I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

Oh that was quick. Liz called. Seems she got an email from our adoption agency woman this morning that said that indeed the Dept of HS misplaced all the paperwork and she overnighted everything to Missouri in hopes that this will do the trick. So yeah, Dept of HS. Top notch people protecting the welfare and safety of me and my fellow Americans.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So later last night the adoption agency returned my wife's frantic message and said that they had already spoken to the Agent who called me yesterday and gave them confirmation and tracking numbers for all the paperwork that was coming their way for the THIRD TIME!So either the Agent called me and then called the adoption agency and then never had the decency to call me back and say that it was taken care of or the agent called the agency, took care of everything and then called me because they forgot they already had everything taken care of.WTF?

So, I like this sorta underground retro electro-pop/rap/dance group from LA that no one else has heard of. Like, I haven't met anyone who knows them. But they're basically my favorite band. But they haven't been near Ottawa for me to see them play. So, Tuesday afternoon, I'm in the airport and they Tweet that they'll be in Canada for the rest of the week. I'm like, shit. If they're in Ottawa while I'm gone, I'll be pissed. Turns out they only had two dates in Canada. Winnipeg last night and .... THUNDER BAY TONIGHT!Pretty much the best turn of events of all time. Oh. And they're playing at a bar near me that my buddy and his family own. AND I've somehow convinced my friends who probably hate them to come with me. Tonight is going to be sick.

So, I like this sorta underground retro electro-pop/rap/dance group from LA that no one else has heard of. Like, I haven't met anyone who knows them. But they're basically my favorite band. But they haven't been near Ottawa for me to see them play. So, Tuesday afternoon, I'm in the airport and they Tweet that they'll be in Canada for the rest of the week. I'm like, shit. If they're in Ottawa while I'm gone, I'll be pissed. Turns out they only had two dates in Canada. Winnipeg last night and .... THUNDER BAY TONIGHT!Pretty much the best turn of events of all time. Oh. And they're playing at a bar near me that my buddy and his family own. AND I've somehow convinced my friends who probably hate them to come with me. Tonight is going to be sick.
Merry Christmas!
The super hot lead singer kissed my cheek. She also let me sing three times during songs. Jesus. No idea how amazing these people are amazing.
Two dates in Canada, and they are Winnipeg and Thunder Bay..How random is that? I think this band specifically came up there to see you..Arranged by your family..No offense to those cities but they arent the first choice of stops for most bands..Congrats..Merry xmas.