Tehtoe Well Thread

first hand of the main event, and everyone goes all in. you have aces in the bb, do we call? are you improving your ccr game on this trip?
not enough info. how bad do i have to shit?
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first hand of the main event, and everyone goes all in. you have aces in the bb, do we call?
I don't like folding so sure!
are you improving your ccr game on this trip?
I actually lost the 3rd in a row at Hard Rock (double elim, didn't get my card picked once...2% chance of me losing all of those!) but managed to win one today somehow. Not anywhere close to the other bills tho.
I actually lost the 3rd in a row at Hard Rock (double elim, didn't get my card picked once...2% chance of me losing all of those!) but managed to win one today somehow. Not anywhere close to the other bills tho.
Perfect perfect ITT.
I don't like folding so sure!I actually lost the 3rd in a row at Hard Rock (double elim, didn't get my card picked once...2% chance of me losing all of those!) but managed to win one today somehow. Not anywhere close to the other bills tho.
thought it was 50%

Thetoe QuestionsWhat's with the FIBs? What did we do to you besides make fun of your accents (upper Wisconsiners so it really doesn't apply to you) and I know other places use it too so if you don't have an answer that's fine.Would you rather have a threesome with a girl and a guy or hang out with kinger for a night?When should we expect to see your name hu for a World Series bracelet?If you were going to play Phil Ivey hu what game would you choose to play?Who is your least favorite forum member, for serious?Thanks for your responses in advance. I'm jealous. I've always wanted a well. One day.

Thetoe QuestionsWhat's with the FIBs? What did we do to you besides make fun of your accents (upper Wisconsiners so it really doesn't apply to you) and I know other places use it too so if you don't have an answer that's fine.
I've never used the term and I think it's kinda stupid. I guess some people are just bitter!
have a threesome with a girl and a guy or hang out with kinger for a night?
When should we expect to see your name hu for a World Series bracelet?
I'll say 3 or 4 years (such expectations though!)
If you were going to play Phil Ivey hu what game would you choose to play?
NLHE because it's the only thing I have a semblance of a clue in HU. Maybe I'd run really good or something.
Who is your least favorite forum member, for serious?
This is a tough one! I'd like to give it to so many people but the first name that springs to mind is dabetka so him I suppose.
I've never used the term and I think it's kinda stupid. I guess some people are just bitter!I'll say 3 or 4 years (such expectations though!)NLHE because it's the only thing I have a semblance of a clue in HU. Maybe I'd run really good or something.This is a tough one! I'd like to give it to so many people but the first name that springs to mind is dabetka so him I suppose.
I appreciate the quick responses. I'll have other questions later but thanks for the quick answers.
how is it not mercury
Ask him who is in his top 5edit: thetoe is lying to me :(I wonder where I rank.
****, you're right. It is Mercury! He (likely intentionally) slipped my mind.
i'm pretty sure mercury is everyone's least favorite memberwith the exception of me of course

Bands or solo artists (alive or dead). What is your perfect show (one headliner, and 3 opening acts)?Top 3 favorite beers?Can you make a time masheen so that you are 21 and we can bar it up one night when you're all in chicago for lolla?

Max, we should play a home game or cards sometime. Watching others play on FT while I can't really hurts.sorry for stealing your thread, toe.

Bands or solo artists (alive or dead). What is your perfect show (one headliner, and 3 opening acts)?Top 3 favorite beers?Can you make a time masheen so that you are 21 and we can bar it up one night when you're all in chicago for lolla?
Paramore, VersaEmerge, who cares
Paramore, VersaEmerge, who cares
If only you were tehtoe, id have cared! :icon_hand:Edit: and yes sox. Ill definitely be playing the next 10k gtd at majestic star on Monday 7/11 and try and FT chop that sucka again.....but would be down for a home game, though summer schedue makes that tougher!!!!
If only you were tehtoe, id have cared! :icon_hand:Edit: and yes sox. Ill definitely be playing the next 10k gtd at majestic star on Monday 7/11 and try and FT chop that sucka again.....but would be down for a home game, though summer schedue makes that tougher!!!!
pretty sure i was answering on his behalf
pretty sure i was answering on his behalf
If only this were the lurbz answers questions to tehtoe thread!!!Just busting balls fwiw (in case that's not obvious)
Hmm I would consider going there but it's like an hour and half away from here and I'd be lucky to get there by 7 :club: and it's a Monday. wtf
If only this were the lurbz answers questions to tehtoe thread!!!Just busting balls fwiw (in case that's not obvious)
we should have that threadtehtoe and i just ask each other random questions for an entire thread, gets to like 100 pagessounds like solid fcp revival