I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

What is this, the guns and cars thread all of a sudden? Let's stay on topic people.HI STEVE.I lived in the GTA till I was 10, now I live in BFA (Butt-F/ck Alberta)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, Conception Bay. Not far from Dildo.That's interesting, didn't take you for a Newfer. Glad to hear there's another (part) Easterner 'round these parts.Can you turn on a Newf accent when you want to?Do you miss lime Crush?
The Newfie accent makes an appearance from time to time.I DO miss the Lime Crush! I can find it in some stores though :club:
Illinois > Canada obv
LOL. After spending 2 solid days near O'Hare, I will have to say no.I will be hitting Chicago on the weekend of August 13th for a family somewhat reunion.
Break in period?
Sure? I don't know what that means, do cares have one?
I would classify that is upper middle class. Some of the houses are huge. There are many times I have raced down Bayview form the 401 to pickup my wife at work (Sunnybrook).Now Woodbine/Danforth is middle class (where I am).
Big houses are going up now. We were told our property was worth more as an empty lot than with our house on it. My dad couldn't get an offer of over $800k, but when he filled in the pool and knocked down our house, he had two $1M offers in a day.15 years ago, the average house on the street was something like 2000 sq ft, now its almost 4000 and getting bigger!
The Newfie accent makes an appearance from time to time.I DO miss the Lime Crush! I can find it in some stores though :club:
Yeah, it's starting to make its way around. Can't find pineapple crush anywhere though. I also miss getting glass bottles in PEI.
I lived in the GTA till I was 10, now I live in BFA (Butt-F/ck Alberta)
The people of Greater Lethbridge would likely not appreciate you disparaging the home of the Golden Seals in such a manner.

Well, as per the thread.. umm I'm canadian, so.. guns?Also, I work at a Car dealership, so I drive a different car every week, and don't have to pay for gas.. soo, umm cars?well, this was fun.

Sure? I don't know what that means, do cares have one?
They do, but I guess it's only like the first 300-500 miles where you're supposed to take it easy and let the rings and bearings get nicely lubricated and whatnot. As far as the break in period affecting mileage goes, I fear I may have been talking out of my ass again.
The people of Greater Lethbridge would likely not appreciate you disparaging the home of the Golden Seals in such a manner.
don't worry, most of the people of greater lethbridge aren't computer literate, and those that are share my sentiments.
LOL. After spending 2 solid days near O'Hare, I will have to say no.I will be hitting Chicago on the weekend of August 13th for a family somewhat reunion.
Liz called and says we are going to Chicago next weekend because we just need to go to Chicago. Can't wait to get me some Al's Beef.
I'm going to go see the Tragically Hip on Saturday.
They are good. I like them. Saw them in concert a couple of years ago.
Saw them at Woodstock '99...was not impressed. I'm expecting to go to a summer festival in Syracuse in a couple weeks...Dropkick Murphys, Stone Temple Pilots, Bush, Seether, Hollywood Undead, and like 7-8 other second and third tier bands.
Awesome, I love the Tragically Hip. My best friend in college was from Brantford (sp?), wherever Gretzky is from, and he was always listening to them.Dave! You can bring up any subject you want. This is a free form thread.
Well, as per the thread.. umm I'm canadian, so.. guns?Also, I work at a Car dealership, so I drive a different car every week, and don't have to pay for gas.. soo, umm cars?well, this was fun.
How much can you talk an used car down?
You talk to used cars? <backing away>
Hey, he seems to be doing a service. Sounds like he stops them from committing suicide. Or maybe stops them from doing very bad things.
How much can you talk an used car down?
depends on:how much money they have 'in' the car. ie. how much they paid when it was traded in + repairs.As well, how long it's been on the lot.You can get the price down a lot if they have a lot of room between asking price and invoice cost, especially if they've had the car for a long time and want to get rid of it. I don't work in Sales, but I'd bet there's about 3-4x more profit margin in used cars than new cars.
Being near O'Hare is like going to the DMV so I understand.
Liz called and says we are going to Chicago next weekend because we just need to go to Chicago. Can't wait to get me some Al's Beef.
Yeah because I'm near there and I'm awesome. I love when Al gives me his beef, too.
Hey, he seems to be doing a service. Sounds like he stops them from committing suicide. Or maybe stops them from doing very bad things.
haha

I've never seen the Hip, and to be honest, I really only got into them a year or two ago. Should be good. It's Bluesfest here in Ottawa for the next week and a half, so might see some other concerts. Possibly Peter Frampton. I don't know many of the other bands, because I'm not very cool.

depends on:how much money they have 'in' the car. ie. how much they paid when it was traded in + repairs.As well, how long it's been on the lot.You can get the price down a lot if they have a lot of room between asking price and invoice cost, especially if they've had the car for a long time and want to get rid of it. I don't work in Sales, but I'd bet there's about 3-4x more profit margin in used cars than new cars.
Okay maybe getting one very soon. Some lots have no dicker pricing but I like to haggle a bit.
I use to go to Chicago alot when I was younger. Never heard of them.Will definitely give it a shot this time.