Negreanu Open Wed At Poker Stars

Tournament #398249336 under the Private Tournaments Tab is the $5.50 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Knockout (Bounty) Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI've switched all of the rest of the tournaments for this quarter to $5.50 NL Holdem since the 8-Game and $11 buyins aren't as popular.I plan on playing tonight and I should have the leaderboard posted in this thread before tonight's game.Have Fun

For many years, I have been proud to call myself a poker player. This great sport has taken me to places I only imagined going and I have been blessed with much success. It is therefore with deep regret that I believe I am compelled to release the following statement.I am deeply disappointed and embarrassed that American Poker Stars players have not been allowed to play. I am equally embarrassed that as a result many players cannot compete in the Neg-O and have suffered economic harm.I am not playing in the Negreanu Open as I do not believe it is fair that I compete when others cannot. I am doing everything I can to seek a solution to the problem as quickly as possible.My name and reputation have been dragged through the mud, through the inactivity and indecision of others and on behalf of all poker players I refuse to remain silent any longer. I have electronically filed a lawsuit against FCP Bob. As I am sure the public can imagine, this was not an easy decision for me.I wholeheartedly refuse to accept non-action as to non-participation to American Players and I am angered that people who have supported me throughout my career have been treated so poorly.I sincerely hope this statement will ignite those capable of resolving the problems into immediate action and would like to clarify that until a solution is reached that cements the security of all players, both US and International, I will, as I have for the last six weeks, dedicate the entirety of my time and efforts to finding a solution for those who have been wronged by the painfully slow process of participation.Gallo

For many years, I have been proud to call myself a poker player. This great sport has taken me to places I only imagined going and I have been blessed with much success. It is therefore with deep regret that I believe I am compelled to release the following statement.I am deeply disappointed and embarrassed that American Poker Stars players have not been allowed to play. I am equally embarrassed that as a result many players cannot compete in the Neg-O and have suffered economic harm.I am not playing in the Negreanu Open as I do not believe it is fair that I compete when others cannot. I am doing everything I can to seek a solution to the problem as quickly as possible.My name and reputation have been dragged through the mud, through the inactivity and indecision of others and on behalf of all poker players I refuse to remain silent any longer. I have electronically filed a lawsuit against FCP Bob. As I am sure the public can imagine, this was not an easy decision for me.I wholeheartedly refuse to accept non-action as to non-participation to American Players and I am angered that people who have supported me throughout my career have been treated so poorly.I sincerely hope this statement will ignite those capable of resolving the problems into immediate action and would like to clarify that until a solution is reached that cements the security of all players, both US and International, I will, as I have for the last six weeks, dedicate the entirety of my time and efforts to finding a solution for those who have been wronged by the painfully slow process of participation.Gallo
C-

so fixed sdfghjkl;'PokerStars Game #62845851892: Tournament #398249336, $4.00+$1.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2011/06/01 21:02:36 ETTable '398249336 1' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 4: Big_M (6962 in chips) Seat 8: rcgs59 (2038 in chips) Big_M: posts small blind 10rcgs59: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rcgs59 [Ad Ks]Big_M: raises 180 to 200rcgs59: raises 661 to 861Big_M: raises 6101 to 6962 and is all-inrcgs59: calls 1177 and is all-inUncalled bet (4924) returned to Big_M*** FLOP *** [Qh 8d 9c]*** TURN *** [Qh 8d 9c] [4h]*** RIVER *** [Qh 8d 9c 4h] [Jd]*** SHOW DOWN ***rcgs59: shows [Ad Ks] (high card Ace)Big_M: shows [Qc Jc] (two pair, Queens and Jacks)Big_M said, "gg"Big_M collected 4076 from potBig_M wins the $1 bounty for eliminating rcgs59rcgs59 finished the tournament in 2nd place and received $3.60.Big_M wins the tournament and receives $6.00 - congratulations!*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4076 | Rake 0 Board [Qh 8d 9c 4h Jd]Seat 4: Big_M (button) (small blind) showed [Qc Jc] and won (4076) with two pair, Queens and JacksSeat 8: rcgs59 (big blind) showed [Ad Ks] and lost with high card Ace

@GalloCan we just make it a class action? I'm in if we can! and A- since it made me laugh out loud. ...and Rose you know QJ is the nuts, what were you thinking?