what song best describes your poker game?

In keeping with the "Best line by a fish" thread....What song best describes your poker game, either online or live? For me, I'd have to go with Greed by Godsmack because I can never seem to win enough. lol. But then there are some days when it would be Whatever because of the fish hitting their long shots..... :roll: Anyone else want to contribute?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Psycho Killer" by The Talking HeadsAlso anything by the Spice Girls: Annoying and hard to get out of your head.
TAKE ME TO THE RIVER DROP ME IN THE WATER>HEADSHAHAHA

im so sorry by the smiths....it reminds me of all the bad beats i deliver when i call huge preflop raises with 7 2 os and make my full house on the river...sw

When I just hit a lucky draw: "River of Dreams", Billy JoelWhen my opponent hits a lucky draw: "Against all Odds" Phil CollinsWhen I'm on tilt: "Where is my mind?" The PixiesWhen I'm playing well: "I've got Something for You" Dillon Fence

First thought was "American Idiot" by Green Day. I thought it about it, and even I was offended by my accusation.Second thought was "Logical Song" by Supertramp. That might be going to far though.Third thought was "Behind Blue Eyes" by the Who, but my eyes haven't been blue since I was 6 months old. I just liked the image, which would fit Dan Harrington.Then I thought of "My Way" by Frank Sinatra, as that pretty much sums it up. Though the Sid Vicious version might be a little more accurate depiction.

"Talk Show Host"- RadioheadI'm kinda pugnacious at the table. I take a very "me vs. them" attitude. That or "Heartbreaker/Livin' Lovin' Maid"- by Zeppelin.Ice

piggy bank by 50 centim so fly by lloyd banksBonaFide Hustler by young buckpoppin them thangs by g-unit

as far as my bankroll goes:"The vanishing"by A Perfect Circle
it's actually just called "vanishing", but half the other songs on that album start with "the".