I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been up for a while.. Time for a nap :club:
Meh, took a break from work for a couple hours and went to the bar to see a friend and her 18 month old son, who is awesome. I'm in a good mood. Getting a little tired though. Had a couple beers there. Picked up some more on the way home. Good night, coming up, hopefully.
I was looking at those WAR standings just now. 15 players with a negative WAR. The White Sox have three of them. That's...something.
More impressive - that group includes their DH and LF, and they are the 3rd, 4th and 7th most expensive players on the team.
Meh, took a break from work for a couple hours and went to the bar to see a friend and her 18 month old son, who is awesome. I'm in a good mood. Getting a little tired though. Had a couple beers there. Picked up some more on the way home. Good night, coming up, hopefully.
At the bar. Awesome.
Nice large gap in your sig, kid.
I'm NOT a kid, Mr Elephant. Bob, if you read this can you tell me why my sig is large sometimes and small other times.. ohh that sounds dirty.HAH it's small now, suck it.
I'm NOT a kid, Mr Elephant. Bob, if you read this can you tell me why my sig is large sometimes and small other times.. ohh that sounds dirty.HAH it's small now, suck it.
That last sentence confuses me. If I suck it will the gap become larger again?

DownGoesBrownDown Goes BrownSo the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that.

DownGoesBrownDown Goes BrownSo the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that.
Screw you for bringing that up..In a nice way i mean.:club:

I LOVE the secondary logo. The primary is growing on me the more I look at it. It really has that old-timey air force feel to it, which is cool. I miss the old Jets, but can't really expect them to just copy the past. I feel with the slate blue, silver, and hints of red, there won't be enough brightness, but I'll wait until I see the jerseys. Feels like there's too much white space on the primary logo. That could be why I'm not in love with it.

I LOVE the secondary logo. The primary is growing on me the more I look at it. It really has that old-timey air force feel to it, which is cool. I miss the old Jets, but can't really expect them to just copy the past. I feel with the slate blue, silver, and hints of red, there won't be enough brightness, but I'll wait until I see the jerseys. Feels like there's too much white space on the primary logo. That could be why I'm not in love with it.
I totally agree..
Let's see that happen in a hockey game.I like that the runner at 2nd didn't try to advance. What are the ground rules on that?
Definitely a live ball.
41647-330-0.jpg
I feel similar to Zach - got a nice old-school feel to it, without it seeming forced. I might be crazy, but I'd prefer an actual Jet was not involved. The name Jets is way cooler in the abstract. I feel like I'm looking at an Air Canada ad.

I almost want the secondary logo to be the primary, the more I look at it. I have a thing for logos with those wing things, though. Always used to draw them in high school, lol.