I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

Ahhhhh, I understand now. I knew that too. There's no 4th floor in a bunch of the hotels in Vegas. But I mean, let's be real. If you're on the 5th floor, you know what floor you're really on. If you jumped off the balcony, you will hit the ground earlier. /modified Mitch Hedberg.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha DownGoesBrown Down Goes BrownCurrently at 0 tweets. Will probably be at -3 after 60 minutes. RT @ian_mendes: Give a Twitter welcome to Erik Karlsson @erikkarlsson65.

wait, I thought I'd seen pics of Bob at the AHL draft or something and he was a 40-something white guy?
he is..But his lovely wife is Chinese.
wait, I thought I'd seen pics of Bob at the AHL draft or something and he was a 40-something white guy?
That I am, I resemble one of the short members of The Kids In The Hall
RNH goes first overall to the Whalers in the FCHL draft for anyone that was wondering.
Just saw that. When is Tulane Flyers expected to pick? The 12th hour?

I got 30pages to catch up on, but wanted to add this. When I bought my house, it was to be built still and the best lot was still available around a whole bunch of sold ones. The sales guy even offered me a slight discount if I took that lot. Because it was lot#4 and the area is predominantly Chinese. No one wanted to touch lot 4. I looked at the lot, considered the street, asked a couple of questions, and told the sales guy if he threw in some stuff, I'd take lot #4. He was delighted. Skip ahead one year later, I've moved in and I get a knock on the door. Real-estate agent who has clients looking to buy down the street, same model as mine, but would like to make an offer on my house, which is not even for sale! He offered big money, but I just buy a house to live in, not turn profit. See, lot#4, once built and street numbers put on, became house #8. My history of having lots of Chinese customers paid off. (one of my customers business is actually called 88)

Just saw that. When is Tulane Flyers expected to pick? The 12th hour?
he posted. He is considering a serious offer for the #2 pick. He said he will either post the pick or a trade by 5 PM. He already basically said he would take Landeskog if he picks.
he posted. He is considering a serious offer for the #2 pick. He said he will either post the pick or a trade by 5 PM. He already basically said he would take Landeskog if he picks.
I guess that means strategy will take Larsson?

Well, this being my first FCHL draft, I don't know how these things usually shake out with regards to valuation of defensemen vs. forwards, but I would expect larsson to go a lot lower.

God these light bulbs are ****ing stupid to change. You need to have children's hands to get them to push/turn properly.
Also easier if you aren't drunkFucking mosquito bites are so annoying.
It appears the Fearsome Beavers don't like having draft picks in hockey either.
Why do you think we let him conduct the lottery?Besides the fact that he owns a video camera and a crimefighting cat, of course.

Nope, don't feel the need for them. Not at this point.But I have had picks in other seasonsFARM Schroeder, Jordan VAN F 2 2009 1 . FARM Ennis, Tyler BUF F 1 2008 3 . FARM Ashton, Carter TB F 1 2009 3 . FARM Rodin, Anton VAN F 1 2009 3 . FARM Budish, Zach NSH F 0.5 2009 5 . FARM Abdelkader, Justin DET F 0.5 2008 0 . FARM Maxwell, Ben ATL F 0.5 2008 0 . FARM Toews, David NYI F 0.5 2008 0 . FARM Wannstrom, Sebastian STL F 0.5 2010 5 . FARM Moore, John CLB D 1 2009 2 . FARM Rundblad, David OTT D 1 2009 3 . FARM Robak, Colby FLA D 0.5 2008 0 . FARM Gragnani, Marc-Andre BUF D 0.5 2008 4

Serious trade drama going on over this #2 pick, otherwise we'd be on like #7, lol. As soon as this nonsense gets figured out, we'll hammer through a few picks, I'd bet.