• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you thinking for the draft date commish?
Any way we could do a draft with extended time so we don't have to worry about trying to pick a day that works for all of us?

I may or may not be in. I'm not sure yet. I need to figure out if I can afford the $50 buy in or not. It may be a little too steep because I already have $75 committed in fantasy football in other leagues. So I'll let you know.

if we can find more people we could, still need 4 more to join. It's looking slim at this point, if you guys know anyone that want to play lmk.
We need 10 to run? *Desperation text to Cody*
my friend from home is going to take the last spot, I hope that is ok with everyone.How is this upcoming Sunday for everyone? say 8 eastern
I will have to double check, but I believe that will work for me. And I don't care if your friend joins. I get paid Thursday, I'll ship the check then.

my other league never panned out so if you all have a spot open up, im in. Looks like you are full now, but if you wanna do a 12 team and get one more or whatever, let me know.edit - just saw draft time, im taking my daughter to college that weekend so cant make that, so never mind

my friend from home is going to take the last spot, I hope that is ok with everyone.How is this upcoming Sunday for everyone? say 8 eastern
Won't work for me. Have a live draft for my other league that day starting at 5 eastern. Doubt it will be done in time. If I'm the only one that it doesn't work for, we can figure something out.
Won't work for me. Have a live draft for my other league that day starting at 5 eastern. Doubt it will be done in time. If I'm the only one that it doesn't work for, we can figure something out.
It appears it works for everyone but you, auto pick ftw.