Just popped my head in after a prolonged absence and I'm stunned to see that this forum seems to have almost completely died. I miss the old days :club: Seriously though, what did I miss? This place used to be hoppin!

Interest in poker itself has been on raging downslope since 2007'ish. Negraneau gets 1/10th the airtime he used to.FCP is no longer a poker site.Online Poker is now illegal in the United States. Forums rise to meet a demand (such as the poker boom), then eventually the standard bearers are selected (usually, the first ones out of the gate- in this case, two plus two) while the others are regaled to marginal status, with a few regulars talking the same old shit. That's why.

Just popped my head in after a prolonged absence and I'm stunned to see that this forum seems to have almost completely died. I miss the old days :club: Seriously though, what did I miss? This place used to be hoppin!
Cocaine killed most of us
I don't remember you but I greatly appreciate the avatar!
Interest in poker itself has been on raging downslope since 2007'ish. Negraneau gets 1/10th the airtime he used to.FCP is no longer a poker site.Online Poker is now illegal in the United States. Forums rise to meet a demand (such as the poker boom), then eventually the standard bearers are selected (usually, the first ones out of the gate- in this case, two plus two) while the others are regaled to marginal status, with a few regulars talking the same old shit. That's why.
relegated?

Don't worry SJ, I got your back.

hey don't worry dawg it's friday and I wore my new aviator raybans to work so it's all good
How does it feel to spend 1/6 of your monthly income on sun glasses?:nodsatsj:
Yes, that's what I think you meant, but you typed "regaled".
No, I probably typed something like "regalated", right clicked the red line in firefox and chose the wrong spell check answer.
  • 2 months later...
I don't remember you but I greatly appreciate the avatar!
I've been off and on the last 6 years but I have started a few epic threads in my day. I miss this place though and may make a concerted effort to make a comeback. This is probably the most notable threat I've started. >>> http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...0&hl=actors
I've been off and on the last 6 years but I have started a few epic threads in my day. I miss this place though and may make a concerted effort to make a comeback. This is probably the most notable threat I've started. >>> http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...0&hl=actors
bit narcissistic