Shelly has played a great strategic game for her own survival, but I think her social game is completely ruined now.Can she beat anyone in the final 2? Maybe Adam, but I think the vets would give the win to Kalia or even Porsche over Shelly.
I absolutely disagree. The vets HATE floaters, specifically Porche and Kaila. They've been bitching about them from the first week in the house. And, as slimy as she was Shelly wasn't floating, she was actively playing both sides, lying, manipulating, ect ect.She can't beat Jordan, nobody can beat Jordan, but I'm almost certain she'd beat Porche or Kalia.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely think Shelly is crazy and she doesn't think she did anything wrong. I don't think she has a chance at winning against anyone. It all depends on the feelings of the jury though. I'm just thinking of all the times Shelly came crying to Jeff and Jordan. The phone call Jordan gave to Shelly to talk to her kid. If Shelly thought Jeff was a threat and needed to go she shouldn't have built such a large personal relationship with Jeff and Jordan.I hate it when people lose when they play great strategically but didn't have a great social game (example Russell in Survivor), but in this case I think Shelly went wayyy too far in befriending Jeff and Jordan just to stab them in the back. I could be wrong but I think I remember her swearing on her kid a few weeks ago. I do hope she makes it to the end so some of the jury members can freak out on her though lol.

I absolutely disagree. The vets HATE floaters, specifically Porche and Kaila. They've been bitching about them from the first week in the house. And, as slimy as she was Shelly wasn't floating, she was actively playing both sides, lying, manipulating, ect ect.She can't beat Jordan, nobody can beat Jordan, but I'm almost certain she'd beat Porche or Kalia.
Rachel and Jordan (especially Rachel) consider Adam and Shelly the 2 biggest floaters. Kalia picked Dani's side week 4 and has stayed there opposite B/R/J/J. Adam simply kisses the HOH's ass every week.
I genuinely think Shelly is crazy and she doesn't think she did anything wrong. I don't think she has a chance at winning against anyone. It all depends on the feelings of the jury though. I'm just thinking of all the times Shelly came crying to Jeff and Jordan. The phone call Jordan gave to Shelly to talk to her kid. If Shelly thought Jeff was a threat and needed to go she shouldn't have built such a large personal relationship with Jeff and Jordan.I hate it when people lose when they play great strategically but didn't have a great social game (example Russell in Survivor), but in this case I think Shelly went wayyy too far in befriending Jeff and Jordan just to stab them in the back. I could be wrong but I think I remember her swearing on her kid a few weeks ago. I do hope she makes it to the end so some of the jury members can freak out on her though lol.
I agree with all of this.
Might want to chill with predictions since it appears CBS is changing the rules mid game again...

Just read they brought back the couples angle now, so they are playing teams for this weeks eviction. Going to be a bit harder to get Rachel out of the house this week.

Some other fix is in speculation.

I see I'm not the only one that's found that site.The Dick at Nite show is pretty good BTW.

just caught up. Wow, talk about worst case scenario for CBS. Two best players gone in one week.I might be starting to come around on Shelly. I think she is actually starting to play the game really well. I wonder if she just got a bad edit in the early weeks since CBS didn't think she'd last this long. I mean, she is fully delusional about her motives and whatnot, but she is actually really good at reading people and getting people to do what she wants. And she appears to have flipped sides at just the right time. I think she might be the favourite to win the game at this point. If she can somehow convince Jordan that it was Adam that voted out Jeff, she will win the game.The 'Super alliance' loses everything with Jeff leaving. Now it is Jordan, Adam, and Rachel against Porsche, Kalia, and Shelly. Pretty much a toss up at this point.

Money. Mouth.I'd put 200 on Shelly making the final three at even odds, and I'd put 1000 on Shelly beating Porsche or Kalia in the final 2. Let me know.
lol, are you talking to me? I'm just typing my thoughts, not trying to get into a dick waving contest.(edit) just watched the episode. I totally understand Shelly's move. She made the move for the win, for her family. I still think it was her fault that things were made so personal though.

I understand Shelly's move but I think she did it way too early. What Shelly thought she was doing for "her family" is likely not going to get her votes at the end. She backstabbed her alliance just as they are all going to go to jury, meaning she's going to lose votes now from Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brendan. The blood is all on her hands, not Kalia or Porshe. Also, the other alliance of Danielle/Kalia/Porsche would likely give each other votes over her as well. She was at the bottom of both alliances and I think her best option really would've been to ride Jeff/Jordan/Adam and team up with Adam to break up Jeff/Jordan later in the game.

Her biggest mistake was involving Rachel in any way whatsoever. If Rachel didn't spill the beans, she could have voted to keep Dani, then blamed Adam for it.

Its great to see Shelly 's screwing over Jeff only made sure she lasted only one more week..I dont see how she would be able to stay, but crazier things have happened.

Its great to see Shelly 's screwing over Jeff only made sure she lasted only one more week..I dont see how she would be able to stay, but crazier things have happened.
meh, the only reason she is going home this week is because of the retarded 'couples' twist.Its a gamebreaking mechanic this late in the game. Scenario: Adam wins the Veto, R/J convince him to join them in a final 3 deal, and conspire to vote out Shelly this week. Adam decides he is going to use the power of veto to take down R/J. Time for Porsche to name her replacement nominee. Oh wait, she can't because nobody is eligible to be nominated. hmm, your move Big Brother.Even the whole process where they 'picked' their partners was a joke. Shelly should have just said "Sorry, I do not accept Adam as my partner, I would like Rachel or Jordan to be my partner"

The couples twist was added to give Rachel/Jordan a chance to stay in the game for ratings just like ALL of these twists the last couple years on reality shows. I told my wife at the start of the show that I guarantee you the veto will be 100% geared up for Rachel to win. It's the only logical outcome at that point, she's the strongest physically of all competitors left, so they make it a physical challenge which gives her probably a 75% chance from the get go. These twists aren't conspiracies either, it's too obvious and happens way to often at convenient times for their biggest audience draws.

Yeah I know. It's useless to get worked up over it, but BB is one of my favourite shows, and I'd prefer it when the twists aren't so blatantly obviously put there to steer the game in the direction CBS wants it to go.I don't remember any such rigging last year. I didn't watch the year before but apparantly Jeff/Jordan got some good help that year as well. Then there is the infamous 'Hamster incident' from season 9.

Yeah I know. It's useless to get worked up over it, but BB is one of my favourite shows, and I'd prefer it when the twists aren't so blatantly obviously put there to steer the game in the direction CBS wants it to go.I don't remember any such rigging last year. I didn't watch the year before but apparantly Jeff/Jordan got some good help that year as well. Then there is the infamous 'Hamster incident' from season 9.
If memory serves me right (Usually it doesn't), when Rachel was voted out last year Brendan opened pandoras box the very next week which brought her back in to the game for 24hrs. Wasn't rigged for them win but anything to keep those who bring ratings is what CBS does best.
Oh there was plenty of rigging last year. The punsihment/prizes POV where Matt had to win but his buzzer "mysteriously" stopped working and all the punishments he tried to take went to Brendon.After Rachel got evicted, the following HOH was the rope carrying challenge that no one except maybe Lane had a chance to beat Brendon in. Britney and Ragan couldn't even lift the rope, and Enzo and Kathy weren't much better.

So glad Shelly is gone. I still don't think she gets how much she hurt Jeff and Jordan. She also backstabbed Kalia pretty hard with that speech she made. Shelly definitely has a future in selling cars.

Kalia is the most annoying person left (she is constantly crying on BBAD), Adam is just terrible. I think I'm rooting for Rachel to win.
Never thought I would say this a month ago, but so am I.She's really pretty normal without Brendon.I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan win again but she doesn't really deserve it, and the 3 newbies are all worthless.

It would be interesting to see who would win between Jordan and Rachel in the end.Jordan basically has won nothing(other than the HOH, they gave her). However she is a great social player and everyone likes her.Rachel is not liked by most but she is a great player. She wins competitions and she knows how to play the game..Sure she is whiny and annoying but she is a player.Hoping Jordan can win the HOH this week, it would be huge for her reaching the final two.

It would be interesting to see who would win between Jordan and Rachel in the end.Jordan basically has won nothing(other than the HOH, they gave her). However she is a great social player and everyone likes her.Rachel is not liked by most but she is a great player. She wins competitions and she knows how to play the game..Sure she is whiny and annoying but she is a player.
My opinion:Jeff and Brendon each vote for their girls so they wash.I think Adam votes for Jordan and Porsche votes for Rachel.Dani has said many times it is not personal and she will vote on gameplay, so she should vote Rachel even though she can't stand her.I think Shelly does feel bad for hurting Jordan and would vote for her.Not too sure about Kalia, but I think she votes for Jordan as well.4-3 Jordan wins again
My opinion:Jeff and Brendon each vote for their girls so they wash.I think Adam votes for Jordan and Porsche votes for Rachel.Dani has said many times it is not personal and she will vote on gameplay, so she should vote Rachel even though she can't stand her.I think Shelly does feel bad for hurting Jordan and would vote for her.Not too sure about Kalia, but I think she votes for Jordan as well.4-3 Jordan wins again
Good analysis..
I wonder if anyone is not going to vote Jordan because she has already won once. She rides coattails a lot, does a god job of not being hated and that's really it.
nah, people only say they hate floaters when it fits in with their agenda. When it comes to voting for the winner, I think Jordan would beat anybody if she makes it to the final 2.I think Jordan would win handily against any of P/K/A. Against Rachel she would lose Brendan's vote but more than likely still win. Re: Danielle, I'd be shocked if she voted for Rachel to win, but you never know I guess.

I'm glad Jordan is gone, her hypocrisy was getting annoying."Porsche doesn't deserve to be here, she's done nothing all summer, and she just uses her feminine charms to get people to like her"yeah, ok Jordan, you may as well have been talking about yourself.I'd say Rachel is the definite favourite to win the whole thing now. She has to be the odds on favourite to win the final HoH, and she has 3 guaranteed jury votes. She would only need to convince one of Danielle, Shelly, Khalia, Porsche/Adam. I think she has the best chance against Porsche because she would have a better shot at getting Adam's vote than Porsche's.Adam was stupid not to use the veto on one of P/K in the final 5. He can only win against another newbie, so the more newbies the better for his game, but we can't actually expect him to recognize this , I suppose.I'd put the odds right now at:Rachel 60%Porsche 35%Adam 5%I actually don't know if Adam can win. He has no guaranteed jury votes. Porsche has Khalia/Danielle at least, and she has won some competitions. I guess Adam could possibly get the Vet votes if he is against Porsche, but I don't know.