I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Diesel like your only cool night club or what? Every event I've ever heard of happening in Pittsburgh has been at Diesel.
The owner has connections with the Steelers, Pens, and WDVE so they do most of their events there. It's not huge, has a stage, and a 2nd level that looks down on it. So, good for these types of events. I think I've been there 2-3 times ever.There's not many true clubs left in the city anymore, which upsets me cause the club type people come to other areas when they should be all in their own place.
I'm assuming you've only seen two movies in your life. Three tops.(I actually liked The Town, but 2nd favorite ever is a little surprising. Gone Baby Gone was pretty fantastic though.)
I loved the town. I need to watch it again, but I can definitely understand it being somebody's favorite movie.
Hahaha. Good lord

Kevin Smith was on my local morning show today talking about a new movie he's going to start filming this year called "Hit Somebody". Originally it was planned as 2 movies, but he said he's now made it one ~2h15m movie. Maybe I'm slow on this, but this was the first I heard of it.

Kevin Smith was on my local morning show today talking about a new movie he's going to start filming this year called "Hit Somebody". Originally it was planned as 2 movies, but he said he's now made it one ~2h15m movie. Maybe I'm slow on this, but this was the first I heard of it.
He's been talking about doing a hockey movie for a while. Last I heard about it (a few months ago?) he said it was going to be the last movie he does. Did he say anything about that today?
He's been talking about doing a hockey movie for a while. Last I heard about it (a few months ago?) he said it was going to be the last movie he does. Did he say anything about that today?
Not that I heard him say.The movie is going to be about a player in a "WHA-type league" from the 50s to around 1980.
Sorry about the lateness of this. Hopefully I will have time to get it all down before my replacement comes back and I have to go back to training. So Wednesday afternoon this gentleman shows up at my office and tells me that he is the power of attorney for the my serial killer. He is also his I guess, health advocate. Seems serial killer has some mental issues. Bi Polar, dangerous to himself and sometimes others, has been committed a few times in his life, most recently 6 months ago. Well that I guess sheds some light on how creepy I found him to be. He states that he had dinner with SK on Friday evening and no one has seen or heard from him since. He hasn't shown up to his job, won't answer his phone, and he just buzzed him and got no response. So I knew where this was going. He wanted me to give him access to the apartment to check on him. I had no idea if anything this guy is telling me was true. He said he could get paperwork but it would take a couple hours to drive home and get it. All this talk about him being dangerous just bothered me. I felt like Murtaw in Lethal Weapon. I told the guy I have 2 days left and I don't want to get into a dangerous situation by opening this guys apartment for you since you claim he is dangerous. He begged and pleaded and asked if we could at least enter the building and pound on the door. Fine. Gah.So the minute we entered the building it was obvious the outcome. How these not picky pieces of shit in that building never once called us about the horrid smell is beyond me. The crazy lady next door who complained about people taking showers never once felt the need to call and say "hey, it smells like a dead person in our apartment building?" Some tenant had piled his 5 newspapers at the foot of this apartment door. Hello! He hasn't picked up his papers in 5 days, his car is sitting right outside and IT SMELLS LIKE DEATH IN THE BUILDING, didn't tip anyone off to maybe give someone a call? It still irks me. So we make a game of it I guess and pound on the door as if we had any reason to believe he would come sauntering down the hall and open it and say, Hey guys! We opened the door and found him collapsed on his bed. Bloated, skin was all a odd black/blue color, and well, it still smelled. So I called 911 and got police out. We both had to go through questioning since we entered the apartment and were the ones who found him. ME stated that it looks like he died middle of the night Saturday morning. Suicide or heart. I doubt I will ever find out which. If murder than crap, my name is all over the report. Ha!Spent a couple hours in my office with the advocate guy. Guess he has always been off and when he doesn't take his medicine he can get easily angry. I talked to him pretty much about all the incidents that I had with him and he said that was common for him when he wasn't medicated right. A few of the things he said were outright lies like when SK told me that he knew the priest that lived in the apartment before him and used to pray with him. Guess that was not even close to the truth. Kinda sad though. I know these people make for entertaining stories from time to time and his story is by far my favorite one to tell when people want to know what my job is like, but it is unfortunate that he was sick and that he did die. At least now his story will live on, as the serial killer who wanted to anal rape me before killing me. Too soon?Eeeya possibly. Oh well.

Kinda sad though. I know these people make for entertaining stories from time to time and his story is by far my favorite one to tell when people want to know what my job is like, but it is unfortunate that he was sick and that he did die. ya, to be honest, your story made me more sad than laugh out loud. Feel for the guy, who knows what hell he went through in life.I think with that, Im now happy your leaving your job, for you. If this doesnt tell you its time, nothing else will. Enjoy.

"So Wednesday afternoon this gentleman shows up at my office and tells me that he is the power of attorney for the my serial killer."So wait... was he a real serial killer or just your 'pet' name?
Pet name. There is a long story about him posted somewhere in this thread.
  • 3 weeks later...