I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

what is chevre?I'm not big on weird cheeses. feta is about as 'out there' as I will go. I stick to the basics: Cheddar, Mozza, Havaarti, Swiss.
Goat Cheese..I love cheese..If they said you can only live off of one food , it would be cheese.The really good cheeses can get expencive..Cheese , bread, olives and onions.That would be amazing.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not big on weird cheeses. feta is about as 'out there' as I will go. I stick to the basics: Cheddar, Mozza, Havaarti, Swiss.
I'm absolutely addicted to asiago cheese, it's the best. Cheddar, mozz, asiago, monterey jack, pepper jack...all staples. Throw a little pepperoni and/or genoa salami on a tray and watch it disappear at a party.

I wore my Vernon Wells Jays jersey to the rehearsal and dinner. I felt like a Canadian for a night. It was........ (fill in the blank)Looks like I'll be eating Samuari Sam's, good teriyaki chicken place, for lunch once we get the wife's (hah wife, still sounds weird) iPhone fixed. When she calls someone she can hear them talk but they can't hear her. It works fine if she puts them on speaker or uses headphones but she's a holdthephoneuptoyourear type of person.I hate going to Woodfield (huge ass mall) because there's so many place you can go meaning it's like a day event.

I wore my Vernon Wells Jays jersey to the rehearsal and dinner. I felt like a Canadian for a night. It was........ (fill in the blank)Looks like I'll be eating Samuari Sam's, good teriyaki chicken place, for lunch once we get the wife's (hah wife, still sounds weird) iPhone fixed. When she calls someone she can hear them talk but they can't hear her. It works fine if she puts them on speaker or uses headphones but she's a holdthephoneuptoyourear type of person.I hate going to Woodfield (huge ass mall) because there's so many place you can go meaning it's like a day event.
Congrats btw..Lol Vernon Wells jersey eh?So you are a Jays fan at heart..
Congrats btw..Lol Vernon Wells jersey eh?So you are a Jays fan at heart..
Thanks, it was a great time. I gave all my Sox jerseys to the losers who didn't have their own jerseys. We did a jersey night for the rehearsal and dinner at Portillo's. I feel like the Jays are one of my hated teams/rival teams because I always bet against them which made me feel funnier wearing the Jays jersey.Also, I think I have a jersey curse. Anytime I buy a jersey the guy changes teams or retires so none of my jerseys have current players on them.
BTW, Congrats!!!Woodfield Mall? I think I have been there before. Near O'Hare I think or kind of.
Goat cheese is incredible. I put it on burgers. However, sadly, it's been in there too long, and has gone bad. It doesn't keep as long as other cheeses. On the plus side, I did find some cheddar, so that'll have to do.
If it smells strongly of "foot", it's gone bad, even though there may not be any green on it. Goat cheese normally has a delicate smell and is perfect for omelettes, among other things.For a nice change from regular cheddar, try a nice applewood smoked cheddar.
Also, I think I have a jersey curse. Anytime I buy a jersey the guy changes teams or retires so none of my jerseys have current players on them.
The first NFL jersey I ever bought was a KC Chiefs, Derrick Thomas jersey. I was vacationing in Florida with my family, and for some reason, some dept store had it on clearance for like $15. I didnt like the Chiefs that much, wasnt a Thomas fan, but figured, why not.The following year, he passed away in a car accident.
The first NFL jersey I ever bought was a KC Chiefs, Derrick Thomas jersey. I was vacationing in Florida with my family, and for some reason, some dept store had it on clearance for like $15. I didnt like the Chiefs that much, wasnt a Thomas fan, but figured, why not.The following year, he passed away in a car accident.
You killed him.I remember buying a Tom Brady Michigan jersey for $25 at a store in Detroit. I am a Jets fan who detests Brady but I told my wife that this should be more money. I put it on Ebay when I got home and it sold for $125 to some chick in Florida buying it for her boyfriend.

What did you do at work today Steve? Anything interesting?Nope. I played Minecraft or what I like to call it, Minecrack. I have spent the day building a stadium in my little town.Coming up to the front of the stadiumstadium1.jpgAnother shot but closer:stadium2.jpgNow inside on the field looking at the part of the stadium I have been working on:stadium3.jpgNow in the stands:stadium4.jpgAnother shot from the stands:stadium5.jpgA shot of other things I have built, like my red tower, my castle, and my maze:town.jpg

Now it is almost 5 and I can go home. Last shot, stopped working on stadium to finish tower of 2nd castle. Done. Now I have no stone left and need to mine tomorrow so I can finish up the stadium.town2.jpg

The graphics on that game seem poor.
Yeah, graphics aren't everything. This is one of the hottest PC games out. Just do a simple minecraft search on youtube. It's a simple sandbox game where you build. You start off in a random world with random resources and you need to build and survive. At night zombies and other creatures come out to kill you. It's a simple yet highly addictive game. http://www.minecraft.netThere is a free java version of the game on the site where you get all the resources and can just build.