2011 And 2012 Off Season Thread

i was just on my way here to comment on that. this needs to get done asap. cap space, picks and young players is better than what brooklyn is offering. lopez is trash.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOLY SHIT I MEAN WHAT THE HELL

he works in professional basketball, so i'm inclined to believe him.

I like that you have such strong opinions about a sport that you just started watching during these last playoffs.I wonder who Brand goes to. It's always fun when guys go from being an albatross to t

at this point the magic just need to unload a bad deal or two, get back some picks and move on with life. bottom out for a few years and try to get back up. cause this thing is over. otis smith shot it dead long ago.

bynum and glen davis to rockets.howard and j rich to the lakers.kevin martin, josh mcroberts, picks, and one or two of the rockets young players to the magic.BOOM DONE LETS DO THIS.

I think Hollinger summed it up well. If Orlando wants the best player, they trade for Bynum. If they want the best package, they trade for Horford and Teague. If they want to blow it up, they trade with Houston. If they want to give Dwight what he wants, they trade with Brooklyn.

I just don't want Royce to end up on a bombed-out Orlando team.

it's cute how you care about the one iowa state player to ever make the nba.
This year?

Yeah, who can forget the Mayor, Fred Hoiberg?There are rumors that Brook Lopez has received a max offer from another team (possibly Portland or Charlotte). It would be awesome if they made the offer just to blow up a potential Dwight deal.

Yeah, who can forget the Mayor, Fred Hoiberg?
Just one of DOZENS, Baby! I.S.U!!! I.S.U.!!!

netw3rk@netw3rkRight now, Dwight is standing in the rain next to his Bonneville, holding a boom box over his head outside Prokho's window.

I mean DJ where are you on this? Because if the reports are true that they are moving Dwight before the season then I don't see how they don't get into a three way deal with Houston and LA or just a straight for Bynum deal. It's the only thing that makes sense.

yes exactly. which is why i think it's going to happen. unless of course they choose cap space and picks.
I just dont understand why Orlando would panic and ship Dwight for some beanstalk beans in July when they can always settle for that next January.The goal is to bottom out in the 2013-2014 season and hope for Jabari Parker if they choose full rebuild.

exactly. don't play with him half the season and avoid the number one pick. go into full tank mode for the next few years and get after some top 3 picks in multiple years.

I mean DJ where are you on this? Because if the reports are true that they are moving Dwight before the season then I don't see how they don't get into a three way deal with Houston and LA or just a straight for Bynum deal. It's the only thing that makes sense.
The thing I wonder about is why Houston needs LA involved. They are willing to trade for Dwight or Bynum without an extension, so what is LA providing either Houston or Orlando? Houston has all the parts going to Orlando.

This was amusing to me. (Olshey has said from the beginning that they'll match any offer made to Batum.)Jason Quick@jwquick Olshey says he doesn't see anything Minnesota can offer in S&T that is appealing to POR. Says he will match if Minny presents offer sheetJason Quick@jwquick Olshey wanted chance to negotiate w/Batum agent, but was declined. "That's his prerogative ... the business model he chose for his client.''Jason Quick@jwquick Why hasn't MIN made an offer to Batum? Olshey quipped: "It's called the Wrath of Kahn.''Jason Quick@jwquick "I have enough trouble running my own company, let alone running Minnesota’s as well,'' Olshey said re: no offer sheet presented to Batum.

Pacers trade Darren Collison and Dahntay Jones to Dallas for Ian Mahianmni. Pacers also signed Gerald Green, and are likely failing to get a sign and trade done with Charlotte for DJ Augustine.So as it stands at this very moment, sigh.