my only person left in my pool is danielle.1st im so happy, bc i have no idea how the f*ck she won HoH. 2nd im so sad, bc she f*cking puts up shelly and adam. this is either brilliant or moronic. i have no idea. im at such a loss of words. either way, i think danielle is so f*cked next week.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, these were the voting results CBS reported:results.jpg
I think most of us that are surprised by the vote are underestimating the people that are voting.I dont think most of us in the demographic of the voters.I would think by the results that most of the voters are 16-24 females that watch the Young and the Restless(i watch as well) and would love to see drama in the house.I dont buy the conspiracy theories and rigging of votes.Looking back now it makes more sense. If you hate Danielle, or if you are a fan of Jeff, Jordan and Rachel(her family) you want Brendon back in the house. I think Jeff and Jordan have a lot of fans. If Dominic comes back in the house its really bad for Jeff and Jordan as the chances of them getting to the end diminishes.

lol @ Shelly. She might be almost as Delusional as Rachel.I actually don't hate Dani's play this week. Next week, she is screwed if anybody but Porsche or Khalia win the HoH. Adam and Shelly don't have the balls to do anything but exactly what the vets tell them to do. If there's even an outside chance that B/R hold up their end of the bargain, then it is a +EV move for Dani. that group hug/celebration in the food room after Brendan came into the house was embarrasing.Adam and Shelly, at what point does it makes sense to be members 5 and 6 of a 6 person alliance with 9 people left in the house. The concept of a 6 man alliance at this stage of the game is laughable.

Danielle definitely has to look for other ways to make new alliances to further herself so I think she's making the right move. However, there's absolutely no way an alliance with Brendan/Rachel could stay hidden like they talked about. If I'm Jeff or Jordan all I'm thinking right now is that Rachel must have struck a deal with Danielle to not be on the block. I think Danielle's best move would've been to put up Jeff/Jordan which keeps her potential alliance with B & R hidden, it ensures a vet goes home and adds more pressure on Rachel/Brendan to align with her. Shelly & Adam have been floaters with no strategic moves and I think trying to drag them to the end is a good thing instead playing it safe to get rid of Shelly.

Looking back now it makes more sense. If you hate Danielle, or if you are a fan of Jeff, Jordan and Rachel(her family) you want Brendon back in the house. I think Jeff and Jordan have a lot of fans. If Dominic comes back in the house its really bad for Jeff and Jordan as the chances of them getting to the end diminishes.
Agreed. Plus, even though there are many Brendon/Rachel haters, their vote got split between Dom and Cassi.
Adam and Shelly, at what point does it makes sense to be members 5 and 6 of a 6 person alliance with 9 people left in the house. The concept of a 6 man alliance at this stage of the game is laughable.
Not sure, but I think Jeff and Jordan are closer to Shelly and Adam than they are to Brendon and Rachel. Shelly has been 100% loyal to them.
Danielle definitely has to look for other ways to make new alliances to further herself so I think she's making the right move. However, there's absolutely no way an alliance with Brendan/Rachel could stay hidden like they talked about. If I'm Jeff or Jordan all I'm thinking right now is that Rachel must have struck a deal with Danielle to not be on the block. I think Danielle's best move would've been to put up Jeff/Jordan which keeps her potential alliance with B & R hidden, it ensures a vet goes home and adds more pressure on Rachel/Brendan to align with her. Shelly & Adam have been floaters with no strategic moves and I think trying to drag them to the end is a good thing instead playing it safe to get rid of Shelly.
I agree with this. If there is truly a deal and a new alliance... why not get rid of your threats... Jeff and Jordan? Or Danielle could put Jeff and Shelly up... and say if your truly on my side you will vote Jeff out and not Shelly. If Jeff wins veto put up Jordan and say the same thing. I just think that Rachel is too close with Jordan for this new alliance to work. I still think Danielle made the move that she had to make, but this alliance is going to crumble super fast imo.

Well Brendon is up yes but there's still a good chance he might not even go.Jeff/Jordan basically have to decide who they want to keep. Even if they get rid of Shelly, they'd probably still have her vote (Assuming she'd be part of the jury?). They basically hold the power right now. Porsche & Kalia will be voting out Brendon & Rachel would be voting for Shelly. Adam will vote whoever jeff/jordan tell him to I think.

Well Brendon is up yes but there's still a good chance he might not even go.Jeff/Jordan basically have to decide who they want to keep. Even if they get rid of Shelly, they'd probably still have her vote (Assuming she'd be part of the jury?). They basically hold the power right now. Porsche & Kalia will be voting out Brendon & Rachel would be voting for Shelly. Adam will vote whoever jeff/jordan tell him to I think.
.Danielle needs to tell Jeff and Jordan about the conversation she had with Rachel and Brendon about wanting to backdoor Jeff.
I don't see Jordan voting shelly off, especially after giving her the phone call and promising to take her off the block. Brendan is Jury-bound IMO.

I'm not sure who wins the HoH competition, but I wish they did it fairly. It looks like all the soap suds are in the middle, and the people on the ends have an advantage. I wish BB would think about thinks like this to make it at least fair.

I'm not sure who wins the HoH competition, but I wish they did it fairly. It looks like all the soap suds are in the middle, and the people on the ends have an advantage. I wish BB would think about thinks like this to make it at least fair.
Exactly. Not quite rigged, but it's clear who BB wants to win. Rachel on the right side had by far the cleanest lane. Kalia and Jeff's seemed decent too.From watching the first few minutes, not clear who has the edge. Porsche actually looked like she got off to a good start (Oh man, pleeeease don't let her win), and Jeff and Shelly seemed to be moving well.

Jeff winning HOH is awesome obviously. Its tough to see a scenario where Jeff or Jordan dont win.I think the alliance with Rachel has to stay in tact. As she is a great ally..She is good at competitions. No one other than Brendon will vote for her to win. Rachel has no other allies so its a no brainer for Jeff and Jordan.

Jeff is playing the game really well..Hopefully there wont be any surprises and Dani goes home.I really dont get how these people get so upset that they are being backdoored and put up. Dani tried to do the same thing to Jeff, she lied to him repeatedly..What the hell did you expect?Jeff,Jordan,Rachel,Shelly,Adam, Porsche and KaliaIf Porsche or Kalia dont win HOH, they should be going home tonight. Double eviction night.Im really shocked that Shelly has survived this far. If she starts winning a few comps and stays aligned with Jeff and Jordan she should go to final 3..Jeff is by far the best player left..He is a great social player and wins competitions.

I find Shelly to be more annoying than Rachel. There isn't anyone left I think really deserves to win, two best players got evicted tonight.
Agree 100%.Worst possible scenario tonight. It's like CBS decided "Well, the vets coming back held our ratings high for awhile, now it's time to screw them over - too late for people to turn off the show now". I admit as much as I want to stop I will watch the rest of the season.Pretty sure Jeff's ball pit didn't even have 2 shoes in it. He had that thing almost empty and never found #2. And I'm almost positive that sackless Adam threw that HOH (the 2nd question that everyone but him got right). I'd love to see a rule change where the first 2 people out of the HOH comp are automatically on the block, then everyone plays POV and your alliance has a chance to save you. I'm so tired of worthless people throwing comps.I'd never have imagined saying this a year ago, but these useless, vapid cunts like Porsche and Kalia have gotten me to root for Rachel.Go Team Tequila!!!
Agree 100%.Worst possible scenario tonight. It's like CBS decided "Well, the vets coming back held our ratings high for awhile, now it's time to screw them over - too late for people to turn off the show now". I admit as much as I want to stop I will watch the rest of the season.Pretty sure Jeff's ball pit didn't even have 2 shoes in it. He had that thing almost empty and never found #2. And I'm almost positive that sackless Adam threw that HOH (the 2nd question that everyone but him got right). I'd love to see a rule change where the first 2 people out of the HOH comp are automatically on the block, then everyone plays POV and your alliance has a chance to save you. I'm so tired of worthless people throwing comps.I'd never have imagined saying this a year ago, but these useless, vapid cunts like Porsche and Kalia have gotten me to root for Rachel.Go Team Tequila!!!
I feel EXACTLY the same way..I dont want to watch anymore as it was the worst scenario possible.It was very painful to watch Jordan as , she was genuinely sad and was REALLY crying. Not this bullshit Rachel and Shelly crying, but genuine crying. She is a warm hearted person and isnt meant for this game(even though she did win)Shelly is the biggest two faced player there is. I dont know how she has managed to play EVERYONE the whole season and she is still in there.Not cool at all. This season has ended for me but ill be forced to watch..I will also be rooting for a miracle for Jordan and have to cheer for Rachel as well.

I just don't see how you guys could think anyone is more annoying than Rachel. There have been many times I've cringed, twitched, or thought about blowing my brains up when Rachel was on tv. Only a few times has Shelly done that to me.

Shelly is the biggest two faced player there is. I dont know how she has managed to play EVERYONE the whole season and she is still in there.
Shelly has played the game pretty brilliantly imo. She started off on both sides of the fence, so while the newbs were going after the vets and vets were going after the newbs, shelly could coast right through. Then she finally realized Jeff and Jordan were cruising to the money and she jumped ship to break that up. So now if she can make it to the finals against Porsche, Kalia, or Adam, she's got a great chance of winning based on her game play. I think she's in a real good spot.
I just don't see how you guys could think anyone is more annoying than Rachel. There have been many times I've cringed, twitched, or thought about blowing my brains up when Rachel was on tv. Only a few times has Shelly done that to me. Shelly has played the game pretty brilliantly imo. She started off on both sides of the fence, so while the newbs were going after the vets and vets were going after the newbs, shelly could coast right through. Then she finally realized Jeff and Jordan were cruising to the money and she jumped ship to break that up. So now if she can make it to the finals against Porsche, Kalia, or Adam, she's got a great chance of winning based on her game play. I think she's in a real good spot.
except now she's a major target, hasn't shown the ability to win anything, and doesn't really have an alliance.
except now she's a major target, hasn't shown the ability to win anything, and doesn't really have an alliance.
This. I like her strategy for sure......if she had done it about 2 weeks later.
No. Dumb.It's the two abject floaters vs the two love-lost vets. Shelly guarantees herself final 3. She's played perfectly. Two-faced disgusting lying and crying her way to at least the final three.

Shelly has played a great strategic game for her own survival, but I think her social game is completely ruined now.Can she beat anyone in the final 2? Maybe Adam, but I think the vets would give the win to Kalia or even Porsche over Shelly.