Genderless Baby Storm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

semanticsThis (story) reminds me of the time I was in IKEA and there was this woman, very dyke-ish (is that a word) in front of me with this cute kid. The kid was decked out in REI gear, probably abou

Posted Images

• 10 years later...
On 6/9/2011 at 9:57 AM, El Guapo said:
speedz99 said:
It's an opinion column. It's supposed to be biased.

semanticsThis (story) reminds me of the time I was in IKEA and there was this woman, very dyke-ish (is that a word) in front of me with this cute kid. The kid was decked out in REI gear, probably about 3, had long hair down to it's mid back. I asked how old her daughter was. She just ignored me. I thought she didn't hear me. So I asked again, "Excuse me, how old is your daughter?" She turns and mumbles something very rudely, and all I can make out is "3". My son was about the same age at the time and I said something to the affect of "oh my son is the same age as your daughter" she ignored me again.I turn around to my wife who is just shaking her head at me. She said that the kid was a boy. I was in shock, apparently the lady turned around and grumbled "My SON is 3"The thought that this child was a boy had not ever entered my mind. I spent the next minute or two before they checked out looking at the kid trying to see where I could possibly tell it was a boy. The only thing that said boy to me was the shoes, but they were hiking boots, which could have been on a boy or girl. Damn hippies.

0EE9868E-2C85-4D69-9088-149E04D7A99A.gif.d38ca9a4acfdf66fcdcca1d556923745.gif