Happy Birthday Fluffdog

JustinFiltz Justin Filtz24th Birthday on June 7th in 3 hours! Playing deep in an event at the WSOP is exactly what I'd choose to do! :D:club: :ts:4h:5c Justin may you have an awesome birthday, May all your dreams and wishes come true.Let the poker gods be with you and your chip stack grow mountains hightid and take that tournament down :D:3h:qh:jh:D :D 189.jpg

oh fluffdog is playing the wsop? what event? need chip counts, important hands, pokernews updates, etc.gl and happy birthday!
I would personally like to see the updates posted in multiple threads, even if that means bumping a few from several years ago. With all the traffic around here it would be easy to miss.

HAPPY DAY FLUFFY DOGtits into dicktoday i dietomorrow is diceytom is deadtoday I dancetanner is dumbtoday is dog's (birthday)

htika0.jpg
lol, super tired when I wrote that one last night, one of my finer moments obviously
HAPPY DAY FLUFFY DOGtits into dicktoday i dietomorrow is diceytom is deadtoday I dancetanner is dumbtoday is dog's (birthday)
omg i hope you die
lol, super tired when I wrote that one last night, one of my finer moments obviously
Don't sell yourself short Rose....that does not even crack your top 10.
Don't sell yourself short Rose....that does not even crack your top 10.
someone has to add some fun and laughs to this place :)I aim to please most times lol
  • 2 weeks later...