I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not one to go rooting out alts but I read those posts of Cindy;s and I expect to look over and see a particular username. I am about 95% sure I know who it is based on posts alone.
Funny, Cindy had mentioned they were male before, I never even guessed it was an alter ego.Zach probably scared him off though - probably posting under that ego because he couldn't stay away from hockey, but didn't want the Sick Thread to know he was posting somewhere else and not there :club: Seriously though...who cares? I thought Cindy was a good hockey poster. Didn't need to be outed - god forbid we get someone new in here.
I am not happy with Bell or Eastlink. Assuming Rogers is available to me, I would switch to them even if they promised equally crappy service, as long as they committed to spending more money on the Jays.I'm not entirely happy with that sentence structure, but it gets my point across.
I have had to deal with Rogers, Eastlink and Bell quite a bit lately. Rogers and Eastlink are two of the worst service companies I've ever dealt with. Bell is the worst, by a significant margin. It would be laughable if they had a sense of humour. I wanted to sign up for their basic internet yesterday. It took me 15 minutes on the computer, then 20 on the phone. They wouldn't do it without an emergency contact person. Ridonk.
Chelios would just have me grab him an entire rotisserie chicken off the rotisserie and and go sit down an eat it all.
Awesome.
Damn, thats pretty cool. Always full of good stories.I feel like I might have told this story before, but long ago, my cousin who was working for us had his best friend playing in St.Louis. So we got an engagement ring made for him, and then another couple of his teammates got theirs rings from us too. I was too young, but my cousin would take these trips to St.Louis all the time, half to hang out with his bud, half the time cause guys would order jewellery. I recall this being the days when everyone said Brett Hull was the cockiest guy in the world. I used to hate Hull, thought he was arrogant, and I loved Adam Oates. (Ive always loved the centreman/passer, cause that was my game). And Oates always sounded so nice in interviews, Hull would blabber about how great he was.My cousin tells me later that the nicest guy on the team, the guy who makes everyone feel welcome...is Brett Hull. The biggest ass? Adam Oates. Hardly anyone even hung out with him, and he was a dick to the staff. I figured then that I never know anything about anyone, especially when all I see is on tv. Even Oates, maybe he was just going thru something, who knows?btw, Adam Graves was one of the nicest people I have ever met. And Eric Lindros. Lindros never came off well to me on tv, but in person he was awesome.
I'm actually not that surprised about Hull/Oates. Some people will be very nice to other people like them, in the same situation, but dicks to other people. So Hull was nice to teammates but a non-caring dick in the media. Someone like Oates probably saw himself and hockey players as spoiled, but felt like he needed to be nice on TV when his wife and mother might be watching.And some, like Graves, are probably just genuinely good people, who are nice to everyone and have time for the media. Others, like Chris Chelios, eat entire rotisserie chickens, and play professional hockey until they're 50.
The person who is Cindy Lou only has what, 4 accounts that I know of and one of them is a guess. Suited is the one who might have like 40.I have like 5.
I have somewhere between 5 and 40. I've lost track of many.
Due to poster-moderator confidentiality, I cannot confirm or deny this.
Confirming such a thing would be a violation?I'm pretty sure I only have one dummy account...other than this dummy account.

I hate looking for a new house.Found a great one yesterday online and we went to drive by it and the surrounding houses are all crap. So pissed. One side you a bunch of white trash hanging out on the porch and then 4 doors down you got the hillbillies with their choppers on the front lawn and confederate flag plates on their huge monster trucks. Yes truck(s).

I am drinking imported beer. 2,000,000 points to the first person who can guess the brand OR the country it's imported from. Double points for the brand, in fact.
Horse Piss.AmericanAll Brands.
I heard monster trucks bring up resale value.
renting for one year so no need to worry about resale. Just want a nice neighborhood my foreign kid can play in without being lynched.
I am drinking imported beer. 2,000,000 points to the first person who can guess the brand OR the country it's imported from. Double points for the brand, in fact.
I'm voting for Grolsch aka Dutch Piss.
renting for one year so no need to worry about resale. Just want a nice neighborhood my foreign kid can play in without being lynched.
God that is so funny.I will ship my kid down to help with the neighbourhood selection.

Top 5 posters in this thread as we near 2000 posts.ajs510 244Zach6668 230Dubey 228SBriand 220Babying 197Top 5 posters today on all of FCPZach6668 45 16.48%SBriand 25 9.16%MapleLeafpoker 17 6.23%serge 16 5.86%Dubey 13 4.76%

Top 5 posters in this thread as we near 2000 posts.ajs510 244Zach6668 230Dubey 228SBriand 220Babying 197Top 5 posters today on all of FCPZach6668 45 16.48%SBriand 25 9.16%MapleLeafpoker 17 6.23%serge 16 5.86%Dubey 13 4.76%
Losers.