Wsop 2011 $10k Nl Holdem Main Event

DN said it was on stream was he wrong??
I looked at the WSOP website and I couldn't find a live stream. It said no live stream available unless it's on ESPN3 or something.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the WSOP website and I couldn't find a live stream. It said no live stream available unless it's on ESPN3 or something.
being in UK i dont get espn3guess ill just be on pokernews all night lol

themouthmatusowMike Matusow@phil_hellmuth is such a idiot hes getting blinded off has 5k left has his phoneoff and a do not disturb on his phone at hotelthemouthmatusowMike Matusowhow can one be this dumbthemouthmatusowMike Matusowsorry @phil_hellmuth that you4 wsop comes to a nd this way i even got them to ring inside your room wtih a do not disturb on it

ESPN_PokerAndrew FeldmanInteresting - @themouthmatusow saying Hellmuth is getting blinded out (not answering cell/at hotel)ESPN_PokerAndrew FeldmanCheck that @phil_hellmuth just arrived. According to @GameShow2Go he has under 6K in chips.

phil_hellmuthphil_hellmuthSecurity broke into my room, I'm like, "What's going on?!?" SGuard says, "You're playing in the World Series of Poker today."

phil_hellmuthphil_hellmuthSecurity broke into my room, I'm like, "What's going on?!?" SGuard says, "You're playing in the World Series of Poker today."
So no grand entrance this year!
So no grand entrance this year!
He's doing commentary for ESPN this year so he made his Day 1 entrance with an ESPN mic in his hand but none of the over the top crap from other years.
He's doing commentary for ESPN this year so he made his Day 1 entrance with an ESPN mic in his hand but none of the over the top crap from other years.
obv broke now that UB money is gone :club:
after day 1dn @ 41Kloosh @ 33Kfluff @ 89K
wandigo also in day 2 started with 98k down to 75k now
Thats hilarious about Hellmuth...How the hell can you screw up your days like that?
phil_hellmuthphil_hellmuthNever crossed my mind that I played today!! Started $11,800: 1 hr 40 min late + had $6,975, OUCH!! Changed Sunday to Sat to do charity event
Is he actually doing commentary with Lon and Norm or are you just talking about his stupid entrance?
Is he actually doing commentary with Lon and Norm or are you just talking about his stupid entrance?
My understanding is that he's doing commentary on the play.
My understanding is that he's doing commentary on the play.
Do they just have a camera on Beth Shak and Phil saying "well this is just terrible, i mean she's calling with king queen"?

RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuDay 2 of WSOP main event in the books with 114,100. A little off the 160k goal but not complaining.2 days off.Karaoke tonight!Gameface Thurs

Day 2a is Done and DustedPosted 1 hour 5 minutes ago by Homer • Level 10: 600-1,200, 200 ante With the end of the final three hands, our surviving players will come back on Thursday for Day 3 of the Main Event - the first day where all remaining players will be playing at the same time. The current chip leader will be Aleksandr Mozhnyakov who is just shy of breaking the half million mark, sitting as he is with 478,600. The Russian sits ahead of Tuan Vo (434,500), former WPT winner Guillaume Darcourt (410,500), Stephane Albertini (400,100), Massimiliano Martinez (355,000) and Mike Sowers (347,700) in the counts.We started today with 2,031 players separated into both the Amazon and Pavilion rooms, the latter out of commission about halfway through the fourth level of the day though it remained packed until the very last table was broken. The reason? A certain Phil Hellmuth resided there, short-stacked, partially because he was unable to get anything going, but also because he had not even realised he was playing today. The story going was that Mike Matusow had sent security to break into his room to get him to actually turn up. By this time his stack had been blinded down from the 11,800 he started with to below 7,000, but Hellmuth went into super grind mode and managed to turn it around by the end of the day, recovering to finish with 64,900.Elsewhere, PokerStars Team Pro Daniel Negreanu entertained the crowd on the feature table, finishing the day with 114,100. There was also a lot of attention on the secondary feature table where Boston Celtics' Paul Pierce was hoping to make it through the day but much to the chagrin of the crowd, he was eliminated late on in the day when he ran deuces into jacks while short-stacked. However, there still remains a number of celebrities who have a chance of making it into Day 4 and a WSOP, they include: Ex-NFL player Eric Stocz (110,400) and actors Jason Alexander (167,000) and Brad Garrett (56,000).Tomorrow, the 2,490 players of Day 2b (the combined survivors from 1b & 1d) will play five levels from 12pm tomorrow. After this, Wednesday is a scheduled day off as everyone gets a break before Thursday sees the combining of fields for the first time during the Main Event. The PokerNews Live Reporting Team will be following all the action tomorrow and every single day remaining for this, the climax of the 2011 WSOP!Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...m-championship/

Thats hilarious about Hellmuth...How the hell can you screw up your days like that?
wow.... unbelievableI guess he could have thought 1a and 1b were merging together and not 1a and 1c. But still... I'm sure they made tons of announcements.

I know I don't post here much anymore. I made day 2A with 73k and made day 3 with 303,700. A bunch of other guys who used to post here are playing 2B today including Fluff and Loosh. GL to everyone still in!

I know I don't post here much anymore. I made day 2A with 73k and made day 3 with 303,700. A bunch of other guys who used to post here are playing 2B today including Fluff and Loosh. GL to everyone still in!
Wow, nice Matt! In great shape for Day 3. Good to see you around, hope you are doing well.