It appears it works for everyone but you, auto pick ftw.
That's fine,I'll either bring my laptop to my other draft and do both or try to make it home asap.I'll send my $50 by Thursday.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend from home is going to take the last spot, I hope that is ok with everyone.How is this upcoming Sunday for everyone? say 8 eastern
Didn't see this until now, but it's not great. Cousins bday party. I can try to be here by then, since it sounds like it's pretty set now, but it's cutting it close.Standard scoring?
Points per reception league, I have a couple people that work early that live on the west coast or else id push it an hour back, I hope that's ok Kurt...
Glad about PPR, and yeah, it should help a little. At least it's a built in excuse to leave an 8yr old girls Bday party, lol.

auto draft FTW.Other draft took way longer than expected and the Wi-Fi was essentially non existent, but actually wasn't too disappointed with my team.

Rd 1, Pick 2 - Adrian Peterson (Min-RB)Rd 2, Pick 19 - Tom Brady (NE-QB)Rd 3, Pick 22 - Matt Forte (Chi-RB)Rd 4, Pick 39 - Dwayne Bowe (KC-WR)Rd 5, Pick 42 - DeSean Jackson (Phi-WR)Rd 6, Pick 59 - BenJarvus Green-Ellis (NE-RB)Rd 7, Pick 62 - Jermichael Finley (GB-TE)Rd 8, Pick 79 - Pierre Garcon (Ind-WR)Rd 9, Pick 82 - James Starks (GB-RB)Rd 10, Pick 99 - Bears D/STRd 11, Pick 102 - Greg Olsen (Car-TE)Rd 12, Pick 119 - Neil Rackers (Hou-K)Rd 13, Pick 122 - Mark Sanchez (NYJ-QB)Rd 14, Pick 139 - Hines Ward (Pit-WR)Rd 15, Pick 142 - Roy Helu (Was-RB)Rd 16, Pick 159 - Jerome Simpson (Cin-WR)

Like most I'm satisfied how my team is right now, lol. I do have a few things I'd like to change/discuss if everybody is okay with them. 1) Can we change scoring to have fractional points? I don't like the idea that a RB with 70 yards rushing gets the same number of points as an RB with 79 yards rushing. 2) Can the playoffs get moved up one week? I like two weeks per playoff round, but if they start Week 14 the final week of the Championship Round is Week 17 when a lot of key players will get limited playing time resting for the playoffs and such. 3) What are we thinking as far as payouts?

Like most I'm satisfied how my team is right now, lol. I do have a few things I'd like to change/discuss if everybody is okay with them. 1) Can we change scoring to have fractional points? I don't like the idea that a RB with 70 yards rushing gets the same number of points as an RB with 79 yards rushing. 2) Can the playoffs get moved up one week? I like two weeks per playoff round, but if they start Week 14 the final week of the Championship Round is Week 17 when a lot of key players will get limited playing time resting for the playoffs and such. 3) What are we thinking as far as payouts?
1. I'll do that tomorrow2. Forgot to change this, idk about two weeks per playoff round.3. 300,150,50 350,150
1. I'll do that tomorrow2. Forgot to change this, idk about two weeks per playoff round.3. 300,150,50 350,150
1. Cool, thanks.2. I've never done 2 weeks per playoff round, but I kinda like the idea (if it was pushed back obv). It depends what other people want thought. 3. I would vote for option 1 (300,150,50) as long as there is a playoff match between the first round losers for 3rd/4th place.
1. more i think about it i do agree fractional scoring is a good idea. I have done that before in other leagues and it works well.2. Def want the playoffs to end by week 16. I think I would prefer a 14 week season and two weeks of playoffs over a 12 week reg season and 4 weeks of playoffs. That would give everyone two more weeks for their money.3. 300,150,50

1) Def like fractional scoring...almost eliminates chance of a tie.2) I'm fine with either playoff scenario as long as Week 17 is not used.3) $300-$150-$50Rd 1, Pick 5 - Ray Rice (Bal-RB)Rd 2, Pick 16 - Michael Vick (Phi-QB)Rd 3, Pick 25 - Vincent Jackson (SD-WR)Rd 4, Pick 36 - Knowshon Moreno (Den-RB)Rd 5, Pick 45 - Jeremy Maclin (Phi-WR)Rd 6, Pick 56 - Felix Jones (Dal-RB)Rd 7, Pick 65 - Mario Manningham (NYG-WR)Rd 8, Pick 76 - Austin Collie (Ind-WR)Rd 9, Pick 85 - CJ Spiller (Buf-RB)Rd 10, Pick 96 - Jets D/STRd 11, Pick 105 - Jimmy Graham (NO-TE)Rd 12, Pick 116 - Matthew Stafford (Det-QB)Rd 13, Pick 125 - Julio Jones (Atl-WR)Rd 14, Pick 136 - Montario Hardesty (Cle-RB)Rd 15, Pick 145 - Stephen Gostkowski (NE-K)Rd 16, Pick 156 - Rob Gronkowski (NE-TE)

I'm fine with fractional scoring.Meh about playoffs, but they should be finished before week 17, otherwise you can get easily screwed with players sitting out (happened to me before)300, 150, 50

I'm fine with fractional scoring.Meh about playoffs, but they should be finished before week 17, otherwise you can get easily screwed with players sitting out (happened to me before)300, 150, 50
This all works for me.

Fractional scoring looks good, playoffs ending week 16 good, payouts good.Tony Romo, Dal QBMichael Turner, Atl RB DeAngelo Williams, Car RBCedric Benson, Cin RBLarry Fitzgerald, Ari WRDeion Branch, NE WRVernon Davis, SF TESteelers D/ST D/STSebastian Janikowski, Oak KPercy Harvin, Min WRMatt Ryan, Atl QBZach Miller, Sea TEPatriots D/ST D/STJames Jones, GB WRMike Sims-Walker, StL WRDarren Sproles, NO RBCan't complain with roster. I will say I am open to trading Pats Defense for a RB. Feel free to message me trade.