August Is Pokerstars Vip Club Mega Month!

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/vip-club-month/August is PokerStars VIP Club Mega Month!Earn just 75 VIP Player Points (VPPs) in August and you’ll enjoy the benefits of SilverStar status until the end of September - another great reason to play online exclusively at PokerStars!The PokerStars VIP Club is the best poker reward program anywhere online, and for the whole of August it’s even easier for you to enjoy everything it has to offer. That’s because during VIP Club Mega Month, the normal VIP Player Point (VPP) requirements for each monthly VIP Club level are being dropped to just 10% of their normal value!This means you can earn SilverStar status after paying just $14 in ring game rake or tournament entry fees - the equivalent to one entry to the Sunday Million.c6UW4JQ9pvc4QhPGXMda.pngBy climbing the VIP Club levels you actually benefit twice. First, you earn more Frequent Player Points (FPPs) for the same amount of play. Second, you get better overall value for your points! Why not use your extra FPPs to qualify for the upcoming World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP)? It’s online poker’s biggest annual event and there are hundreds of chances to turn your points into a seat. As part of VIP Club Mega Month we’re also running a VIP Store Sale, with special discounts on a number of selected VIP Store items. Don’t forget that the VIP Club also offers instant cash VIP Stellar Rewards and VIP Reward Bonuses, giving you even more reason to aim high.See the VIP Club pages to find out even more about what’s on offer when you achieve each different VIP status level.Here are two examples of how you can benefit:Example 1: A BronzeStar player earns 75 VPPs by August 16 and therefore becomes a SilverStar player until the end of September. This player earns a further 200 VPPs* in August and 300 VPPs in September. This player will receive an extra 250 FPPs for their play, because of the 1.5x multiplier on FPPs awarded to SilverStar players.* 200 VPPs can be earned by playing thirty-seven $10+1 tournaments.Example 2: A SilverStar player earns 750 VPPs by August 20 and therefore becomes a PlatinumStar player until the end of September. The player earns a further 250 VPPs in August and 1,000 VPPs* in September. This player will receive an additional 1,475 FPPs for their play, because of the FPP multipliers on GoldStar (2x) and PlatinumStar (2.5x) status. The player will also gain access to the $100,000 PlatinumStar freeroll in September. * 1,000 VPPs can be earned by playing approximately 2,000 hands of 6-Max $1/$2 No-Limit Hold’em.If you wish to maintain your VIP Club Mega Month status into October, you will need to earn the regular VPP requirements for monthly VIP levels in September. That’s 750 VPPs for SilverStar, 3,000 VPPs for GoldStar and 7,500 VPPs for PlatinumStar status.Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about VIP Club Mega Month or how to earn VPPs.

Today is the day to play, it seems that everyone is out chasing a VIP status - just made 6 buy ins in 90 minutes (ok, I play at the 10 cent blind level, but still...) :club:

BOB....2h86amv.jpgand LOL @ TwstdWrstrmbsfn*sigh*
If I can get people to miss Poker Stars enough they'll all move to Canada which will increase demand for housing which will increase the value of my condo which will help to make me rich. I have a plan.
If I can get people to miss Poker Stars enough they'll all move to Canada which will increase demand for housing which will increase the value of my condo which will help to make me rich. I have a plan.
lolI know someone with a 2 bedroom apt seriously I miss my friends, it's not the same. especially getting shoved all in by Sky
I knew it! You have motives!