That's because you have the same uninformed, misguided notion of rights that she does. Pointing out that she's dangerously wrong about most everything doesn't infringe on her 1st amendment rights even though she thinks it does.I think you'd be hard-pressed to come up with one actual right where Sarah Palin was impeded in some way. "The liberal press are big, unfair meanies" is not an attack on rights.
You were so close...but 4.5 months is the longest I will allow for an argument to be continued.So by statue of limitations, you lost the argument. Haha, statute...but going to leave it so some liberal idiots can get excited.Study your law next time counselor and you'll quit wasting the BG's valuable time. Yes I will now refer to myself as The BGHey LMD!
You were so close...but 4.5 months is the longest I will allow for an argument to be continued.So by statue of limitations, you lost the argument. Haha, statute...but going to leave it so some liberal idiots can get excited.Study your law next time counselor and you'll quit wasting the BG's valuable time. Yes I will now refer to myself as The BGHey LMD!
That's one way to concede an argument. (I've literally never heard of a statute of limitations being less than one calendar year. Lawyered.)Lois, pay your debts.
Hey BG. Hows the balloon biz?
Something religous and boring.
You picked a hell of a time to come back.This place is nothing more then three main posters, 10 guys who want their babies, a self hating Jew, and a guy who cant post a reply without referencing scrotums. Danny boy even abandoned this place.But then again, they do have 10 million posts, so mad props.
Danny boy even abandoned this place.
MrDannyG is still here.Ohhh you meant Daniel Negreanu. Kind of forgot about him. Anyway the forum is still pretty good. Got rid of all that poker nonsense.