• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the commish? Skyler?Anyway can whoever it is possibly send out a message/e-mail reminding everybody to set a lineup. I've lost 4 straight, and am getting sick of watching the teams I'm competing for a playoff with get matched up against teams with 2 players on a bye and an empty slot. I already need a miracle to make to playoffs. It'd just be nice if the teams I needed to lose played a team that actually has a full lineup set. /rant
I share your frustration. The same thing was happening to me earlier this season. This past week, whoever my opponent was didn't set a lineup (although I'm fairly sure I would have won anyways :club:). Regardless, I don't want other people getting free wins, and I don't want free wins for myself either.My other league, we have a $100 entry and a strict rule that if you don't set your lineup (even for one week, unless due to legit emergencies,etc) you forfeit your entry fee and you are replaced as an owner. No second chances. Period. Needless to say, we have never once had an issue with anybody not setting a lineup, which btw takes a grand total of like 5-10 minutes.Sadly with only one week left of regular season, there isn't much Skyler can do about it, but next year needs to be different if we get one going.
cant wait to see what happens if four of us are tied for the last playoff spot./cagefight mode last man standing
If you win, you are in. If you do lose though, things could get messy. It will come down to overall points, and you and bbgun are very close in total points.
If you win, you are in. If you do lose though, things could get messy. It will come down to overall points, and you and bbgun are very close in total points.
If I don't make it it's my own fault...****ed up my lineup twice this year and cost myself two close ones. Could finish #1 in overall points and still miss the playoffs.

Looks like I'm going to need Manning/Nicks to outscore John Kasay by 14 points on MNF. Otherwise Sin City is getting in, I think I lose the tiebreaker to him.edit: nm tiebreak is Total Points for not H2H

hey guys, real sorry i didn't set my line up last week (if thats who the rants were about/if it wasn't), i couldn't get any connection to my phone while i was traveling and when I finally did it was too late. Sorry again and I definitely understand the frustration. w/ that....huad/i hate fantasy football/why does my team have to suck so bad! gl everyone the rest of the year and promise to keep updating everything

hey guys, real sorry i didn't set my line up last week (if thats who the rants were about/if it wasn't), i couldn't get any connection to my phone while i was traveling and when I finally did it was too late. Sorry again and I definitely understand the frustration. w/ that....huad/i hate fantasy football/why does my team have to suck so bad! gl everyone the rest of the year and promise to keep updating everything
This. I go from 6-1 to 6-6. FML.Who would have thought having 0 depth after my starting lineup would end badly.
This. I go from 6-1 to 6-6. FML.Who would have thought having 0 depth after my starting lineup would end badly.
And who would have thought you could lead the league in scoring and miss the playoffs?
And who would have thought you could lead the league in scoring and miss the playoffs?
yikes, don't think I've ever seen that happen before.I have however seen a guy with the lowest total of points make the playoffs before.
ccTLh.pngFound this on 4. Poster is the owner of 'YES WE CAM'. They actually posted it as a mini-brag telling everybody that they should join a free league in the future to soak up all the 'run bad'. As you can see, he is 2nd in points for, 10th in the league. LOLZ

In my other 10 team league, the guy that is 3rd overall in points for is playing the guy that is dead last in points for with the winner securing the final spot in the playoffs lol.

• 2 weeks later...
In my other 10 team league, the guy that is 3rd overall in points for is playing the guy that is dead last in points for with the winner securing the final spot in the playoffs lol.
<<< Benefited from that big time!
lol nice week to have the worst performance of the season, championship game nbd
3 guys on Kurt's team scored their highest weekly fantasy point total of the entire season all against me :/
3 guys on Kurt's team scored their highest weekly fantasy point total of the entire season all against me :/
ugh I saw that, ouch. Thanks to a horrible Ravens performance and a mercy catch by Boldin at the end tonight I'm really not in bad shape, Raquel's team had a bad week too.
Could have scored 200 if I didn't bench Smith and Spiller too. I swear the only time Smith plays good is if I bench him.

Congrats Raquel on your win you deserve it. Wish my team would have put up some battle but had the worst two weeks all season, lol. That's just how it goes! Best season I've had so I'm still quite happy overall :club: