Featured Member - August

LongLiveYorke has been a member for 6 years this month and has been a great contributor across the board. And for anyone wondering, his name/avatar refers to the lead singer of Radiohead, his favourite band.Congrats to LongLiveYorke for being this month's featured member.Read His Bio Here

congrats :club:

wait, these are being given out to nerds now? that's just ridiculous.and on another note, I just scrolled through the past winners and DinkDonk looks EXACTLY like I would have imagined him. dink: you couldn't be more of a hipster if you snorted a line of dried up pbr off an original my bloody valentine record.

wait, these are being given out to nerds now? that's just ridiculous.and on another note, I just scrolled through the past winners and DinkDonk looks EXACTLY like I would have imagined him. dink: you couldn't be more of a hipster if you snorted a line of dried up pbr off an original my bloody valentine record.
Heh. You only say that because there are no real hipsters in whatever the **** hillbilly state it is that you live. The kids of Elmwood Village (aka poor people Williamsburg) would riot if they knew I was given the hipster label by an internet authority such as yourself.

you're listening to belle & sebastian and wearing fake yellow wayfarers RIGHT NOW aren't you. AREN'T YOUedit: oh yeah, and congratulations or whatever yorke. guess now you can afford a new boombox huh.

you're listening to belle & sebastian and wearing fake yellow wayfarers RIGHT NOW aren't you. AREN'T YOUedit: oh yeah, and congratulations or whatever yorke. guess now you can afford a new boombox huh.
Actually I'm sitting in a house in the woods WITH A GUN CABINET watching the Yankees game and I hate Belle and Sebastian. I do have a western shirt on, though.
  • 2 weeks later...
Solid choice.
Ooh, Yorke, you got lucky. This thread was getting stale, but Zach broke the tie for "least amount of replies for a featured member thread" status. Looks like the title is yours again, ajs510.Featured Member - RepliesSuited_Up - 114troyomac - 107Balloon guy - 103GrinderMJ - 94RDog - 86Zach6668 - 78PMJackson21 - 73Fluffdog87 - 69WhatArunAA - 63Bizzle - 62Jordan - 61Vtlaxer09 - 60msals11 - 59CobaltBlue - 57vbnautilus - 54TrueAce13 - 53Acid_Knight - 53qyayqi - 53Naked_Cowboy - 52silkyjonson - 50Mr. Sparco - 49gibler321 - 49babylondonks - 47Looshle - 46kobe2odom8 - 45FARGOpokerND - 45Tremomey - 44PrtyPSux - 44HighwayStar - 41monix - 41seacucumber - 41zimmer4141 - 41no not baxter - 41Tehtoe - 40Wandigo - 40DinkDonk - 32KingJames - 32CaneBrain - 30theresa113 - 30Moneyball16 - 30r0llin_game - 27SBriand - 22Ship_itt - 16LongLiveYorke - 15ajs510 - 14Of course, go ahead and give yourself a "+1" for this post now.