Wsop Event #40 $5,000 No Limit Holdem - Six Handed

Filtz Takes LeadPosted 1 minute ago by SantanaBandanaJustin Filtz had the button, and opened to 100,000. Matt Jarvis three-bet to 275,000, Filtz called, and the flop came down {7-Diamonds}{6-Hearts}{3-Clubs}. Jarvis led for 335,000, and Filtz called.The turn was the {a-Diamonds}, and Jarvis led again - this time for 540,000. Filtz again called.The river was another ace - the {a-Spades} - and Jarvis checked for the first time. Filtz paused before sliding out 1.2 million. Jarvis released, and Filtz took the chip lead.Chip Counts Justin Filtz 5,750,000 1,140,000 pos Matt Jarvis 5,150,000 -1,135,000 neg :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goooooo Fluff, I just woke up in time to watch the end of this. :club::4h:ts
finally lol

Filtz Forces FoldPosted 3 minutes ago by Shamus • Level 27: 20,000-40,000, 5,000 anteMatt Jarvis raised to 110,000 from the button, then Justin Filtz kicked it up to 300,000. Jarvis considered for a moment, then called.The flop came {A-Clubs}{8-Spades}{3-Hearts} and Filtz checked. Jarvis checked as well.The turn was the {10-Spades} and Filtz checked once more. Jarvis took the opening to bet 400,000, then Filtz waited about a minute before check-raising to 1.1 million. Jarvis paused momentarily, then tossed his cards away.Filtz increases his lead with that one, moving to about 6.4 million to Jarvis' 4.5 million.

Break ChipsChip Counts Justin Filtz 6,750,000 335,000 pos Matt Jarvis 4,150,000 -400,000RealKidPoker Daniel Negreanu@DNChips and out. 2456 caught a 7 and lost to a better 7. Going to sweat Justin Filtz HU for a bracelet.gg Daniel

pls fix that feed , audio and video , god I want to see him win that bracelet

I wonder if the WiFi at the Rio is down or something. No updates from Poker News for 20 minutes either.
I thought the same. Wouldn't be the 1st time that happened at this WSOP.
rose was almost there!
pfffft Ryan

Great battle.I don't think they're going to finish tonight. I think the TD said the last level of the night just started and they're almost even in chips now.

Per the rules, this will be the last one-hour level of the night, regardless of whether a conclusion to this heads-up battle is reached. Matt Jarvis and Justin Filtz began their duel at the start of Level 28, which means they've been at it for two hours now.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...-em-six-handed/

ship that double upFiltz Doubles Through, Retakes LeadPosted 1 minute ago by Shamus • Level 30: 40,000-80,000, 10,000 anteIt started quietly, like most of the hands of this heads-up battle, with a raise from the button. This time it was Matt Jarvis making it 165,000 to go. Justin Filtz responded by reraising to 480,000, and Jarvis didn't waste much time before announcing he was all in. Filtz called right away. Cards on their backs...Filtz {9-Diamonds}{9-Spades}Jarvis {4-Clubs}{4-Diamonds}Filtz was all in for approximately 3.4 million. The five community cards came {2-Diamonds}{6-Hearts}{10-Diamonds}{6-Diamonds}{8-Clubs}, and Filtz's hand had held. He retakes the chip lead with that one, now with 6.8 million while Jarvis slips under 3.2 million.RealKidPoker Daniel NegreanuSweating Justin Filtz heads up for a bracelet. This is his best friend passed out in my trailer #toomuchvodka http://lockerz.com/s/114314491

RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuSweating Justin Filtz heads up for a bracelet. This is his best friend passed out in my trailer #toomuchvodka http://lockerz.com/s/114314491
lol Brad

Filtz Retakes Control :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh Posted 3 minutes ago by Shamus • Level 30: 40,000-80,000, 10,000 anteAfter getting those chips back, Matt Jarvis has returned them in short order to Justin Filtz over the course of a just a couple of hands.In the first, the pair had already built a sizable pot by the turn when the board showed {Q-Spades}{5-Diamonds}{3-Diamonds}{8-Hearts}. Jarvis checked, Filtz bet 275,000, and Jarvis made the call. The river brought the {3-Clubs} and Jarvis checked once more. Acting more quickly than usual, Filtz bet 850,000 and after some deliberation Jarvis called. Filtz tabled {5-Spades}{3-Hearts} for a full house, and Jarvis mucked.On the next hand, Jarvis raised to 165,000 from the button and Filtz called. The pair checked the {Q-Spades}{A-Hearts}{10-Hearts} flop and {2-Spades} turn. The river was the {5-Spades}, and Filtz bet 250,000. Jarvis thought a second, then called. Filtz showed {K-Hearts}{7-Clubs} for king-high, and Jarvis sheepishly mucked his hand. "Wow, that's sick," he said. "I called you with jack-high."A bit of frustration, perhaps, from Jarvis, who is back down to 3.2 million. Filtz, meanwhile, is pushing 7.8 millionChip Counts Justin Filtz 6,700,000 -1,050,000 neg Matt Jarvis 4,250,000 1,050,000 pos]Updated Chip CountsPosted 1 minute ago by ShamusThere are 15 minutes left in this (necessarily) last level. Unless, of course, a winner is decided before we get there..