal anyone?

• 2 months later...