I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

He was in Toronto last week for a couPle of days. My son stood outside the hotel for 2 hours to get his auto
Did he come out of his dark room?
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, who on my team do you consider good?I'm logged into MSN if that's easier for you.
thats a lot of work..I dont even know who i have.

I'm making a public pledge that I'm going to catch up on all the AHL stats and contracts by Friday morning.I'm making this pledge so that you can all hold my lazy procrastinating feet to the fire so that I get it done.

I'm making a public pledge that I'm going to catch up on all the AHL stats and contracts by Friday morning.I'm making this pledge so that you can all hold my lazy procrastinating feet to the fire so that I get it done.
The schedule is almost complete. I have a little snafu and have to figure out a Swackers/Broadway/Scarboro Shooters fubar, but it shouldn't be too hard.

Well, I got Subway, but I didn't exactly go the healthy route. Footlong Italian BMT, double cheese, and southwest sauce, lol. Plus I got the chips (baked!) to spite Wayne. Probably like 1200 calories total. Sigh. It was delicious, though.

Well, I got Subway, but I didn't exactly go the healthy route. Footlong Italian BMT, double cheese, and southwest sauce, lol. Plus I got the chips (baked!) to spite Wayne. Probably like 1200 calories total. Sigh. It was delicious, though.
The chips thing is for Steve.Waited a hour and the licence place and they are in the 400 series for licence plates. They all start with 4. What a waste of a hour.
The chips thing is for Steve.Waited a hour and the licence place and they are in the 400 series for licence plates. They all start with 4. What a waste of a hour.
When are you going to NYC.
buy 2 and make it add up to 8

From my understanding Wayne got a new car..The license plate has a 4..He went to change it..They all have 4s..Wayne?

Very early Thursday morning. I can't drive with a 4 on my licence plate. It would be suicide!!!!!!!
Ok...now I get it. Number 4 (四; accounting 肆; pinyin sì) is considered an unlucky number in Chinese because it is nearly homophonous to the word "death" (死 pinyin sǐ). Due to that, many numbered product lines skip the "4": e.g. Nokia cell phones (there is no series beginning with a 4),[6] Palm[citation needed] PDAs, Canon PowerShot G's series (after G3 goes G5), etc. In East Asia, some buildings do not have a 4th floor. (Compare with the Western practice of some buildings not having a 13th floor because 13 is considered unlucky.) In Hong Kong, some high-rise residential buildings literally miss all floor numbers with "4", e.g. 4, 14, 24, 34 and all 40–49 floors, in addition to not having a 13th floor. As a result, a building whose highest floor is number 50 may actually have only 35 physical floors.

I was married on Dec 18th which is a lucky number. My wife would have never got married on the 4th or 14thI was in Hong Kong in Dec last year for my 1st anniversary and we had trouble finding a nice restaurant to eat in that night since almost all of them were booked for private wedding parties since Dec 18th was a Saturday and so many people got married that day.

From my understanding Wayne got a new car..The license plate has a 4..He went to change it..They all have 4s..Wayne?
You are 100% percent correct. I sweated my a$$ off walking up Bay Street to change it and it feels worst when you can't.For the Chinese folk (of which I am kind of am, I think Bob is more however), 4s are bad (sound like death). I want 8s (lucky) and 3s (living).Mind you my sisters don't do that and have 4s in their house numbers.
i hope you follow him on twitter...Pretty sick and craziness ensues..
I'm not a twitter guy.