leave me out of this, rdog is rdog he played a great game , yes he maybe a douche but one that I respect for his knowledge level in the game. His people skills that's another thing.it's about the game. glad he did well it would of been nice to see him with that braceletsaying maybe a douche was out of text, and more speaking of yahaw's post remarks. I said maybe because I could only go by what I read. people skills again what I read and saw here on the forum

Now Ian you are just being ridiculous with that comparison to rose
be nice bricker baby you can be replaced

Pretty sick to hold a grudge against some guy you've never had any sort of contact with. Sure, he probably handled the situation horribly and I can see why that would upset some, but to come in here 2.5 years after the fact and openly root against him in potentially one of the bigger moments of his poker career is AT LEAST just as douchey. fo bro

rdog is rdog he played a great game , yes he maybe a douche but one that I respect for his knowledge level in the game. His people skills that's another thing.
you have great people skills rcgs
you have great people skills rcgs
likewise Tanner, you are no prize eitherthere are some times I wonder about a lot of people but then I know they sure wonder about me.I am one of a kind, and that's the best part. No pretending, definitely not drama free lol, but I do have fun or at least try. Each day you need to live it the way you want to if not change it. I have many faults but a heart of gold is something I do cherish. there are special people out there and that I am thankful for.
likewise Tanner, you are no prize eitherthere are some times I wonder about a lot of people but then I know they sure wonder about me.I am one of a kind, and that's the best part. No pretending, definitely not drama free lol, but I do have fun or at least try. Each day you need to live it the way you want to if not change it. I have many faults but a heart of gold is something I do cherish. there are special people out there and that I am thankful for.
Yeah I wasn't the one calling someone out for being a douche and having no people skills in the first place though. I can bump probably over a hundred threads that show that YOU are a douche and have no people skills so keep your mouth shut. I don't know Rod very well, but I know when someone is spewing bullshit, and that is you rcgs. Sorry to be blunt.
Yeah I wasn't the one calling someone out for being a douche and having no people skills in the first place though. I can bump probably over a hundred threads that show that YOU are a douche and have no people skills so keep your mouth shut. I don't know Rod very well, but I know when someone is spewing bullshit, and that is you rcgs. Sorry to be blunt.
I never said I have people skills and lack them perhaps in a big way. I am also supportive to Rod in his game. You don't know me at all as I don't know you. My persona on line and in person are different. But you also have faults and I am not listing them Tanner. I am trying to keep up beat and nice so please don't push it. I don't want to start a war with any one.
I never said I have people skills and lack them perhaps in a big way. I am also supportive to Rod in his game. You don't know me at all as I don't know you. My persona on line and in person are different. But you also have faults and I am not listing them Tanner. I am trying to keep up beat and nice so please don't push it. I don't want to start a war with any one.
oh the ironing

Rose, calling someone a douche and saying they lack people skills isn't being very upbeat. I highly doubt you have any contact with Rdog whatsoever, so I just don't see how you feel you can judge his personality, or his knowledge of poker.

I am also supportive to Rod in his game.
YOU CALLED HIM A DOUCHE AND SAYS HE HAS NO PEOPLE SKILLS!I have no problem starting a war with you. I'm tired of sitting back and dismissing all the stupid shit you say. My reply to all your stupid ****ing posts is not, "oh thats just Rose" now it's "STFU you are full of bullshit!"I realize this has come out of nowhere, if people think I'm being a dick then fine. You have gone nuts on this forum several times, sent people pm's (including me) private messages threatening to commit suicide! I'm tired of it. I really think your account should be flagged with a disclaimer everytime you post that says "I AM FULL OF SHIT!"
Rose, calling someone a douche and saying they lack people skills isn't being very upbeat. I highly doubt you have any contact with Rdog whatsoever, so I just don't see how you feel you can judge his personality, or his knowledge of poker.
Tanner, no one has gotten any PM's in over a year unless it was poker related. I have only talked a few very close friends and not on a personal note. The poker knowledge is easy, strat forum is easy to read Rod was a huge contributor to that. You can tell the ones that like to teach or give some advice. Watching also you learn a lot. I also read the posts when he went off the deep end a little. Like you are doing now. you like to pick Faults , I admit to having many faults but I am also tired of your crap and tolerate it beyond my limits at times. Tanner. Calling him a douche was not what I truly ment but I do respect his game. people skills maybe I not able to judge him as I have never meant him but again from what I read. Upbeat I was talking about me for a few other reasons which I am not going to go into. I want to rail Fluff and wish him or any one else from FCP the best. I started this thread because Rod deserved acknowledgement for his accomplishments, not to take that away from him. I am not going to reply to any further posts in this thread or any other accept to update Fluff's status.So go back to your drinking and leave me alone
Tanner, no one has gotten any PM's in over a year unless it was poker related. I have only talked a few very close friends and not on a personal note. The poker knowledge is easy, strat forum is easy to read Rod was a huge contributor to that. You can tell the ones that like to teach or give some advice. Watching also you learn a lot. I also read the posts when he went off the deep end a little. Like you are doing now. you like to pick Faults , I admit to having many faults but I am also tired of your crap and tolerate it beyond my limits at times. Tanner. Calling him a douche was not what I truly meant but I do respect his game. people skills maybe I not able to judge him as I have never meant him but again from what I read. Upbeat I was talking about me for a few other reasons which I am not going to go into. I want to rail Fluff and wish him or any one else from FCP the best. I started this thread because Rod deserved acknowledgement for his accomplishments, not to take that away from him. I am not going to reply to any further posts in this thread or any other accept to update Fluff's status.
I didn't say I got the PM this year, I said I got the PM. Then, I felt really bad and was really worried, I even contacted several mods to see if there was anything we could do. Now I've seen past your BS and am fully aware that you are here solely to get attention, and that's it. If calling him a douche is not what you meant, then go back and edit your post.

i ****ing loved when you decided to talk to my friends and give me your oh so informed diagnosis that i needed to get a prescription for anti-depressants. oh, and sharing all the details on how your relationship sucked. and calling me during the vb joke account bit.i'd go into more but that's just off the top of my ****ing head. we're not your therapists and i never asked for your shitty opinion either. so trust me, it is with the utmost sincerity when i say the following:"**** off and find somewhere else to go, you epitome of ignorance, arrogance, selfishness, and stupidity."

i ****ing loved when you decided to talk to my friends and give me your oh so informed diagnosis that i needed to get a prescription for anti-depressants. oh, and sharing all the details on how your relationship sucked. and calling me during the vb joke account bit.i'd go into more but that's just off the top of my ****ing head. we're not your therapists and i never asked for your shitty opinion either. so trust me, it is with the utmost sincerity when i say the following:"**** off and find somewhere else to go, you epitome of ignorance, arrogance, selfishness, and stupidity."
you talking to me? :club: