I thought you were busy with your hosting duties on Shiantology. I didn't think the article sounded that douchey. I mean, he's a child star. He thinks everyone wants to listen to him at all times. And what is he supposed to say about his poor role choices? I don't think he could have gotten the 127 Hours role, and he would have been over his head in SN.
The expert has spoken. Thread closed.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you would know this how?

It seems like gender-normal white men's lives are so weighed down by the double standards placed on them that it's become pretty much impossible to get through their lives without being accused of mur

that wasn't the only issue though. THe tone of the article, the reaction to finding out she was a transexual, the use of pronouns are pretty offensive to the trans community. Also, Transvestite, is no

the youtube article is awesome, because it's right in my wheelhouse. Hennessy Youngman is awesome.

I honestly don't understand the hate for Miami Vice. I think being an undercover drug agent has to be the scariest ****ing job on earth. I could watch 10 more movies about that, directed by Michael Mann, and be thrilled.I also enjoyed The Recruit. The ending was satisfying.The linked article was interesting. LINKS!

Colin Farrell is much cooler and much funnier than Shia and he's probably shagged a lot more women, drank a lot more booze andbragged about it less.More Colin Farrell love! He was great in In Bruges!

Another negative column, what a surprise.
huh? The whole point was how Colin Ferrell is awesome now.
did we really need an entire article bashing Kansas City? no one besmirches my hometown like that and gets away with it.
I didn't think he was bashing it for the most part...maybe just the end. The rest of it seems pretty happily nostalgic.
I didn't think he was bashing it for the most part...maybe just the end. The rest of it seems pretty happily nostalgic.
i just disagree completely. the entire point of it was: KC sucks, they know they suck, but they want to be important so they built an arena for a sport they dont really care about. nonsense.
Really interesting article on the 100-metre dash today: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/676003...r-already-alive
Do they have a group of kids from Malcolm X High School editing on Grantland?I'm not a good writer. I'm bad in English, and I know I could edit these articles at least 3x better than whoever is getting paid six figures to do so now.
Do they have a group of kids from Malcolm X High School editing on Grantland?I'm not a good writer. I'm bad in English, and I know I could edit these articles at least 3x better than whoever is getting paid six figures to do so now.
Yeah, I did notice one glaring error in this article. I've noticed at least 3 glaring spelling or grammatical in the last 2 weeks, and I haven't even been reading all of the articles. For a major 'publication', this is pretty dissapointing.
Yeah, I did notice one glaring error in this article. I've noticed at least 3 glaring spelling or grammatical in the last 2 weeks, and I haven't even been reading all of the articles. For a major 'publication', this is pretty dissapointing.
There are no less than 3 obvious errors in that article alone. It's really bad.
  • 2 weeks later...

Grantland is going to be doing a free agency write up every single morning. I like that....http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/680803...ing-smith-again"As a general rule, it's bad when a player says he couldn't turn down the money. And then laughs."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...