I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me neither.I wouldn't have touched him. I don't like guessing on future stats when the only sample that we have is 9 points in 40 games in a very tough league. I'm not downplaying his achievement, it's a very tough league, but it's a lot tougher to gauge his actual offensive ability in that setting.

Zach, I figured Strome was the guy you wanted. He was also the guy I had my eye on when I made the offer for your pick.6 and 7 went off the board quickly.6. Mika Zibanajed - Rich7. Sven Bartschi - Adam
Strome or Huberdeau was my ultimate goal in the first round but I knew that wasn't very realistic unless I moved up. Efforts failed in that department so I focused on getting the #5 forward on my list (after RNH - Strome - Huberdeau - Couturier) in Sven Bartschi. Happy to have him on board, his reviews at Calgary rookie camp were positively glowing on all counts as far as being a fast kid with great hands and a wicked shot. A little sketchy on defense from what I understand, which is good as hopefully that will mean another year of development as the stud #1 forward in Portland.

This thread is the off-topic section of the Hockey board. If they want to pontificate about the draft so be it. I just skim over it.Sadly I don't have anything real interesting to post about to swing the conversation another direction.

Sorry, but if your only contribution is to complain about what's being posted, then you have no right to complain.
No complaining..Rather listen to the virtues of Hamburger helper than the FCHL draft.
Ya, it's delicious. Just polished off the box (in 3 meals).
You got three meals out of a single box of hamburger helper? What kind was it?I can't get more than two meals out of a box, and if I'm actually hungry fuggetaboutit.
For anyone that loves to play Bingo in the Toronto area, here are the 7 best places:http://www.blogto.com/sports_play/2011/07/...ngo_in_toronto/FWIW I love Bingo..I have a bunch of Bingo Dabbers..never won anything...I am good though..I can multi card it with the best of them.
The only people around here who play Bingo are the 70 and over crowd and the trailer park crowd.

Things that arent fair:The Toronto Blue Jays are .500 but are 12 games back of 1st.The Chicago White Sox are one game below .500 but are 3.5 games back.Also the Jays manage to be .500 playing against the Yanks, Bo Sox and the Rays.While the Sox beat up on a weaker division.

You got three meals out of a single box of hamburger helper? What kind was it?I can't get more than two meals out of a box, and if I'm actually hungry fuggetaboutit.
Trying to just eat smaller meals more frequently. I used to break it down into 4 ~400 calorie meals, now I get hungry too much and make it 3 ~550 cal meals. This was Three Cheese Manicotti, but the best is Four Cheese Lasagna.
Zach, what's for lunch?
Made Hamburger Helper at like 7:30 am, and I just finished the end of it for lunch. Going to go to the grocery store and get some salad stuff later on. Heading to the mall, I think, for a bit, right now. If it stops raining.