Wsop 2011 Schedule And Results Thread

hey King James not only did she get 15k but 3 weeks ago she played in the OK state championshipplayed 5 events , cashed in 4 out of 5 with 2 final tables :club:
actually, I played nine, got four final tables and one min cash :ts
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, I played nine, got four final tables and one min cash :club:
back to ptp with yehow many rail threads do you need ffs
Rose you can choose not to answer this if you feel uncomfortable, but do you back people often for WSOP/Venetian/other various live events?
When a golden opportunity strikes, I may just do it. Depends on the person, there stats and if I can trust them or there play.In Cindy's case I grabbed that opportunity knowing her record and how she plays.She gave me the opportunity to buy some stakes so I did. Which I knew I would benefit from.I played with her in the ladies league and got to know her well enough in our poker discussion groups. She is one hell of a player and not just in ladies games but also in mixed games her record from the OK State Championship speaks well about her.
Then next week it's WSOP time!!!!! I am absolutely going to smash/mangle the tournaments this year. I'm more prepared this year poker wise, having played mixed games at Aria, and then the run in the high roller tournament. I'm expecting long days, every day for about 6 weeks which means I won't be doing P90X like I did last year. I'll try to get some exercise in when I can, but my focus is going to be on winning, and there is absolutely no way I won't be winning. There are three high profile events this year that will get my extra attention: the $25k NLH Heads Up, the $50k Players Championship, and of course, the $10k main event. Have I mentioned yet that I'm going to crush this WSOP? Willing to take 3-1 on a bracelet bet and also willing to make bets on player of the year points. Let's gamble!
This seems unfortunate now.GL in the ME.

(DanielNegreanu)Then next week it's WSOP time!!!!! I am absolutely going to smash/mangle the tournaments this year. I'm more prepared this year poker wise, having played mixed games at Aria, and then the run in the high roller tournament. I'm expecting long days, every day for about 6 weeks which means I won't be doing P90X like I did last year. I'll try to get some exercise in when I can, but my focus is going to be on winning, and there is absolutely no way I won't be winning.There are three high profile events this year that will get my extra attention: the $25k NLH Heads Up, the $50k Players Championship, and of course, the $10k main event.Have I mentioned yet that I'm going to crush this WSOP? Willing to take 3-1 on a bracelet bet and also willing to make bets on player of the year points. Let's gamble!

This seems unfortunate now.GL in the ME.
How is this unfortunate? I think DN/everyone has to go in with this attitude. Otherwise you shouldn't be playing. Why did the British players have such a strong WSOP this year? Confidence. Jake Cody got off to a great start. The other players feed off it. It doesn't come off (at least to me) as cocky just confident.
How is this unfortunate? I think DN/everyone has to go in with this attitude. Otherwise you shouldn't be playing. Why did the British players have such a strong WSOP this year? Confidence. Jake Cody got off to a great start. The other players feed off it. It doesn't come off (at least to me) as cocky just confident.
I really didnt mean it in a shitty way, I just understand the enthusiasm and then to come up empty handed is unfortunate.