Genderless Baby Storm

Scram has a kid???
It has been discussed. Thankfully he is teaching her to appreciate the natural precepts of her gender, as well as, presumably the natural precepts of poverty, inferior races, alternate lifestyles, etc.
Turns out these parents decided not to choose a language for their kid either. "If Storm wants to speak Mandarin, he or she has the freedom to do that. We're not going to impose the idiosyncrasies of our own cultural communication system on our child. Of course, we may have to learn whatever language her or she chooses in order to communicate, but we'll consider that new knowledge a gift from our child."
Since I'm the closest thing to defending the parents in this thread, I want to make clear I am not defending them. That is just stupid and awful. Like, not even the kind of stupid that somewhat functional people sometimes are. It is probably abuse.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

semanticsThis (story) reminds me of the time I was in IKEA and there was this woman, very dyke-ish (is that a word) in front of me with this cute kid. The kid was decked out in REI gear, probably abou

Posted Images

Here's how it woulda gone if I had been that woman:ElG: Oh my son is the same age as your daughterLG: Yeah him and about a million other kids, who gives a shit, now leave me alone.
It has been discussed. Thankfully he is teaching her to appreciate the natural precepts of her gender, as well as, presumably the natural precepts of poverty, inferior races, alternate lifestyles, etc.Since I'm the closest thing to defending the parents in this thread, I want to make clear I am not defending them. That is just stupid and awful. Like, not even the kind of stupid that somewhat functional people sometimes are. It is probably abuse.
It has been discussed???
It has been discussed???
Maybe not discussed. Mentioned?Seriously though, that comment cracks me up. "If the kid wants to speak Mandarin??" As if one day the kid is just going to wake up and decide this would be a good day to experiment with Mandarin. That is more absurd than an average balloonguy political analogy.
Maybe not discussed. Mentioned?Seriously though, that comment cracks me up. "If the kid wants to speak Mandarin??" As if one day the kid is just going to wake up and decide this would be a good day to experiment with Mandarin. That is more absurd than an average balloonguy political analogy.
别傻了! Sorry, I have no idea where that came from.
Yea, speaking the language of the upcoming economic power house is just stoopid.You guys crack me up, and by 'you guys' I mean all you liberals.Evolution spends a few hundred million years splitting up life into male and female, and you guys want to 'fix' it in a generation.Next punctuated equilibrium will be the new face of evolution...
Yea, speaking the language of the upcoming economic power house is just stoopid.You guys crack me up, and by 'you guys' I mean all you liberals.Evolution spends a few hundred million years splitting up life into male and female, and you guys want to 'fix' it in a generation.Next punctuated equilibrium will be the new face of evolution...
Don't be silly!
Evolution spends a few hundred million years splitting up life into male and female, and you guys want to 'fix' it in a generation.
Now now... Lets not get off track.Jesus did that, a few thousand years ago when Adam and Eve were still dodging the dinosaurs.
Turns out these parents decided not to choose a language for their kid either. "If Storm wants to speak Mandarin, he or she has the freedom to do that. We're not going to impose the idiosyncrasies of our own cultural communication system on our child. Of course, we may have to learn whatever language her or she chooses in order to communicate, but we'll consider that new knowledge a gift from our child."
I..uh.. didn't expect anybody to actually believe this.
You guys crack me up, and by 'you guys' I mean all you liberals.Evolution spends a few hundred million years splitting up life into male and female, and you guys want to 'fix' it in a generation.
By 'all liberals', you mean the two psychotic parents, right? Not all the liberals in this thread who are saying the parents are idiots?
I..uh.. didn't expect anybody to actually believe this.
Haha.
You didn't? Half these rubes believed ElG and Dutch drifted for pinks.
I still want to know who the fuck I watched race in atlanta
Yeah, my first thought was "Quit trying to talk to a stranger for no goddamn reason". I hate that kind of banal chit chat.
You found something to hate about the world? Call me shocked.

Anyone who thinks society or parents force their preferences on their kids hasn't been around many kids.With my first son, I was determined to buy all the gender neutral stuff and be open minded. He liked trains. And Matchbox cars. He had one comfort stuffed toy, the rest were never ever touched.My next son had all access to all the cars and trucks and sports stuff from the first. He like high heels, finger paints, dance, and butts. (He's lately moved into violent video games, so he's not all girl).[EDIT]: That's fingernail painting, not finger paints... and toenails too. [/EDIT]My girl likes soccer and dirt.I don't believe there would be a thing I could've done to change any of them. So this idea of not forcing a gender on your kid is pretty silly. Just let them know that they should pursue their interests, and that it's fine for either gender to like anything they happen to like. These parents have taken common sense -- don't demean your kids for who they are -- and turned it into a damaging form of insanity.

My next son had all access to all the cars and trucks and sports stuff from the first. He like high heels, finger paints, dance, and butts. (He's lately moved into violent video games, so he's not all girl).
To be fair, everybody likes butts!

When I opened this thread, I had a vision of penis/vagina-less babies falling from the sky with the lightning and thunder and such.

• 2 weeks later...
http://beta.news.yahoo.com/no-him-her-pres...-122541829.htmlI guess schools are starting to do this as well. I can't wait until we are all gray eunuchs, that'll be the life.
Its always funny to me to read about Swedes doing this kind of thing when their history is probably the most bloody of any nation.Look at where they got so much Polish art in their museums, they went to Poland in the late 1600s and killed 1/4 of the country, over a million people, and looted it and left it burning.But now they want to make sure that no kindergartener is homophobic....how nice.
Its always funny to me to read about Swedes doing this kind of thing when their history is probably the most bloody of any nation.Look at where they got so much Polish art in their museums, they went to Poland in the late 1600s and killed 1/4 of the country, over a million people, and looted it and left it burning.But now they want to make sure that no kindergartener is homophobic....how nice.
I know what you mean. I always chuckle when I think of negroes receiving unemployment money in the US.
I know what you mean. I always chuckle when I think of negroes receiving unemployment money in the US.
I don't find it funny that democrats have successfully destroyed the black family by giving them more money if the man leaves and keeping them at poverty levels so they have an extremely difficult time raising themselves up, all while the democrats tell them that unless they stay in the status quo and vote democrat, they will not be able to keep them in the poverty they are in.Scram may like to pretend that they are in their position because of the 'inferiority' but I beleive they are in their current situation because the welfare program is designed to keep people poor and needy.I don't find it funny at all.
Scram may like to pretend that they are in their position because of the 'inferiority' but I beleive they are in their current situation because the welfare program is designed to keep people poor and needy.
It's more nuanced than that.They are definitely, undeniably an intellectually inferior race (comparatively speaking- I mean, even if you ignore all contemporary evidence, the developmental trajectory of Africa has a pretty clear implication), but I don't think they're quite as inferior as their present situation suggests... Welfare and dependency has played a huge role in defining black culture in the most unfavorable possible way and yes, it's one party that benefits most from their remaining in that 'needy' state.Bill Bennett wrote a great book that articulated a lot of the statistics. You're on the right track. "You poor darkie... Here's a handout..." has had grave consequences for them.
  • 3 weeks later...