Red Spade Open At Poker Stars - $1,000,000 Prize Pool

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/red-spade-open/Exclusive Tournament with $1,000,000 in Prizes!The Red Spade Open is a special $55 buy-in No Limit Hold’em tournament with an incredible $1,000,000 prize pool. The winner of the tournament will receive at least $200,000 in prize money!There will also be a $100 bounty on all participating members of Team PokerStars Pro and Team Online – that’s anyone with a red spade next to their name in the PokerStars software. This is a great chance to test yourself against the best players in the game.Team PokerStars Pro has just returned from their best ever World Series of Poker*, with five players winning gold bracelets: ElkY, Jason Mercier, Maxim Lykov, Eugene Katchalov and Andre Akkari. Look out for some of the recent champions in the Red Spade Open!•What: Red Spade Open•When: Sunday, July 31 at 15:00 ET (21:00 CET)•Buy-In: $55•Guarantee: $1,000,000•First Place: At least $200,000You can find the tournament in the PokerStars lobby by selecting the ‘Tourney’ and ‘Special’ tabs, and satellites are available around the clock from as little as $1.10. Use the Tourney Filter to help find them - type ‘Red’ in to the filter and the tourney will be displayed.Please note: for one week only the Red Spade Open will replace the Bigger $55 tourney. The regular weekly event will return from August 7.This first Red Spade Open is not to be missed - but if you do, keep an eye out as the event may return in the future.If you have any questions about the Red Spade Open, feel free to email support@pokerstars.com.*World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. or its affiliates (collectively Harrah's). CIE does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, PokerStars or its products, services, promotions or tournaments. Any promotion or tournament on this site will not guarantee your seat or ability to register for any WSOP event or any WSOP affiliated event which is at the sole discretion of Harrah's.

Sounds like fun :-/::throws up in his mouth::Coming here just makes me miss Stars why did I even click it!?

I logged in my Pokerstars account last night and found I had $0.10 left. I have managed to run this up to $3.87! Currently trying to extend this further by playing some triple stud. Despite the large guarantee its unlikely I am going to deposit to enter the Red Spade open.

Just thought of the irony that most of the tournaments on Pokerstars are still played in US Dollars but the main country that can't play is the country where that money originates.

Just thought of the irony that most of the tournaments on Pokerstars are still played in US Dollars but the main country that can't play is the country where that money originates.
I haven't bothered to add any other currency, still playing in US$, despite the Euro and Pound option.