There is a 0% chance that America would vote Brendan back in. There is no demographic that he appeals to.Guys hate him for obvious reasons, mainly he is a whiny bitch. I honestly don't see girls liking him either, since he is a major condescending dick to pretty much every girl in the house, including his girlfriend when he is not playing the knight in shining armor role.
definitely agree. but wouldn't it be awesome for him to be the final nail in getting Rachel out of the house??
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely agree. but wouldn't it be awesome for him to be the final nail in getting Rachel out of the house??
Well sort of but they would just talk it over before hand and let the other one "win" and of course it would be Brendan because she already had her chance alone.
I hate this vote back in thing. This is no different than what survivor did with Rob & Russell. They obviously added this twist to ensure if Jeff/Jordan were voted out in weeks 1-5 America would surely vote them back in. CBS adds these types of stupid twists to their reality shows just for a chance to keep their ratings higher & longer. Being popular to get you back in the game is a really unfair advantage.With that being said, I hope they vote Cassi back in.
Has it been said that they have planned this from the very start? I assumed they just added this twist since Dick left the game early (I forget if he left before Keith was voted out or not). I'm hoping Dominic gets voted back in so I can live vicariously through him trying to hook up with Danielle.

It's gonna be a looooong week with Kalia the Hut as HOH. I swear the DR fed her all the answers before the comp. And why the heck did that dumb bitch Porsche put Jeff and Shelly up against each other and left Kalia to play the final round? They should've kept Keith over that idiot.I'm hoping Cassi gets voted to compete to go back, but I'm afraid it's going to be Dom, which will only help that inhuman cunt Dani. If she gets her shield back, she's assured final 4 at least.I'm guessing either Jeff or Rachel will be the target this week. I hope whoever gets evicted wins and comes back and wins HOH to send Kalia or Dani home.

It's gonna be a looooong week with Kalia the Hut as HOH. I swear the DR fed her all the answers before the comp. And why the heck did that dumb bitch Porsche put Jeff and Shelly up against each other and left Kalia to play the final round? They should've kept Keith over that idiot.I'm hoping Cassi gets voted to compete to go back, but I'm afraid it's going to be Dom, which will only help that inhuman cunt Dani. If she gets her shield back, she's assured final 4 at least.I'm guessing either Jeff or Rachel will be the target this week. I hope whoever gets evicted wins and comes back and wins HOH to send Kalia or Dani home.
Agree on Kalia, but it will be interesting to see how powerful she thinks she is. I fully expect it to go way to her head. I don't agree on the DR feeding the answers, if that happened at all it would leak somehow. I'm not sure who I'd want to come back. I find Cassi annoying and egotistical, and I don't see her doing anything in the game. Dom would be more interesting unless he just becomes Dani's shield again. I can't see anyone but those two getting votes.Hopefully Rachel is the target, I'm with Jeff on how annoying she will be with Brendan gone.
Why all the Dani hate??
Ever since she tried to get Jeff backdoored week 2 I've wanted to see her drown in the bathtub.She must be pure evil because she almost makes me feel bad for Rachel, which is ridiculous.

I really hate how some of these reality shows bring back former contestants because they steal airtime from the new people. There is no way Lawon, Porsche, Adam, Shelly, and Kalia (shes just getting airtime because she is HOH) are all this boring. They have been at this place for 35 days and they are not on TV at all. If they all made it pass the audition process there is no way in hell that they can all be this boring. Come on Big Brother lets see some of the other contestants.

I really hate how some of these reality shows bring back former contestants because they steal airtime from the new people. There is no way Lawon, Porsche, Adam, Shelly, and Kalia (shes just getting airtime because she is HOH) are all this boring. They have been at this place for 35 days and they are not on TV at all. If they all made it pass the audition process there is no way in hell that they can all be this boring. Come on Big Brother lets see some of the other contestants.
I'm not arguing your point about bringing back previous HGs, but yes, Lawon and Porsche are that boring. They sit on their asses and do nothing.Kalia talks incessantly about nothing because she's in love with the sound of her own voice.Adam likes to talk directly to the cameras which is really annoying.

I've always thought Lawon is very entertaining when he's in the interview room (More entertaining than anyone on the show). He might have no game whatsoever but he's one of the more tolerable, funny gay guys I've seen on reality tv in a while. I wish he had more airtime.

I've always thought Lawon is very entertaining when he's in the interview room (More entertaining than anyone on the show). He might have no game whatsoever but he's one of the more tolerable, funny gay guys I've seen on reality tv in a while. I wish he had more airtime.
He is pretty funny.He is playing the ultimate floater game...Not sure if its by design or its the way it has happened. He has pissed off no one, he has won NO competitions.The vets might be against him because of his floater status but I dont think he is playing both sides like Shelly has..Shelly should be exposed soon , which means more targets ahead of Lawon.If Lawon makes some key moves and starts winning some key competitions near the end, he can win.

I think Lawon is funny. He is growing on me a lot-Must have been PMS week for Jordan. I didn't like her speech in the HoH room, or at the nomination ceremony. Also Jeff yelling at Khalia because she said she was considering putting him up was uncalled for, and definitely not his best play.-I'm getting sick of anybody that says "I'm a strong player, I don't deserve to be going on the block". news flash, winning Big Brother has very little to do with winning competitions. It helps at the end, but 90% of Big Brother is social. If you find yourself as the main target week after week, I hate to break it to you, but you aren't a strong player. Currently, my list, by personal preference is:1. Danielle2. Jeff3. Jordan4. Lawon5. Porsche6. Adam7. Khalia8. Shelly9. RachelDanielle is kind of a snotty bitch, but she is the most interesting person in the game right now. If/when she leaves, the rest of the cast is pretty boring. I will continue to root for her each week.

Power rankings based on likelihood that they make the final 4. (imo)1. Shelly2. Lawon3. jordan4. Jeff5. Adam6. Porsche7. Danielle8. Khalia9. Rachel

Power rankings based on likelihood that they make the final 4. (imo)1. Shelly2. Lawon3. jordan4. Jeff5. Adam6. Porsche7. Danielle8. Khalia9. Rachel
Im going to go with my favourite list1. Jeff2. Jordan3. Lawon4. Dominic (im hoping he comes back)5. Adam6. Porsche7. Rachel8. Danielle9. Shelly10. KhaliaI HATE Khalia and Shelly. As annoying as Rachel and Brendon are/were at least they play the game. Adam is very knowledgeable as he knows everything about BB, but he doesnt seem to win anything. I dont think he is hated by anyone either.If Dominic comes back, its very possible that him and Dani can go to the final two..Which is something I am hoping wont happen.Jeff and Jordan need to recognize this immediately and form an alliance with Adam and Porsche.
I'm not arguing your point about bringing back previous HGs, but yes, Lawon and Porsche are that boring. They sit on their asses and do nothing.
Producers should call them into the diary room and yell at them and threaten to sabotage their game if they sit on their ass and do nothing. You can't be entertaining in your auditions just to go to the show and sit on your ass. Such BS

Sorry guys, but I think you're nuts about Lawon. He screams a couple lines into the camera in the DR each week, that's it. No one in the house respects his game.Shelly is pwning the game. She has everyone thinking she's on their side, everyone else talks to her, and I think her real loyalty is to Jeff/Jordan.

Shelly is pwning the game. She has everyone thinking she's on their side, everyone else talks to her, and I think her real loyalty is to Jeff/Jordan.
I think people are starting to catch onto her routine, I wouldn't be surprised to see her visiting the block in the next week or two.
I think people are starting to catch onto her routine, I wouldn't be surprised to see her visiting the block in the next week or two.
Dani's catching on, but she can't seem to stop Kalia from telling Shelly everything. Lawon might notice but he doesn't even know what show he's on.And Jeff/Jordan don't care because everything she's done so far benefits them.

This has been the worst few days of after dark watching. These aren't really spoilers but tagging them so no one gets mad...

Dany and Kalia are just sitting in the HOH room all the time whining and bitching while power eating bag after bag of chips.

This has been a terribly boring BBAD cast. It's kind of good for me as I get to fast forward through most of it. It seemed like last years cast would make it a point to talk strat when BBAD was on. Dani is

the primary person talking strat during BBAD. It started with Dom and now Kalia is her minion. I thought Dani and Dom were a good team since Dom is smart and knows how to manipulate other members emotions. Jeff/Jordan's strat talk is LOL. Especially when Rachel is involved. Shelly is just annoying. Porsche doesn't know what she's doing half the time. Lawon doesn't talk strat. Adam just agrees with anyone he's talking with. The way Dani handled Kalia's really bad idea to vote out Rachel but somehow get her to think Kalia is trying to keep Rachel in case Rachel comes back was impressive but my god, that seemed like a lot of work.

I hope Dom gets the votes to have a chance to come back and then beats whoever gets evicted.

This has been the worst few days of after dark watching.
So what do they do all day? Just sit around, occasionally work out, do a challenge every 3 days? I couldn't imagine how boring it is in that house.