Wsop Event #11 $10k Omaha 8 Or Better Championship

Event #11 of the 2011 WSOP is the $10K Omaha Hi-Low Split 8 or Better Championships that begins at 5PM Vegas time today.Daniel is playing and Omaha Hi Lo is one of his favourite games.Daniel will be sending updates via Twitter as usual and Poker News has tournament updates.Good Luck Danielhttps://twitter.com/#!/RealKidPoker/http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...r-championship/Daniel's Twitter UpdatesRealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuDebating tonight's Omaha 8 10k. 100% playing, not sure what time. Drugs made me a bit woozy. May be better to rest 1st two levels.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuTaking a look at the structure, I think I'll skip the 200-400 and 250-500 level and play 300-600 at 7:20pm. 30,000 in chips is plenty.RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuStarting 10k Omaha 8.Not feeling "all there" at the moment but I'll fight hard. Follow @DNChips for updates that will come from this accountRealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips starting level 3 300-600. Shun Ujida, Ray D, Amnon Filipi Max Pescatori Matt Leftkowitz, Matt Hawrilenko at my table.Waiting for BBRealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips end level 3 22,800 I didn't win a hand that hour. Hoping this hour goes better at 400-800RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips 31,400 end level 4 30 min dinner/nap break. Great turnout wow almost 200 players!RealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuI didn't have a runny nose- took Musinex and now its running like a faucet. I also have a headache and am drowzy. Prime WSOP form! Ha.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips 32,575 end level 5. Playing 600-1200 now 202 startedRealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuThis 10k Omaha 8 tourney is probably the most crucial event of the series for my fantasy draft. Need Yueqi Zhu to show em what's up.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips 46,450 end level 6. 2 more levels left to play, doing well despite being sick.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips end level 7 67,600 doing great. 1k-2k next, last level of the night. On my 2nd box of tissue, need to get sleep soon.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu51,800 to end the day happy with that result. Day 2 at 3pm tmr will not be doing that Musinex junk it messed me up bad today #grossRealKidPokerDaniel NegreanuStarting day 2 of the Omaha 8 World Championship. Follow @DNChips if you want updates to show on your twitter feed. Looks like a juicy tableRealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips scooped a nice 3 way pot vs Clements and other guy. A2cQJc flop Ac 10c 2d turn Kd river 6 I scoop. 68k.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@dnchips table move: David Benyamine George Lind @BrokeLivingJRB David Baker Jerry Buss Anton AllemanRealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips 83,600 end level 9. Flopped a monster Ad 2 4d 7 flop Jc 3d 5d turn 9 river 2 I scooped it.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips end level 10 63,500 avg is about 45k. About 130 left 27 get paid, limits going to 2k-4k nextRealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips headed in the wrong direction this level down to 29,100.RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips yuk. Down to 3100. Folded to a river bet with top two. Hope I was right. Need to run good now!RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips ha limped for 2k folded flop. All in next hand in big blind with 1100. BB is 2kRealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu@DNChips out and a bit shell shocked. BB got J997. Needed a 4 or a 9 on river. 0-7 so far, luckily there are plenty of events left!

RealKidPokerDaniel Negreanu51,800 to end the day happy with that result. Day 2 at 3pm tmr will not be doing that Musinex junk it messed me up bad today #gross

Chasing Eric BuchmanPosted 37 minutes ago by EricRamsey• Level 8 If not for the endless string of split pots, this $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo Championship might be our very favorite event of the year to cover. Nowadays, only the big-buyin events feature intimate, highly skilled fields from top to near-bottom like this one. Today's field was a strong one with 202 players -- nearly all of them faces you'd be familiar with -- turning up to the Rio with the buyin burning a hole in their pockets. Many of them torched through stacks in the early event in order to give this evening show their full attention. Like Tom Dwan, for example, who busted the $1,500 No-Limit Hold'em event just a few minutes before registration closed for this Championship. Dwan had a short and productive four levels over here on our side of the room, working his 30,000-chip stack to 61,000 by night's end. Also in the mix were the likes of John Racener, Will Failla, Justin Smith, Ted Forrest, and Michael Mizrachi, but they were all cursed with a very short day and run out of the room within the first few levels. Also falling by the wayside was Francesco Barbero, one of the still-growing 2011 class of bracelet winners. Barbaro could easily justify the investment after taking down this event's little brother, the $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo event of a few days ago. He had a miserable day, though, and his last big bet went into his final pot during the closing level of the night. Barbaro wasn't the only 2011 bracelet winner in the room, either. Allen Bari won Event #4 yesterday, and Eugene Katchalov took down Event #5, too; both men survived the day with chips to spare. Bari, in particular, had a good day, finishing up with 70,700 tucked safely inside his chip bag for the overnight soak. Also in the mix was Event #6's champion, Harrison Wilder who finished the day even better with 75,300 chips. Joining those survivors in tomorrow's Day 2 will be a significant crowd of familiar faces. Erik Seidel, Dwan, John Juanda, Mike Matusow, Daniel Negreanu, Todd Brunson, Barry Greenstein and a pair of Deebs (Shaun and Freddy) will headline the restart at 3:00 P.M. on Tuesday. That's today, if you're scoring at home. A few of those guys have chips with which to do some damage, too. Negreanu was one of the last to register, but he managed to stack up 51,800 by the time the clock wound down, and Freddy Deeb is very near the top with 82,800 chips. From the looks of it, though, everyone's chasing Eric Buchman right now. He had a quiet day as far as table talk went, electing instead to let his chips do the talking. Buchman had a taller stack every time we walked past his table, and his finishing count of 105,500 will set the pace for Day 2. We'll be back here tomorrow afternoon to pick up the action and play down as close to a final table as we can muster. Thanks for joining us; we'll see you in about 13 hours!Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...r-championship/

Daniel's starting table for Day 21 Mikhail Savinov St Petersburg, , RU 29,400 Amazon / 276 / 12 Daniel Negreanu TORONTO, ON, CA 51,800 Amazon / 276 / 23 Nick Schulman NEW YORK, NY, US 35,100 Amazon / 276 / 34 Oleg Shamardin ST PETERSBURG, , RU 24,300 Amazon / 276 / 45 Scott Clements LAS VEGAS, NV, US 44,700 Amazon / 276 / 56 Max Pescatori MILIANO, , IT 11,900 Amazon / 276 / 67 Shannon Shorr BIRMINGHAM, AL, US 23,800 Amazon / 276 / 78 Vanessa Selbst BROOKLYN, NY, US 40,200 Amazon / 276 / 89 Fabrizio Gonzalez MONTEVIDEO, , UY 117,300 Amazon / 276 / 9

Seems like Daniel is sick more often than not at these events. I know when I used to travel a ton I'd often get little colds each time I'd visit a new City. Plus playing in closed environments in Vegas where a bunch of germs come from around the World.