Well I'm willing to deal, if its going to be Britt, Wallace, or Wayne u would want, I would probably want some sort of combo of those 3 in order to give up a big name WR. I'd be willing to deal Nelson straight up. I wanna do a little research on those guys and see how they would fit in with my current roster and bye week schedules, but feel free to shoot me a trade offer if you come up with something specific. Otherwise I will probably send you something in a day or two.
I'll do the same. I'll be looking for/sending an offer sometime after this week.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I was going to have Jahvid Best on the bench for that game on the road v TB. Really the pick up that was a huge difference was adding SF D/ST and benching NO.
Sent you a proposed trade.
anybody interested in discussing a trade? I'm looking for a RB. Doesn't have to be a top tier RB, but can be if we can work something out.I'm not looking to swap RB's, just add another, so the deal can't include one of my current RB's. I have plenty of WR's and QB's im willing to trade, so if anyone wants to look it over and shoot me an offer if interested. It can be any of these players by themselves or any combination of both. Please no silly trades, if you wouldn't take the deal if it was reversed, don't propose it :club: WRs:Kenny BrittReggie WayneMike WallaceMarques Colston (should be back in a few weeks)Jordy NelsonQBs:Josh FreemanCam NewtonRyan FitzpatrickKevin Kolb
Yeah, so I sent a trade, but randomly thought I'd include Garcon for no reason. Not sure why since 1) I like a lot of your WRs more than Garcon and 2) It's would cause you to drop 2 players since it's a 3 for 1 trade. Feel free to decline it and propose it without Garcon (if you want to accept it).
Yeah, so I sent a trade, but randomly thought I'd include Garcon for no reason. Not sure why since 1) I like a lot of your WRs more than Garcon and 2) It's would cause you to drop 2 players since it's a 3 for 1 trade. Feel free to decline it and propose it without Garcon (if you want to accept it).
Don't really wanna drop anyone for Garcon so I declined it and countered with the same offer minus him.
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't really wanna drop anyone for Garcon so I declined it and countered with the same offer minus him.
lol Garcon making me regret that decision the past 2 weeks :club:
lol Garcon making me regret that decision the past 2 weeks :club:
Don't worry. I've been benching him like a donk, lolz. Was so pissed cause at one point I had Garcon (29.5) and Ward (24.5) while my starters of Bowe, D. Jackson and Wallace had a combined 20, but all three added a TD each and some nice yards. Bowe was the only one that finished higher than Garcon/Ward, but the differential wasn't as bad as it could have been.
sigh looks like i just ran KK into AA today, for goodness sakes Lithuania why u gotta have such a monster day today :club:
Always blows. Was 3rd in points in week 1, obv against guy in 2nd and lost by like 1.5. But yeah, unless Best out does Forte by 30, GG.
Always blows. Was 3rd in points in week 1, obv against guy in 2nd and lost by like 1.5. But yeah, unless Best out does Forte by 30, GG.
ha maybe Forte will fumble it like three times a row and get benched! :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a top or mid level WR.Have plenty to offer including QB's (C. Newton, R. Fitzpatrick, J. Freeman) or RB's (F Gore, J Starks, B Green-Ellis, B Jacobs) or any combo for equal value. If anyone has any interest shoot me a trade offer.

Looking for a top or mid level WR.Have plenty to offer including QB's (C. Newton, R. Fitzpatrick, J. Freeman) or RB's (F Gore, J Starks, B Green-Ellis, B Jacobs) or any combo for equal value. If anyone has any interest shoot me a trade offer.
Sent one yesterday. Wasn't sure if you saw it, or are just waiting to see if there's other offers coming in.
Sent one yesterday. Wasn't sure if you saw it, or are just waiting to see if there's other offers coming in.
Yeah I saw it this morning. Waiting to see if I get any other offers, and then decision time. I'll let you know either way.
I'll take a look and may send an offer sometime tonight.

Just wanted to write something real quick about people not changing their lineups. Hopefully I'm not alone in my thinking here, but I for one would appreciate it if everyone would change their lineups on a weekly basis so as not to have multiple players that are on bye week or injured in your starting roster. I know it can be easy to forget, but it honestly takes a couple minutes a week to set your roster, make a waiver pickup if necessary, and double check your lineup prior to sunday's games. One or two people not changing their roster can really affect the competitiveness of a league, since some players will essentially get "easy wins" against those not changing their lineups while others had to face them when they had full lineups. I've had some experience with this in other leagues where it basically came down to the last week of the season with 2-3 teams fighting for the last playoff spot and one of them gets matched up against someone who stopped changing their roster and the other teams have to play "normal" rosters. I know that if it happened to me I would be pretty pissed off, and I'm sure others would be as well. I play in fantasy for the competitiveness, so even though getting a win is nice, I don't wanna beat someone that isn't trying.Not trying to call anybody out, but I have noticed a couple different rosters who haven't been following this, and even though fantasy is something we all do for fun, I know several of us take it seriously (especially when we have invested our own money into it) and it isn't fair to us to hurt the competitiveness of the league. If I'm the only one who feels this way, then I will finish out the rest of this season, but I probably won't have any interest in playing again next year, which would be disappointing because I like everyone in this league, but refuse to play in leagues that don't take this seriously.Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or opinions on this. I also know this doesn't really apply to the majority of the teams.

Agree 100%, Cubs.Cubs doesn't mean you have to attempt to make the greatest waiver wire pickups and trades ever, but at least set a damn roster that doesn't have 2 players on a bye and a 3rd that has been doubtful all week.

I forgot to sit Andre last week and completely forgot this week. Playing poker 60+ hours a week definitely is a drain and remembering to set a fantasy lineup is not always at the top of my list and I forget. I apologize and hopefully it won't happen again, feel free to shoot me a pm if you see i haven't set my lineup changes.

I forgot to sit Andre last week and completely forgot this week. Playing poker 60+ hours a week definitely is a drain and remembering to set a fantasy lineup is not always at the top of my list and I forget. I apologize and hopefully it won't happen again, feel free to shoot me a pm if you see i haven't set my lineup changes.
No worries skyler, just want to have a competitive league is all. I just wanted to write this up to hopefully bring more attention to it so that everyone tries to make it a point to put their best lineup forward every week. Your roster wasn't the only one I've noticed doing this, so this wasn't directed specifically at you. <3
  • 4 weeks later...

anybody else having trouble viewing our league's fantasy scores on ESPN? My other league is updating just fine, but FCP's isn't showing up. All my players still say 0. Tried refreshing, re-logging in, nothing is working.

Who is the commish? Skyler?Anyway can whoever it is possibly send out a message/e-mail reminding everybody to set a lineup. I've lost 4 straight, and am getting sick of watching the teams I'm competing for a playoff with get matched up against teams with 2 players on a bye and an empty slot. I already need a miracle to make to playoffs. It'd just be nice if the teams I needed to lose played a team that actually has a full lineup set. /rant