Wsop 2011 $10k Nl Holdem Main Event

RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuWill be seated with @BrokeLivingJRB on day 5 tomorrow. Should be fun.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuHe's the only one at my table with more chips then me, I have position on him.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuAfter some further research it looks like a bad table draw. Hopefully the table breaks earlier in the day. 4 good players at least at it.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Livingston 904k :club:
boooooooooooom- NNB with heaps also and snamuh and hoosieralum still grindingNovember trip to LV one timeoh, and that DN guy
boooooooooooom- NNB with heaps also and snamuh and hoosieralum still grindingNovember trip to LV one timeoh, and that DN guy
Sol Bergren from Protege 1 and 2 is still alive as well.

ESPN_PokerAndrew FeldmanFeature table will be @RealKidPoker, @BrokeLivingJRB and @ruperte. Secondary table to feature the chip leader Minoj.

How about the dude at DN's table with the purple sport coat and the magnificently done long feathered hair. Also, the older dude with the douchey ed hardy outfit on.

How about the dude at DN's table with the purple sport coat and the magnificently done long feathered hair. Also, the older dude with the douchey ed hardy outfit on.
lol wld be funny if the guy with the wispy hair was wearing the ed hardy gear lol.
Sounds like I tuned in right after something bad happened...something about DN losing half his stack...
He lost half his stack in 2 hands. Both in a row I think.
He seems to be a bit of a prick. I know! I was shocked as well.
I'm always amazed that anybody can think that look is anything but full on douchebag.

At first I just saw the hoodie....then I noticed that it was an ed hardy beanie....then when he stood up he had on a rhinestone hardy tshirt on underneath the hoodie. What a doucher.