I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!!! My internet mission of meeting Dale will finally come true. Camping with 6 kids for a week, than getting ripped off at marineland, finally sitting in 3 hour traffic on the qew to get here. I think I am going to meet ******* Dale, its alright I will give him a pass since I know the itenerary.

Eating unlimited KFC and taco bell to help my hangover. Buy don't worry, I got the diet cola.
I had Popeye's for lunch but I think I've reached my limit on Taco Bell, the last two times I got it it made me really sick, so I took that as a sign that it's probably time to stop. Popeye's was gooooooooooood. Popcorn shrimp basket FTW. Should have gotten the fries instead of the mac and cheese though.

back home now and we are probably on lockdown for the weekend.Visitors, backyard bbq, more visitors..Feed the baby, change the baby.Mateo will be just over 2 months old for his first Leafs game on tv..Perfect timing..Poor Adrian never had hockey when he was born..Stupid lockout, he had to wait a long time.Dale if you see this let me know when you will be at Ontario Place..Maybe we will come down and say hi to your clan

Eating unlimited KFC and taco bell to help my hangover. Buy don't worry, I got the diet cola.
I know you're doing your best to compensate, but this story line isn't quite as thrilling as "Three Fat Ladies Swimming and Parking Illegally".
I know you're doing your best to compensate, but this story line isn't quite as thrilling as "Three Fat Ladies Swimming and Parking Illegally".
Steve stories are the stuff of legend, there can be no substitute.
Eh, my drunken journeys are entertaining to the masses. :club:

Monday July 1th(Fri): DPike: Steve, I will be in Tuesday night to pay my rent. You are there till 8pm correct?Steve: Yup:DPike: Okay, I will be in before you leave at 8pm to give you July's rent. Will I owe a late fee?Steve: Nope, it's the 5th so as long as I get it before I leave you avoid the late fee.DPike: Okay great, I will bring the check them for the regular amount and drop it off before you leave at 8pm.Message on July 9th(Sat): DPike: Hi Steve. I am sorry I was not able to get the money to you on Tuesday I have been having some issues. I will be dropping it off tomorrow if Joyce is around. I will put the one late fee in but I think I am ok and in before the second late fee. Sorry again and I will drop it off sometime Sunday.Message on morning of July 11th(Tues):DPike: Hi Steve, I know you are not in yet and you might have realized I was not able to pay the rent this past Sunday as I said I would. I think you are there till 8pm on Tuesdays so I will be dropping the rent off before you leave tonight. I will add both late fees I guess unless you think you can waive the second one. I have been having some issues that have made it hard for me to get in there when I said I would be. Ok, well see you tonight.Message the night of July 15th(Fri):DPike: Hi Steve, D again. I am sorry but I was not able to get you the rent on Tuesday. I promise I will be in Monday before you leave at 5pm to pay the rent. So many things have been going on and it is causing me issues with rent. I will see you Monday, thank you.July 18th (Tues)DPike: Hi Steve it's D from K9. Steve: Hello *internal sigh*DPike: I am sorry I have been such a pain but I have had many things going on (starting to cry) and I will be in later tonight to pay the rent. It's Tuesday so you are here till 8pm correct.Steve: As alwaysDPike: I have been having so many terrible medical issues and now my gums are bleeding and they hurt so ba...Steve: Yeah, sorry, don't need to hear the reasons why, just pay the rent and we can move on.DPike: But you do need to hear them because it is why I can't pay the rent.Steve: (large outward sigh) no, don't need to hear about it, there is no reason or excuse that will allow you to not pay the rent. If you are paying it, then pay it and we move on, no harm no foul, don't pay for whatever the reason and we will go from there, probably court. Just pay it tonight and it;s all forgotten. (Till 2 weeks when we go through this once again)DPike: No my guns hurt so bad, I have medical issues and now dental issues and I have to take care of those. Steve: ...DPike: But I will be there tonight. I am so sorry. Do I have to pay the late fees?Steve: YupDPike: Okay, so you will be there till 8pm right because it is Tuesday and that is your late night.Steve: Yup...DPike: OK, I will go now to get the money orders and be there before you leave at 8.Steve: OkDpike: Thank you, see you soon.Steve: Yup.July 27 Wednesday:DPike: Steve, it is D again. I am so sorry. I will have the money for you Thursday. You just don't understand what I am going through, it is so terrible. I haven't worked in weeks and my gums hurt so bad. (crying again)Steve: OKDPike: I will be there, you are there till 5pm right, Tuesday is the day you are there till 8pm correct:Steve: YupDPike: Ok, I will see you tomorrow. Thank you.Steve: Yup. Goodbye.July 28th (Thursday)I am leaving an apartment building after showing a family an apartment and I hear someone honk and look and see DPike's car. I sighed and asked them to excuse me for one second that this was important. DPIke: Steve, I was given this Fed Ex Package to hold for you because you were not there. (hands me a package)Steve: What? Why did they give it to you?DPike: I don't know but I am giving it to you because you weren't there to receive it. Steve: Yeah, I get that but I am confused why they decided out of 132 apartments to give it to you to hold when you are not even near the office.DPike: I don't knowSteve: Well, whatever, so...(I make the "where the fuck is the money?" look)DPike: I don;t have it I will have it tomorrow. I am going to work to ask for an advance so I can pay the rent. Will you be here tomorrowBefore she finished I walked away and back to my customers never turning back or saying anything to her.July 29th (20 minutes ago)DPike: Hi Steve, it's Debbie. I have the money now, are you there till 5 pm today?Steve: YupDpike: okay well I have the cash so I will go out to the Allen Park Liquor store to get a money order and drop it of before you leave. I am in a lot of pain, my gums are bleeding and they are diseased and it's really hard for me but I am ready to go and will leave right now and get the money order. You will be there till 5 pm correct.Steve: YupDPike: Okay, I will walk out the door now. I will be there before you leave.Steve: K Bye, *hangs up*She has yet to leave to go get the money order.This is the same tenant who thought it strange to have to pay a full months rent when she would be going out of town on vacay for half a month.

Adam why would you have taco bell when you can have mighty taco.
Because I don't actually live in Buffalo like everyone thinks I do. <grin>We're getting our first Mighty Taco in Rochester sometime later this year, it was just announced in May.

So I ordered a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Supreme Fries, two soft tacos, and then those new KFC Wicked Stix. I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't eat the soft tacos.I feel like shit. Like I passed out on somebody's couch at 7 am and slept for 4 hours then woke up and had 3 beer before getting a cab back to my car to go get Taco Bell.

Was the package a bomb?
Sorry, nope. There is a guy here who buys clothes like a girl and because he is never home he puts the office address on and then picks them up here when he comes home at night. So nope, just a pair of fashionable slacks or some fancy silk shirt.
I feel like shit. Like I passed out on somebody's couch at 7 am and slept for 4 hours then woke up and had 3 beer before getting a cab back to my car to go get Taco Bell.
lol @ "like"