I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, well that is a good question. It's been a long one. We looked into it about 4 years ago I would say. But financially we couldn't do it. We were in an terrible mortgage and the economy was killing us and then Liz lost her very nice paying job and was out of work for almost a year. Once we got back on our feet I would say, Jan of 2010, we got back in the adoption saddle. Took awhile to find an agency that we were comfortable with. One agency, a nation agency, well known, required us to prove we were god-fearing individuals to be approved to use them. Well since we are not church goers we pretty much decided against them and luckily found the agency we are with now who do not require such ridiculous things. They worry more about how we are as people and not whether we go to church every Sunday. (Yes i am still bitter about this, they should worry more about giving kids a good home rather than force people to go to church to become parents) Anyway. We found them I would say around March of last year. Since then we have had to do 30 hours of adoption/parenting classes, we have had to go to lectures, we have had 3 homestudy visits that are about 3-5 hours long and they interview you and pretty much get every bit of information about us as a couple, as individuals, our families, our dreams, our plans, etc. Crazy shit. Then you wait. We finished all the paperwork and it was sent to Korea back on March 29th. We will go in Jan 2012 to pick up Jin so the process pretty much will end up taking 2 years with this one agency.Cliffnotes: about 2 years.
I remember you mentioning adoption way back, its amazing the hoops you have to jump through but I guess its in the best interest of the child they are concerned about. Good Luck with everything.I broke down and picked up the free beer because the 4 chicks are super hot and showing assets galore. Wayne they are at the corner of church and wellesley.http://imageshack.us/f/600/op058.jpg/
You should send him the FCHL lottery video!
I will not give this comment any love because I thought of this too but posted something else (obviously not funny at all) instead first.
I remember you mentioning adoption way back, its amazing the hoops you have to jump through but I guess its in the best interest of the child they are concerned about. Good Luck with everything.I broke down and picked up the free beer because the 4 chicks are super hot and showing assets galore. Wayne they are at the corner of church and wellesley.
Really? I can be there in 5 mins. I thought you are down at Ontario Place? What are hot girls doing at Church and Wellesley?
Hehe, well that is a good question. It's been a long one. We looked into it about 4 years ago I would say. But financially we couldn't do it. We were in an terrible mortgage and the economy was killing us and then Liz lost her very nice paying job and was out of work for almost a year. Once we got back on our feet I would say, Jan of 2010, we got back in the adoption saddle. Took awhile to find an agency that we were comfortable with. One agency, a nation agency, well known, required us to prove we were god-fearing individuals to be approved to use them. Well since we are not church goers we pretty much decided against them and luckily found the agency we are with now who do not require such ridiculous things. They worry more about how we are as people and not whether we go to church every Sunday. (Yes i am still bitter about this, they should worry more about giving kids a good home rather than force people to go to church to become parents) Anyway. We found them I would say around March of last year. Since then we have had to do 30 hours of adoption/parenting classes, we have had to go to lectures, we have had 3 homestudy visits that are about 3-5 hours long and they interview you and pretty much get every bit of information about us as a couple, as individuals, our families, our dreams, our plans, etc. Crazy shit. Then you wait. We finished all the paperwork and it was sent to Korea back on March 29th. We will go in Jan 2012 to pick up Jin so the process pretty much will end up taking 2 years with this one agency.Cliffnotes: about 2 years.
Not to sound all churchy etc. (btw I do go to church every week). Steve is a prime example why I am against abortion.
I remember you mentioning adoption way back, its amazing the hoops you have to jump through but I guess its in the best interest of the child they are concerned about. Good Luck with everything.I broke down and picked up the free beer because the 4 chicks are super hot and showing assets galore. Wayne they are at the corner of church and wellesley.http://imageshack.us/f/600/op058.jpg/
So not the pic I hoped it would be.Start videotaping man!
So not the pic I hoped it would be.Start videotaping man!
Seriously...just tell them you're developing a reality show if anyone asks..."The Real Girls of Sev's Ice Cream Palace". If anyone complains give them an extra scoop on the house.

I meant to post this the other day because I found it funny.So on Saturday my wife posted this on facebook:Ever have one of those days where you just can't bring yourself to do anything? That's today for me. I made a sandwich for Steve earlier and that was pretty much the zenith.After about 9 comments Ray posts this:Did you offer him chips with that?I thought that was hilarious. And weird that Liz and Ray are facebook friends.

Sorry guys busy talking with the molson girls. Dam smoking hot straight out of those commercials. One of the girls recognized me from the concert last week, I acted like I didn't remember her and the other hot blonde friend wearing these molson white mini skirts. "Ya I don't remember you I just stared at you for good half hour last sunday."Very nice group talked to them for a bit and they all order cones instead of cups which rocks!So its quail and molson m this weekend. Woohoo.

I meant to post this the other day because I found it funny.So on Saturday my wife posted this on facebook:Ever have one of those days where you just can't bring yourself to do anything? That's today for me. I made a sandwich for Steve earlier and that was pretty much the zenith.After about 9 comments Ray posts this:Did you offer him chips with that?I thought that was hilarious. And weird that Liz and Ray are facebook friends.
Awesome! I'm FB friends with Liz too, I think everyone who met her in Toronto is, pretty much. I think she's still friends with Casey, come to think of it...lol.
Hey Zach, why did you block @Ottawa_Biatch
Because we were fighting about the Ninja Turtles one time.
He also has me blocked. Maybe he was drunk and blocked a bunch of people like he randomly closes threads here at FCP
I don't like you reading the dumb drunken things I post. :club:
lol..Drunk Zach is pretty hilarious.
True, but unrelated to the above.
nice brag post about your wife making you a sandwich.
Sorry guys busy talking with the molson girls. Dam smoking hot straight out of those commercials. One of the girls recognized me from the concert last week, I acted like I didn't remember her and the other hot blonde friend wearing these molson white mini skirts. "Ya I don't remember you I just stared at you for good half hour last sunday."
This kinda shit never ever happens to me at work.