gogogogoogogogo RdogHU weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehttp://www.wsop.com/2011/live-video/default.aspx?TID=11478Jan Collado Eliminated in 3rd Place ($135,921)Posted 4 minutes ago by HomerJan ColladoJan ColladoRodney Brown raised to 65,000 and Jan Collado reraised to 160,000 from the small blind, roughly one third of his stack. Brown repotted and Collado sighed and called all in.Brown: {A-Hearts}{9-Spades}Collado: {7-Diamonds}{6-Diamonds}The board came {10-Hearts}{9-Hearts}{3-Diamonds}{6-Spades}{3-Hearts}, faint hope for Collado on the turn but whiffed on the river.Schock has a 2.5:1 chip lead going into the heads up battle now.Chip Counts Mitch Schock 3,245,000 -55,000 neg Rodney Brown 1,300,000 530,000 pos Jan Collado BustedRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/

Fishing RodRodney BrownPLORodney Brown led out for 35,000 on a flop of {A-Diamonds}{8-Diamonds}{4-Hearts} and Mitch Schock called, the latter then called another bet, this time of 80,000 on the {10-Clubs} turn. Brown then checked the {A-Hearts} river and Schock slid out a chunky bet of 240,000.Brown responded with a check-raise to 525,000 and Schock snap folded. First blood to Brown.Chip Counts Mitch Schock 2,645,000 -600,000 neg Rodney Brown 1,900,000 600,000 posRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/

Brown Makes Huge Call to DoublePosted < 1 min. by HomerRodney BrownRodney BrownPLOMitch Schock raised to 56,000 on the button and Rodney Brown made the call to see a {6-Diamonds}{K-Diamonds}{4-Hearts} flop. Brown checked and Schock bet 80,000 only for Brown to check-raise to 210,000. Schock made the call and Brown then fired out a further 410,000 on the {9-Clubs} turn and again Schock made the call.The river was the {Q-Diamonds} and Brown checked, Schock moved all in (or essentially potted it to put Brown all in) and Brown tanked for several minutes before meekly announcing, "Call."Schock nodded and tapped the table showing a missed wrap draw {J-Clubs}{5-Hearts}{3-Diamonds}{2-Clubs} and Brown won the pot with {A-Clubs}{10-Hearts}{4-Diamonds}{4-Clubs} for bottom set. Whatever happens after this, both players have shown they're capable of making big plays if they need to.Chip CountsRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/Top Chip Counts1 Rodney Brown 3,530,0002 Mitch Schock 1,015,000rdog7811 RLet's get ittttttRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/

Schock Therapy?Posted 3 minutes ago by HomerPLOMitch Schock made it 75,000 on the button and Rodney Brown reraised pot to 225,000. Schock made the call and the pair proceeded to check down the {Q-Spades}{6-Clubs}{3-Clubs}{3-Hearts}{4-Clubs} to the river where Brown bet 250,000 and Schock folded.The next hand saw Brown raise to 65,000 and Schock called this time. Again the board was checked down to the river of a {K-Clubs}{2-Hearts}{5-Spades}{5-Hearts}{10-Spades} board where Brown bet pot and Schock called.Schock showed {K-}{10-}{x-}{x-} but Brown flipped {A-Clubs}{A-Diamonds}{Q-Clubs}{10-Clubs} for yet another pot.Chip Counts Rodney Brown 3,945,000 415,000 pos Mitch Schock 600,000 -415,000 negRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/

All In and a CallPosted 1 minute ago by Chad_HollowayPLHMitch Schock raised to 90,000 on the button only to have Rodney Brown three-bet to 255,000. Schock, who began the hand with around 700,000, announced that he was all in. Brown snap-called and suddenly the tournament was on the line.Brown: {A-Spades}{Q-Diamonds}Schock: {K-Spades}{6-Spades}Brown's supporter, who clearly outnumber Schock's here in the "Thunder Dome," rose to their feet and began shouting, "Hold!" Both players were on their feet as the flop came down {Q-Hearts}{3-Diamonds}{J-Spades}, giving Brown a pair of queens. Schock was in bad shape, though the {10-Clubs} turn made things interesting by providing him with an open-ended straight draw."Hold!" the crowd shouted for Brown. The dealer burned and put out the {9-Hearts}! Schock smacked the table in celebration as Brown's rail fell silent. Schock is back in action!Chip Counts Rodney Brown 3,100,000 -845,000 neg Mitch Schock 1,400,000 800,000 posRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/

ship the DUAnother All In and a CallPosted 2 minutes ago by Chad_HollowayPLHRodney Brown raised to 100,000 on the button and Mitch Schock made the call, leading to a {9-Spades}{8-Clubs}{7-Spades} flop. Schock checked, Brown bet 110,000, and Schock woke up with a check-raise to 350,000. Brown took his time before announcing a raise to 725,000, Schock said all in, and Brown snap-called off for a total of 1,455,000.Schock: {9-Clubs}{6-Clubs}Brown: {10-Clubs}{6-Hearts}Schock had flopped top pair with an open-ended straight draw, but he was way behind the flopped straight of Brown. The {4-Diamonds} left Schock drawing to a chop with any ten on the river. Unfortunately for him, the {2-Clubs} was put out on the river and Brown doubled to a 2-1 chip lead.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20.../chips.8086.htm

wow Sick HU matchAnd Back to EvenPosted 2 minutes ago by HomerPLHMitch Schock raised to 125,000 and Rodney Brown made the call before leading out for 110,000 on the {3-Spades}{10-Spades}{8-Hearts} flop. Schock announced a raise to 300,000 and Brown set him all in, Schock shrugged again and called.Schock: {A-Diamonds}{10-Diamonds}Brown: {J-Hearts}{10-Clubs}The {4-Spades} turn and {Q-Diamonds} river changed nothing and we're pretty much even. It's the long haul everyone!Chip Counts Rodney Brown 2,300,000 -700,000 neg Mitch Schock 2,200,000 700,000 posRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/

gogogogoogogogo Rdog
Is this the same rdog that left here a few years ago and went to private forum because most of us here didnt post the way he wanted ? and you cheer for him? stuck up jackass he was. hope he loses.
Is this the same rdog that left here a few years ago and went to private forum because most of us here didnt post the way he wanted ? and you cheer for him? stuck up jackass he was. hope he loses.
Yeah, his revolution pretty much put a stake into this place as anything other than off topic discussion. I, for one, like him, and am rooting for him. But I bet bob is wishing him cancer.

Yes the same but like BigDMcGeecan't help but wish him well2011 World Series of PokerEvent #39: $2,500 Pot-Limit Hold'em/OmahaDays: 1 2 3 Live Reporting Chip Counts Photo Gallery Payouts1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Level 28 startedPosted 2 minutes ago by Chad_HollowayLevel: 28PLO: 25,000-50,000; PLH: 30,000-60,000Chip Counts at the BreakPosted 19 minutes ago by Chad_HollowayChip Counts Mitch Schock 2,830,000 -470,000 neg Rodney Brown 1,670,000 470,000 posRead more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-hold-em-omaha/WSOP WSOPCongratulations to Mitch Schock, winner of the $2,500 Pot-Limit Omaha/Hold 'em event. He takes home $310,225 & the #WSOP gold bracelet!gg Rod nice effort

lol, way to be a complete fucktard
lolzThe main reason he and others chose to post on a private board is because the games were getting so tough post-UIGEA. Professionals don't benefit from giving away poker advice so it is in their best interest not to do so. Rod is a super nice, smart and generous guy who did a lot to build the community around here. The challenge thread is a gem of poker advice and strategy which can benefit the entire community.gg, rdiggity
lolzThe main reason he and others chose to post on a private board is because the games were getting so tough post-UIGEA. Professionals don't benefit from giving away poker advice so it is in their best interest not to do so. Rod is a super nice, smart and generous guy who did a lot to build the community around here. The challenge thread is a gem of poker advice and strategy which can benefit the entire community.gg, rdiggity
lolz yourself , went balistic on some guy that beat him hu on this forum, called down pretty much everyone who didnt agree with him ,and I believe MSN,skype was invented before he chose to leave here. nope I stand my ground , he's a jackass.
lolz yourself , went balistic on some guy that beat him hu on this forum, called down pretty much everyone who didnt agree with him ,and I believe MSN,skype was invented before he chose to leave here. nope I stand my ground , he's a jackass.
I still don't understand why it make rdog a jackass for creating his own forum. Yeah, he probably didn't handle that situation as well as he could have. But so what? that means he's a jackass and people should root against him? He decided he didn't want to deal with being attacked or the drama anymore, nor reveal any strat since poker was getting harder and harder by the minute and the time. What's so wrong about that?Someone is just upset they didn't get invite.
lol well your jealously is rampant at the moment, so i'm gonna go with rdog being a better person
And where did you get the impression I was jealous? Never will and never have been jealous of anyone with material things, I'm talking about him being a jackass and many will agree with me , and btw, I own my own business so no need to be jealous. but keep licking ,now he can pay you well.
And where did you get the impression I was jealous? Never will and never have been jealous of anyone with material things, I'm talking about him being a jackass and many will agree with me , and btw, I own my own business so no need to be jealous. but keep licking ,now he can pay you well.
will you lick my nut sack? please?