I just caught the pilot and second episode yesterday. I think this has promise, it starts off really strong. I think they will have a difficult time keeping episodes at this level.http://www.usanetwork.com/series/suits/vid...html?id=1336439
I watched the pilot (liked it), didnt catch the second ep. yet though. It def fits the profile of a summertime USA show though...which im cool with. Not much to watch in the summer.
watched the show also and liked it a lot too. Typical USA always has hot chicks on shows too.
Duuuuuuuuuuuude we totally owned that CTF game the other day!
Duuuuuuuuuuuude we totally owned that CTF game the other day!
wrong thread but yeah we did. Didn't want to go to sleep yet and saw you playing online. A bit different that the typical hardcore I normally play but entertaining.

promising series if they keep it going, i like it more then franklin and bash and thats not easy!

They are now 3 for 3 including the pilot. I am officially hooked and this could easily become one of, if not my favorite shows.
3 for 3 with me too...I still need to check out White Collar since other ppl are saying its pretty good...figured i'd give it a shot.
  • 1 month later...

still loving the show. But let me ask does anyone else think that Rachel looks like Jenaveve Jolie? If you don't know who she is I would suggest not googling her at work or with either your wife or kinds looking over your shoulder.

still loving the show. But let me ask does anyone else think that Rachel looks like Jenaveve Jolie? If you don't know who she is I would suggest not googling her at work or with either your wife or kinds looking over your shoulder.
I can def see the similarity. He should be with her anyway...the blonde girl is just annoying.
  • 1 month later...