Wsop 2011 Schedule And Results Thread

Aron's Aces Cracked for 2M-Chip PotMichael Aron opened from middle position, Corbin White three-bet to 128,000 from the blinds, and Aron four-bet to 255,000. White upped the ante even further, five-betting to 428,000, which sent Aron deep into the tank. After nearly two minutes, Anon moved all in."Pull the bets in," White asked the dealer.Aron pushed all of his chips forward, the dealer pulled in 428,000, and counted out 588,000 chips behind."Call," White said instantly.And just like that, 2 million chips were in the middle.Aron: {a-Hearts}{a-Spades}White: {q-Clubs}{q-Spades}"I can't look," Aron said, turning to his friend and 2010 WSOP bracelet winner Jesse Rockowitz.Unbeknownst to Aron, his aces were cracked when the flop fell {q-Hearts}{6-Diamonds}{7-Spades}. Rockowitz's face dropped, and he told Aron the terrible news. Aron turned just in time to see the turn and river brick {5-Spades}, {10-Clubs}, then collected his things and headed for the exit.Even White looked disturbed by the results of the hand, but he, unlike Aron, is still alive, and leads the pack by nearly two million chips.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg Mike so fing sick

2nd final table in the Venetian $1.6k's. Trying to improve upon the 7th from a week and a half ago. $115k for first, I'm 2nd in chips. leggggooooo
I hope you have a really large tax bill to pay from this.good luck
Interview with Daniel about his frustrating WSOP so far.http://www.bluffmagazine.com/videos/video.asp?vid=86
Ive been in Vegas for a good part of the month and have witnessed first hand several of his horrible moments. Was also there when the headphones decided to self destruct. It was .....just.....fing....unbelievable how that card rack to his left kept raping him. Never seen anything like it. Like 10 times in a row unreal.Later that night at a redraw table, Daniel basically flops the nuts, improves on the turn and shoves, but the villian goes runner runner for a straight flush. And DN is just beside himself. I don't know how he kept from throwing a chair across the room.It was/has been painful to watch, as any player can relate. Hopefully the run good is being saved for the ME?GL to everyone the rest of the way and as of this post I think Cody is still in. DO IT CODY!!!

Cody how was your FT last night where did you place?

Got 3rd for 46-47k. Had 67% of the chips 3 handed and then KJss < A4 and then 66 < 77 which I prolly should just flat bvb or fold when I get 4b. Have a good chance at at least top 5 for Venetian player of the series. First last year got $22k

Got 3rd for 46-47k. Had 67% of the chips 3 handed and then KJss < A4 and then 66 < 77 which I prolly should just flat bvb or fold when I get 4b. Have a good chance at at least top 5 for Venetian player of the series. First last year got $22k
Nice score...is chopping allowed/talked about in these? Just curious.
nice, wtg :club: great score and gl
Nice score...is chopping allowed/talked about in these? Just curious.
Yea, Venetian is very player friendly and will accommodate in any way they can. We had a levels go from 10k/20k/3k ante to 15k/30k/4k ante, and they granted us another level putting in a 12k/24k/3k level which was pretty sweet. When we were 5 handed, the guy that eventually finished 2nd was by far the weakest player left, and if we'd busted him, then I was definitely open to scaling out the pay jumps and making it a more flatter pay scale but obviously that never happened.Tyty Rose :club:

gl to Wandigo , Day 3 of the 5k Triple Chance he is ITM22/34 leftalso good luck to any one playing the ladies todayespecially my horse who cashed in the Venetian Deep stack yesterday for 15k

no one you guys know lol she goes by Gwyneth2112 she chopped the ladies deep stack at the Venetian, she was HU and got 15k the 1st place got 20kshe posted I think only twice here on FCP , she a newbie here but not to poker and she from COFluff met her yesterday :club:

gl to Wandigo , Day 3 of the 5k Triple Chance he is ITM22/34 leftalso good luck to any one playing the ladies todayespecially my horse who cashed in the Venetian Deep stack yesterday for 15k
Thank you, Rose :club:
oh hisugar mama one timeput me in touch, rosie
hey King James not only did she get 15k but 3 weeks ago she played in the OK state championshipplayed 5 events , cashed in 4 out of 5 with 2 final tables :club:
no one you guys know lol she goes by Gwyneth2112 she chopped the ladies deep stack at the Venetian, she was HU and got 15k the 1st place got 20kshe posted I think only twice here on FCP , she a newbie here but not to poker and she from COFluff met her yesterday :club:
yo, yo, yo dawg. She a hustla.
bikini pics or gtfo gwyneth
Noodz please....Rose feel free to include yours as well....