Motley Crue, Zaxxon And Hogan's Heroes

I have been working for a vending company in the Saint Louis area, for as long as i have been a member on fcp. Starting out with no experience, and thinking 3 months in that i wasnt cut out for this. my boss stuck with me, and said that a light bulb will go off. He said that some ppl just dont get that light bulb to turn on.My light bulb went off, it took nine months to get there but my trouble shooting skills developed and i was able to be of value to my company. Now I am starting to train on the sales side of things. And I have some thoughts as to my approach to this new position. One of the service guys tossed out a comment saying I would forget all about everyone in service. I think I will become a double threat out in the field and increase my value to the company. Once I learnthe numbers side of things and get good at that I can implement my service knowledge. diagnosing problemsand if its not a quick fix for me, calling it in and be able to know what does get it fixed. That would take the hassleof hearing a location call it in as "Dont Work , come fix it".I still converse with the service guys thru out the day and give technical help to the guys trying to learn. I dont mean to sound like a braggart beating my chest about how good I am. I will probably retire with these guys and got lucky that I finally found something I like and luckily, am good at. My boss is a business man who has a vision that I like, and believe in. Anyway, I am getting ready to eat dinner. I think we are having fried chicken with deviled eggs. I gotta check in the fridge to see if I have cold beer. My 16 year old nephew is up for the summer and he is six five / 250lbs. Its a sight to watch him destroy a plate at dinner time. That kid can eat. I dont know if you guys watch Dan Patrick in the morning, but when someone calls in, they announce to Dantheir height and weight. What got that started? My mother came over the other morning and thought McLovin was Woody Allen or one of his kids. I havent been on a computer in two days and have notlooked to see how Daniel is doing.

Congrats on the job.Fried Chicken + Deviled Eggs + St. Louis+ Your Av suggests that you're black?Believe it or not, of all those things, it wasn't the fried chicken that made me think that, or the St. Louis, or even the black girl in the avatar.It was the deviled eggs.White women are the laziest cunts on earth when it comes to cooking a decent meal...

deviled eggs huh? just an average white guy here , 40 year old virgin style, but I have fought some menhave you tried eating polk ? did you like it?favorite meal all time - grilled morels & frog legs

• 1 month later...

Eight in the morning at the Tropicana and look who it is .... HOF Dennis Rodmanhe seemed to be in rare form at 50 , looked like he could still make the starting lineupdoing shots with rodman this early in the morning for some reason just seemed normal.dennis rodman tropicana

Hey, uh, thanks K-Dense, I'd like to weigh in on the weigh-in question. (hopefully you read that as Chris from Syracuse)I think the height/weight thing started when somebody was co-hosting for awhile and was trying to lose weight and they would make the ding whenever he announced his progress and then people calling in started announcing height/weight and it went from there.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for that tidbit Napa Don. with the new job and all, I rarely watch dp anymore. piss on tivo and dvr's. anyway, I got my first ever speeding ticket yesterday. I was going west on I-44 doing 82 mph. I was in the passing lane just moving right alongand I glance in my rear view mirror and see a dark vehicle coming on quick. It looked like he was doing 100+ just to catch me. I felt like he should of been cited for speeding as well, but that prob. wont happen. He didnt ask me why he pulled me over. He just wanted my lic. and insurance and told me that a ticket would be coming shortly. so it looks like I will be $110.00 light on the next paycheck. Not sure if you guys know but I really like Slim Jim's. I could probably do commercials for the company. Not high intensity ones like the Macho Man did.more low key stuff with some sarcasm sprinkled in. But my point is this... I was north of Columbia today and stopped for a Red Bull and Slim Jim and the place I stopped had Jack Links. I rolled my eyes at the girl behind the counter, even though it wasnt her fault. I needed a beef jerky fix so I paid for the mild JL beef jerky. best damn thing that ever happened (today). ten times better than slim jims. I will never go back. I am sold.Heading to STL in the morning and going to pick up radar detector and some Jack Links before I do. Any recommendation on a detector. Does 200.00 get something that beats the laser? Oh, I have been playing on Bodog recently and so far have made four $20 deposits. I wonder if Cobalt has that in his account yet. I gotta go walk the dog and get ready for dinner. Looks like green beans and grilled salmon.

beef jerky is nasty. beef jerky and red bull would kill me.
no wonder you have such a problem getting laid having a vagina that huge and all
  • 2 months later...

I am sitting at a location early this morning doing my job and in walks Chuck Berry. Chuck and two photographers move right past me and the only one to nod was Chuck , photo guys had been running around the last half hour acting like they were the celeb. Anyway, they set up at the piano to my right and Chuck starts messing with the keys goofing off. He then started in on something that was recognizable, like I had heard it before. I heard him answer the camera man that he really couldnt play piano. That made me stop and wonder, wow, I always thought that he could rip it up. Then I was thinking, maybe that is Jerry Lee Lewis I was thinking of. He did three songs and then one of the camera guys started telling Chuck about the first time he saw him in concert. It sounded like how when you talk to a super old person and kinda sing-song your words, talking loudly. He then asked Chuck if he would like to go stand beside this 55 Cadillac he drove in. Chuck was side stepping, then said no, people might think that was my caddy and I dont want to put on airs. I thought that was pretty solidMy hometown baseball team won the world series, wow. I was thinking about petitioning the MLB office about reimbursement of lost income. From game 1 to 7 no jukeboxes were getting played thru out STL. Is there any merit to this line of thought?I was wondering how someone like Pais Hilton or Lindsey Lohan can be in and out of jail in a matter of days, if not hours. I am reading TMZ and they are talking about Lindsey getting out same day. Wouldnt you think that they would pick someone else that has spent most of their time to be released first.If its overcrowding then you should use the FIFO system.