I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go back and forth on mustard. I put it on my sandwiches half the time. It's too strong and takes away from the rest of the flavors too often. I do like honey mustard a lot, however.
I'm with Zach. It has to be very light and on a complex sandwich. I prefer dijon on a ham sandwich if I am having mustard. Honey mustard is great on everything.
Fried egg, ham, cheese sandwich for dinner. My most innovated effort yet. :club:
That sounds pretty sweet. For bonus points, grate the cheese, and put it directly on the egg next time for evenly-distributed yumminess. Also, bread choice for that kind of sandwich is key. What did you go with?

I made a great burger. Been trying to find some good burger meat and I think I found it last night at the Birmingham Kroger. They were juicy. 80/20. On my burger I just put salt, pepper and a little streak seasoning I have. Then had some nice whole wheat soft buns, with mayo, chopped up green olives, ketchup,mustard, and lettuce. Forgot to buy and onion. Boo. But man, it was good.

I made a great burger. Been trying to find some good burger meat and I think I found it last night at the Birmingham Kroger. They were juicy. 80/20. On my burger I just put salt, pepper and a little streak seasoning I have. Then had some nice whole wheat soft buns, with mayo, chopped up green olives, ketchup,mustard, and lettuce. Forgot to buy and onion. Boo. But man, it was good.
You're the guy they invented those salads with steak in them for.
Best burger = BBQ sauce, old cheddar, chevre, and optionally lettuce, tomato, bacon. Ainec.
The best burger I ever had used to be on TGIFriday's menu...cheesy bacon cheeseburger. Applewood smoked bacon, angus beef, cheddar cheese, and a hunk of fried provolone on top. Best burger ever.
The best burger I ever had used to be on TGIFriday's menu...cheesy bacon cheeseburger. Applewood smoked bacon, angus beef, cheddar cheese, and a hunk of fried provolone on top. Best burger ever.
So you do like Bacon..More evidence that the Adam in Big Brother and you are similar.

I don;t like BBQ sauce on anything except pork, turkey, brisket, or chicken. I have never enjoyed it on a burger. I prefer hot sauce but I didn't have any at the house.Edit: oh I did have a nice sharp cheddar on the burger last night as well.

There are people who don't like bacon?
I am not a huge fan of bacon on my burger. I have to be in the mood for it. But I could easily just sit and eat strips of bacon by themselves pretty much all day long.
There are people who don't like bacon?
Ya whole religion of people(muslims) dont eat pork..I personally love it..

There's an amazing burger place in New Brunswick - they make it fast food style, except fantastic. My favourite has dijon mustard, back bacon and brie. The buns they use are amazing too. I have made the 4-hour drive (each way) just to get one.I generally really like burgers with avocado/bacon/blue cheese - a few places around me make something similar. If not, I like mine pretty plan. Bacon is always a bonus, maybe some swiss cheese and fried onion but that's it. I'll usually eat it without any toppings unless its a really crappy burger. Then I like pickles.Thank you for tuning into this week's episode of "Hamburger Ramblings" with your host, mrdannyg.I'm going to get poutine for lunch, and will probably injure myself eating it too quickly/too much because I am starving as shit.

Ya whole religion of people(muslims) dont eat pork..I personally love it..
I'm not talking about people who have a religion-based objection to bacon, I'm saying, there are actually people who can willingly put a piece of bacon in their mouth and not enjoy it?Shenanigans.

Wow..Anyone following the PGA..I was rooting for Tiger..He started off -3 after 5 holes , then went :DOUBLE, Bogey, par, DOUBLE, BOGEY, BOGEY..WTF..That looks like my scorecar...He is now +4 over....SIGH

Wow..Anyone following the PGA..I was rooting for Tiger..He started off -3 after 5 holes , then went :DOUBLE, Bogey, par, DOUBLE, BOGEY, BOGEY..WTF..That looks like my scorecar...He is now +4 over....SIGH
I'm fine with this. He's an arrogant douche who could use some humbling.
I'm not talking about people who have a religion-based objection to bacon, I'm saying, there are actually people who can willingly put a piece of bacon in their mouth and not enjoy it?Shenanigans.
I feel the same way about chocolate..I know there are people out there that dont like chocolate, but it boggles my mind...Unless you have an allergy or an illness that doesnt allow you to eat it...Someone told me once that there are 3 things that a huge part of the population will enjoy:SexChocolateGypsy Kings

Why all the Tiger hate?You guys sound like some womens group..The man is the best golfer of all time, he brought millions to the game.Who cares that he is a bad man personally and a horrible husband.Sure he is arrogant..but he is(was) amazing.

I'm fine with this. He's an arrogant douche who could use some humbling.
Tiger sucks. Hope he falls in a sandtrap and breaks a hip.Too mean?Eh, whatever, he is an *******.
I agree
Why all the Tiger hate?You guys sound like some womens group..The man is the best golfer of all time, he brought millions to the game.Who cares that he is a bad man personally and a horrible husband.Sure he is arrogant..but he is(was) amazing.
Well, I guess I do. I didn't like him even before all the marriage blowup crap happened, he's always been a whiny bitch, a poor sport and a crybaby, and I can't stand that in a person, much less the "face of his sport".