Heading To Vegas For The First Time In 3 Years

So I have been to Vegas a number of times but of course this is the first time going with a kid. Got my whole family also with me and we all know our ways around vegas. Is there any places you guys might recommend to take the kid? I want to let him see the water show at Bellagio, check out the Shark tank at Mandalay, the lion at the MGM and maybe even the Garden at the Mirage. Is there any other places you guys might know of?Also as far as food wife wants to check out a couple of places she has read about online. Have any of you guys been to Sammy's LA Pastrami and burgers? Also have you guys been to the Cracked Egg? I wanted to check out hash house a go-go do you guys know which is better? Also any other casual places to eat? Of course I am checking out In-and-Out and maybe even a 5 guys.

we went to vegas earlier this year and one place i would suggest is Pole Position Raceway.http://www.polepositionraceway.comi think it was 25 bucks but well worth it , you get stats of your race ... a real good time for the money.my youngins had ear to ear grins the whole time.... post when you get back and let us know what you did... trip report

we went to vegas earlier this year and one place i would suggest is Pole Position Raceway.http://www.polepositionraceway.comi think it was 25 bucks but well worth it , you get stats of your race ... a real good time for the money.my youngins had ear to ear grins the whole time.... post when you get back and let us know what you did... trip report
Ya, 2 year olds love that shit. Driving around in race cars. Hit up Circus Circus or Excalibur for good kiddie stuff.