We want to get a fantasy football league going? I don't know who ran it last year and years past, but I would be in. We can use PayPal. Maybe Bob could setup an account for us to send entry fee in. Anyways, I am in.tony-romo.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to join 100% if there's room

I'm inTried to get one going last year, but apparently june/july is too early to set up a league :closedeyes:Ended up joining some other leagues instead, but this year I am only in one other league, so I'd love to see one get started here.

not trying to hijack your thread, no idea how much you are playing for in here or if you got it going. i have another thread in general doing a $100 12 man FF pool. if this gets going just disregard, but if it doesnt and people still need a place to play, you are welcome.

If you guys want me to set up a 10 team league on espn for $50 I'll do it, I was just hoping to have more interest...
This is probably part of the problem..sfZNo8tEO_Mb08sSVTKZ.png

Ok, I went ahead and created the league. It will be ten teams, I can change to 12 if we get enough interest. PM me your email and I will send you invites.edit: Kurt I sent you an invite