Please don't jump the shark yet! Especially with no Game of Thrones.9pm tonight.
As one of the teenage girls who's read a lot of the books, combined with the misery of this year's promo's....it doesn't look good. Witches and fairies are better in print, it seems. Also, despite the books not being very good, the more the show has deviated from the books, the worse its gotten. I'm not holding out much hope.

I think TB can be described as follows:Ramp Up The Camp!This seems to have been true for each succeeding season. Cram enough over-the-top jibba jabba in a plotline and it's still fun to watch despite some less than adequate performances, a plethora of uncompelling characters and some really poor writing. Oh, well...I for one say: Who gives a ****? Bring on the fangs and boobs!PS: Eric Northman imo

I think TB can be described as follows:Ramp Up The Camp!This seems to have been true for each succeeding season. Cram enough over-the-top jibba jabba in a plotline and it's still fun to watch despite some less than adequate performances, a plethora of uncompelling characters and some really poor writing. Oh, well...I for one say: Who gives a ****? Bring on the fangs and boobs!PS: Eric Northman imo
great post, agree with all but bolded-- they don't even show them anymore-- I never watch previews (to many spoilers nowadays) but the first 15 minutes was some of the worse tv I have ever seen. I will watch because I have a vampire addiction but hope the previews were accurate and the season picks up.
great post, agree with all but bolded-- they don't even show them anymore-- I never watch previews (to many spoilers nowadays) but the first 15 minutes was some of the worse tv I have ever seen. I will watch because I have a vampire addiction but hope the previews were accurate and the season picks up.
Agree with both bolded parts...although i watched it online and didnt see the previews...i just really hopes the season picks up.

Does anyone have somewhere to watch the first 2 seasons online other then HBO Go? HBO Go doesn't work with Cablevision and I'm looking for the first 2 seasons without downloading torrents

Does anyone have somewhere to watch the first 2 seasons online other then HBO Go? HBO Go doesn't work with Cablevision and I'm looking for the first 2 seasons without downloading torrents
fastpasstv.ms or couchtuner.com either one you dont have to dl anything

I caught the first to EP online yesterday. I have to say they are really going all over the place with this. I know nothing about the books, so I have no idea how this falls in line with those, but I am still interested.

I caught the first to EP online yesterday. I have to say they are really going all over the place with this. I know nothing about the books, so I have no idea how this falls in line with those, but I am still interested.
The books do nothing more them give a brief outline at this point. Everything with Bill, Lafayette, and Tara, and Sam's brother is completely new. Also, the fairy laser bomb fight was brand new, and supremely terrible.I didn't hate it overall as much as I thought I would, but I don't think I have very high expectations. Too much random stuff.
Second episode is a little better.
I thought the second episode was about 10x better than the first...At least there is somewhat of a story forming. I can def do without Sam and his brother though...they just annoy me.

This show is a non-stop train wreck."Are they wood bullets?""With a silver core. Nothing but the best for my Queen. Fire!"It's way too much fun not to watch, but it's sooooo bad.