Yeah, I'm ok with Jordan leaving. Her kind of game really doesn't deserve to win 500k a second time, though I totally agree with what she said about Porsche. I would hate to see Porsche win this game. She's laid around like a useless lump all summer. I'd rather see Adam win.I do question Porsche vote last night. I know she's a lot closer with Rachel than Jordan, but she would've had a much better chance of winning the final HOH vs Jordan.I think Rachel is the favorite to win final HOH now. Not sure who she'd take to the end. Her and Porsche have gone back to being best friends, but I think she has a better chance to win against Adam.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know who I want to win. I think I'm leaning towards Porsche. It was a pretty terrible final 5, but it has gone as I would have hoped so far. (khalia, Jordan)Rachel has been much less anooying since Brendan left, but 3 good weeks does not erase 1 1/2 summers of being the worst human being on the planet. Adam has been jumping back and forth depending on who has the power. He threw a whole bunch of comps (smart), and won a few at the right times. Time and time again though, he has made some really bad game decisions, and I think I've found myself saying "Wow, Adam, don't be such an idiot", at least 10 times this year. Porsche has been the ultimate floater. The closest thing to a game move she has made is voting out Jordan, and she probably made a mistake. I doubt she could beat either in the final two, but she could definitely beat Jordan in the final HoH competition. With that said, she hasn't made any enemies, and has won a few very important competitions at key times. I think I'd prefer her winning to Adam. I am hoping for a final 2 of Adam and Porsche, just to watch all the Vets squirm as they decide which floater to give the money to.

I really don't know who I want to win. I think I'm leaning towards Porsche. It was a pretty terrible final 5, but it has gone as I would have hoped so far. (khalia, Jordan)Rachel has been much less anooying since Brendan left, but 3 good weeks does not erase 1 1/2 summers of being the worst human being on the planet. Adam has been jumping back and forth depending on who has the power. He threw a whole bunch of comps (smart), and won a few at the right times. Time and time again though, he has made some really bad game decisions, and I think I've found myself saying "Wow, Adam, don't be such an idiot", at least 10 times this year. Porsche has been the ultimate floater. The closest thing to a game move she has made is voting out Jordan, and she probably made a mistake. I doubt she could beat either in the final two, but she could definitely beat Jordan in the final HoH competition. With that said, she hasn't made any enemies, and has won a few very important competitions at key times. I think I'd prefer her winning to Adam. I am hoping for a final 2 of Adam and Porsche, just to watch all the Vets squirm as they decide which floater to give the money to.
Haha, that's how bad this season has been. I'm rooting for the worst human being on the planet.I don't think Adam can win. If it were him and Porsche, I think Jeff and Jordan are the only 2 votes he gets.

I m pretty shocked that I went from despising Rachel as much as I hate the Montreal Canadiens(ask the hockey people for reference) to actually liking her now.There is no doubt she is by far the greatest player of all the ones left when it comes to competitions..Sure she is whiny and emotional, but she knows the game....Probably the only other two that can compete with her in competitions are Brandon and Jeff...I also dont hate Adam as much as people do...He knows everything about BB, from being a superfan..He has made subtle moves and has aligned himself with the right people at the right time..Also his timely veto and HOH wins have come at the oppurtune time..I didnt really get Jordan voting different than Rachel..

First off, Adam is pretty full of himself. He came across pretty bad in the final show.Anyway it was an entertaining vote. I wasn't convinced Shelly would vote for Rachel which ended up being the deal breaker. I predicted a 4-3 vote for Porsche but thought Adam would've been the deciding vote, not Shelly.I thought Rachel deserved the win of the 3 remaining people. However, I was a little surprised Rachel held her end of the deal with Porsche and brought her to the final 2. It almost cost her the game and I think Adam would've lost to either girl anyway which would've been a safer move.

Thanks a lot Shelly.Damn, crappy end to a pretty crappy season. I thought Porsche actually had a legitimate shot at winning when Rachel made the mistake of taking her to the final 2. Never take the person who has guaranteed votes!Yeah, Adam, sorry, but you wouldn't have beaten either person in the final 2, get over yourself.

Agreed on Adam, I think he's crazy to think they'll bring him back for an All-Star season.It appears that Porsche didn't really have a chance at the end. In an interview with Evel Dick right after the finale, Adam told him that the only reason he threw another vote to Porsche was because they could see Shelly's key as she voted so he knew Rachel already had the 4 votes.As least that's his story.

I stopped watching about a month ago. Was the first time I quit watching this mid-season. I really hated everyone and was rooting for nobody. I hate rooting for the favorites so I hated all of the returners, I love rooting for the underdogs, but they were all so freaking boring. I was going to watch the finale to see the questions, but I heard the only thing worth watching was a fight between Jeff and Kalia. I don't care about that either. I wish they could fast forward to next season with a new cast.

So after talking so much shit about the show I decided to watch the finale anyways, I saw it sitting on my DVR.Like everyone has said, Adam came off really weird. I'm guessing that he thought he was being really cool in the house and that the general public would love him. It also seems like he thought he played really hard. I'm guessing that he is going to be really disappointed with the way he was edited into the show, and he will probably be embarrased with how he acted at the finale after watching the whole season on TV.I didn't see any of this, but did they show Jeff and Danielle fighting a lot in the jury house? I thought it was weird that Jeff made up with Shelly, but he still hates Danielle for some reason. I think I've said this already, but I think Danielle is stunningly beautiful.

So after talking so much shit about the show I decided to watch the finale anyways, I saw it sitting on my DVR.Like everyone has said, Adam came off really weird. I'm guessing that he thought he was being really cool in the house and that the general public would love him. It also seems like he thought he played really hard. I'm guessing that he is going to be really disappointed with the way he was edited into the show, and he will probably be embarrased with how he acted at the finale after watching the whole season on TV.I didn't see any of this, but did they show Jeff and Danielle fighting a lot in the jury house? I thought it was weird that Jeff made up with Shelly, but he still hates Danielle for some reason. I think I've said this already, but I think Danielle is stunningly beautiful.
They show very little from the jury house, but there were some stones thrown and apparently Jeff and Danielle never made up. He strikes me as very straight forward but incredibly stubborn and never got over her trying to backdoor him early on.Danielle is quite cute, but she has a heck of an ego and is a bitter cunt as well. She thought she was "above" the rest of the vets and after Dick left she blew up the entire house and her own game because she just really didn't like B/R/J/J. She immediately lost Dom and then had to ride out that sad-sack alliance with Kalia and Porsche.Which is fine, she wanted to go her own way, whatever. Dani became a joke to me after talking all summer about how she would vote based on competitive gameplay and nothing is personal and then she votes for useless Porsche over Rachel in the end. What a hypocrite.

If we are talking about who played a better overall game, I think a very good case can be made for Porsche > Rachel.Rachel wore her '5 times on the block' like a badge of honour. In reality, her boneheaded social game made her a huge target from day one, and the only reason she survived is because she was surrounded by bigger targets (Jeff, brendan, Jordan), plus one miracle in the form of lawon falling on his sword. I'm sorry, but if you are a target every week, you aren't good at big brother. She won physical competitions (2 of which were literally the exact same competition), and she inherited a super strong alliance through no doing of her own, that's the extent of Rachel's game.I doubt it was intentional, but Porsche probably played the ideal game, for getting to the F2. Lay low for the first half, don't make any enemies, be friendly with the entire house. Up your game at the end and start winning important competitions. hop on with an alliance when they become semi-strong, and coast to the final 2. Big brother really isn't about winning competitions. It's a social game. Rachel played horribly, and luckboxed her way into a victory. If Brendan never returned to the house, he never would have been a jury vote, and Rachel probably wouldn't have had a chance of winning.

Which is fine, she wanted to go her own way, whatever. Dani became a joke to me after talking all summer about how she would vote based on competitive gameplay and nothing is personal and then she votes for useless Porsche over Rachel in the end.
Yeah Dani did say all that stuff about voting on game play, but how can you vote to give someone $500,000 who went out of their way to be a complete bitch to you for a whole summer. There were a lot of times where Dani was just minding her own business and Rachel would go right up to her and make faces at her, or just give her shit. I don't think Dani ever did the same thing back to Rachel, and if she did she was provoked by Rachel. I think it's great that Dani didn't vote for her. Shows how important a social game is on these reality shows. Luckily for Rachel, Porsche was so horrible at the game that Rachel's social game didn't really matter.

It's a bit of a double edge sword, too social can be annoying to others and you usually end up making enemies when you finally choose a side (AKA Shelly/Adam). Not social enough and no one outside of your alliance gives a crap about you (AKA Porsche). Stay with one side, be very social and a total bitch at times and you win (Rachel). I think Jordan's winning season is about as perfect as it gets for laying down a blueprint of how to win Big Brother (Not to mention a bit of luck lol). She was as sweet as it gets to everyone yet stuck with her alliances, teaming up with the perfect partner to win challenges (Jeff). It allowed her to lay low yet still make subtle moves & play a great social game. She also did win some key challenges (like the final HOH which sealed the deal).

• 3 months later...

damnit. I only watch a few shows on TV. Big Brother and TAR are two of them. brendan and rachel are ruining a good chunk of my television schedule.

I think it'll be great.They can have a huge fight and she can have a meltdown.Plus I think they'll be a reasonably strong team and won't be afraid to play cutthroat unlike all these wussy teams we've seen lately that won't even U-Turn anyone.

Brendon and Rachel will do really well in the Amazing Race IMO.Rachel is bitchy, whiny and annoying but both of them are great at challenges and physically dominated Big Brother.The Race isnt a social game, with very little social interaction.

yeah but I'd be shocked if either of them were even remotely street smart. Plus they will fight with eachother non stop. i see them being eliminated in the first 3 weeks.