Tehtoe Well Thread

we should have that threadtehtoe and i just ask each other random questions for an entire thread, gets to like 100 pagessounds like solid fcp revival
Nope.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...who needs to remove two of their own ribs to suck their own dick when you can make a thread like this? It's even better than a circle jerk.

I didn't actually make the thread BRO.
Who cares.
jesus, you are the absolute worst.
Fck you, douche.
who wins hu4rollz, mercury or dscoot?!
Who cares?
Who cares. Fck you, douche.Who cares?
the guy who wins so he can talk shit and have all the money and women. Seems reasonable.

This thread has helped me so much. A year ago i was a break-even/ slight losing mtt player. I understood some concepts of 3betting and other strategies. I read tthis thread and asked the OP if he would be able to look at hands and my play improved by a ton. He pointed out little, big, and major leaks in my game. He made me realize that my game needed alot of work and throughout the time, I have taken 2nd in 2 big field mtts. I hope that I can keep reading this thread, and this will definately be a great investment if you are looking for MTT coaching.

• 2 weeks later...

mercury increases his lead on worst member race on dabetkafunny part was i was going to say dabetka initially but then i went back and looked at who tehtoe had picked and it was dabetka anyway